Uranus

An- Artwork of Koyuki and her daughter by Lilliana.

I couldn't control myself with this artwork! 

Inko: I don't care if you call me a helicopter mom.

Izuku after some years with daughters: 

Apparently being a helicopter parent runs in the family. Moreover, apologies for the delay. I was reviewing future chapters and trying to map out the story some more. Tying somethings and whatnot. Next chapter may take awhile, so I cannot guarantee an early chapter. But I'm excited for next one...even if it's dark.

==============

Out in the deck stood Koyuki, the Dragneel dangerously leaned over the wooden rails of the Alvarez battleship. Face scrunched due to the nausea abruptly hitting her all so suddenly in the first hour after her waking up. The healers were kind enough to chant a calming spell to sooth away the queasiness to cast away the sickness. However, the spell was for naught after the next ten minutes. Leaving her to dry heave on deck after emptying her bowls. Feeling thankful that no one- not even her guard, Hera- is present on deck currently, it would leave a sense of shame for anyone to see the sister of the emperor in such poor state. But, now she wished one of the healers or even Irene were here even if she must bear the woman's unsettling stare. Anything to stop this wave of abnormal nausea that has kept hitting her every ten to half an hour. She's about done with this.

"Still under the weather?"

Surprised, Koyuki practically jumped in her spot of leaning over to which she turned to see her brother smiling sympathetically. "Zeref?" Before she could greet him, another wave of nausea hit, causing her to gag pathetically over the rails. Tears wailing up when no bile left her, leaving her to retch dryly. As much as she should feel shame to seem so deplorably wretched before her brother, she just couldn't feel an ounce of it when it came to the raven haired man. Proving her point, she felt a kind hand rub her back, massaging the taut muscles in her spine, ridding the knots.

"There, there, it'll pass..." Continuing this for another two minutes, Zeref helped his young sister through her qualm. Smiling kindly as the pink-ravennette finished, eyes filled with brimming emotion before narrowing. "I'll soon end this ache you feel, Elaine," catching the youngest's attention of her. Frowning not in confusion, but in understanding even if she only knew half of his plans. "Once we reunite with Natsu all of our suffering will soon end."
Although Koyuki grasped the concept of it, Koyuki couldn't help but be saddened that there wasn't much else she could do to end her brother's suffering without slewing him. And yet, it was his dearest wish that he may finally rest after walking this earth for the past four centuries. A man could mentally bear so far with immortality before they soon beg for death. She truly pitied Zeref for suffering this long. But now, he'll soon be embraced by mercy...

Assuming her sick spell past, Zeref was about to pull away before a small voice spoke up, "Wait," stopping his retreat from his sister's soft tone, "may we stay like this a little longer."

In the beginning he was surprised of the request, but seemingly beamed brightly the request. Unable to contain his chuckle. "Of course," continuing where he left off, massaging her back for a bit before suddenly wrapping his arm around her, pulling her close. This was something left many of the soldiers and Spriggan in awe, the princess was able to embrace their emperor without the curse killing her. The very curse that's left her brother to live without human contact, the very curse that has maddened her brother from loving anyone without slaughtering innocents. It was this miracle many saw their emperor sincerely smile, not the calculative one that others have seen before. Thus, few of the Spriggan concluding the princess to be special to their ruler. Yet the question many quietly asked is how? An answer that only Zeref knew from her infancy. Speaking of it, Zeref's dark brows narrowed, trembling upon imaginative pictures of a smiling infant flashing his mind only to be replaced with a young woman leaning his side. "How I wished to watch you grow...." As happy he is to see his baby sister well, it pained him to see her all grown. All the years he was unable to bear witness of her growth, her accomplishments, everything memorable to her he wasn't present to it all. This truth pained him the very most. "I wasn't ready to see you already grown up."