As the Light Shines, Darkness Festers

In another area far from the school's location and up in the mountains lied an abandoned factory, yet within the building held two groups. Both held different ideas and ideologies, making them rivaling enemies in their own rights. Both leaders held narrowed stares towards the other. Unrelenting, battling the others will.

"He ain't such a bad guy once you get a chance to talk to him! So I told him to come to you, Shigaraki!" Twice, a member of the League of Villains [and Deadpool looking character]. "He's kinda creepy!"

Shigaraki, after his defeat against the heroes and the loss of his teacher as well master, the man seemed to drastically change of composure. He no longer seemed to give off this spoiled child aura nor impatience as well. Sporting on a large black trench coat with deathly paled hands strapped around his arms and shoulders. With the larger hand masked over his face still.

Leaning against the wall sagely, the gray haired villain slightly smirked to himself, "Quite a whopper you've landed for us, Twice."

Annoyed at the derogatory nickname, "Whopper? You being sarcastic, League of Villains?" The man that Twice had brought with him was quite the interesting figure. Wearing a furred baggy jacket around the hood, black jeans, sneakers, but popped out the most is their mask. A seemingly punk version of a bird's beak with its nuts and bolts. Slightly frazzled dark brown hair and narrowed golden orbs.

Though the League is meant to keep a low profile due to the heroes and police on the search for them, Kenji, Aka Mag, raised a brow towards the stranger, "What? This guy's famous?" Clearly not recognizing them from any news nor media.

Thankfully their new leader shown some light, "My master showed me his picture once." Keeping his calm stare on the person before him, "He's a yakuza. The young head of the Shie Hassaikai."

Intrigued greatly, showing their feminine side, pulling his arms up and under their chins, "A gangster?! I've never met one before. He's got an aura of danger about him!"

The psychotic blonde school girl within the group tilted her head up, meeting gazes with a fellow member, "What makes him so different from us?"

"My dear young Toga-chan, let this old-timer explain it to you." Though quite the trickster and gentleman of the group, he gladly explained to the girl, "Once upon a time, the underworld was controlled by a number of big, scary organizations. As heroes came about, these groups were exposed and slowly dissipated. Then All Might brought an end to them altogether. The dregs that never got caught went on to serve am underlings for villains. Under constant surveillance, they lived destitute lives. To put it bluntly, they're like a protected species whose heyday has passed." Nodding in understanding to this information.

That is till the mafia leader spoke up, "Well, you're not wrong about all that."

To which made no sense to few, "So you were barely scraping by, mafia boy?" Kenji spoke up once more, "Why come to us now? Shouldn't you be out celebrating All Might's retirement?"

"Nah. It's not about All Might. All For One's fall is a way bigger deal." Thus causing Shigaraki to narrow their sights on the male across from him, "The Emperor of Darkness who ruled over the entire underworld. The guy was like an urban legend to my generation." Showing that even to them, the thought that All For One being a myth is quite aweing, "The old guard, though they were always gossiping that he'd up and died. Then he showed up in the flesh and got locked up in Tartarus with that other-world." Golden pupils narrowing till seeming dilated, "So now both the light and dark sides are leaderless. Question is, who's gonna step up to lead?"

"If you're saying this, knowing full well who my master is..." Quite irked and aggravated by their forwardness of spewing all this information, "Is this a challenge?" Glaring his blood-red eyes, "The next leader is me." Though hostile, he wasn't showing it in his body, but giving an authoritative voice, "I'm gathering forces and expanding our operation day by day. And I'm gonna use that power to annihilate this society of heroes."