Enter All Might, the Symbol of Peace and a Dragon Slayer's Anger: Nomu vs Koyuki

An- Artwork from NotYourDamsel in Quotev.

====

"I had a bad feeling... So I cut my talk with the principle and our guest short and came right away." As the blonde hero walked past the tearfully relieved students of 1-A. Those being the students with Thirteen, "Then I ran into Iida-shonen on the way. He told me the gist of what's going on here." Just the thought of the panicked teen, it made his blood boil angrily at seeing the fear in Tenya's eyes. As well seeing his colleagues wounded states of being.

Grasping his strip tie, "Fear not." Ripping off angrily, face twisted in anger, "I AM HERE!"

"ALL MIGHT!!!" Cheered the students.

Izuku was gobsmacked at seeing the menacing look on the hero's face, 'All Might! He's not smiling!'

"I've been waiting, hero." Were the gleeful villain's words, seeing All Might's being in the distanc."You're worthless trash." Almost spitting out those words like venom on his tongue.

Many of the rogue villains were now hesitant in charging the hero. Just seeing his intimidating presence made them second guess themselves. A great opportunity for All Might to take action and knock out the hoards of villains with inhuman speed. Thus, reaching the unconscious Aizawa, "I'm sorry, Aizawa-kun." Carefully carrying him up and gently over his shoulder. Turning to the main villains and three students. Within a second, he reached the three and smacked the gray haired villain behind the nape. Causing his realistic hand on his face to fall off. Gaining a great distance from them within another second. Propping them down, along with Aizawa. Minoru dazed and confused at the sudden change of location, "Huh?! Wait? What? So fast...!"

"Everyone, to the entrance. Take Aizawa-kun. He's unconcious, so hurry!" Not turning away from the villains, while ordering the three. Izuku, greatly worried for the man, dueo to the fact the mutated creature's strength and power, "It's no use, All Might! That brain villain! One For-- I mean, my attack wasn't strong enough to break my own arm, but...He didn't even flinch! Up against that, you--"

"Midoriya-shonen." Cutting off the greenette. Turning with a peace sign salute and confident smile, "Fear not!" With that, the blonde took off and charged at the three. Arms crossed, "Carolina"

"Nomu."

"SMASH!! Creating a powerful X-cut slice; however, Nomu was unaffected by the attack. Mindlessly going for an arm grab, but All Might dodged under, Seriously?" Slamming his fist's in the creature's gut, "No effect at all?!" As he continued his furious attacks on the thing.

"No effect. Because he's got Shock Absorption. If you want to really damage Nomu, you'd be better off slowly ripping him apart, piece by piece." Spoke the pale gray villain, his tone sounded proud and playful. As if a child was witnessing his favorite show. "Not that he'll give you that chance."

Smirking, All Might pivoted around the monster and wrapped around his mid, "Thanks for the info. Appreciate it!!" Slamming back with a German surplex, causing an unbelievable explosion to reach high up to the glass dome.

With Izuku and the two, they were already distance away fromvthe fight. Gaining closer and closer to the entrance. Mineta awed at the tremor of explosion, "How'd a suplex make an explosion like that?! All Might's in a whole different league!!"

Asui agreed with the small teen, "Yet he's a newbie as a teacher, with those cheat sheets and all."

Even with the light hearted the two felt, Izuku could not stop feeling the anxiety and worry, 'They might have a way to kill him. Meanwhile, we're stuck here, helpless. Even worse, we'd only slow him down if they took one of us hostage. No reason to speculate about the villains, I just gotta trust in All Might!'