Training: Fairy Tail Style!!! Part 1

Почніть із самого початку

"What the hell?!" Hugging Izuku now, "Hey, I make many risks in my days. But you're stepping the lines for him, old man!"

"Koyuki!!/Old man?!"

"Koyuki, control yourself!" Pulling the mage away from the two now, and started another scolding "He knew what he got himself up too. At least support him on that."

"This is not Earthland were risks are around fricken corner! If that kinda Quirk was suddenly passed to me and not taught. My magic would've react to it and possibly kill me istead of my limbs flying off!"

"WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO YOU EVEN LIVE IN?!" Butted in the hero and greenette, hearing that about magic possibly killing its caster was very extreme to them. Even though Izuku knew tid bits of Koyuki's magic, it was still a mystery to him.

"Ah, well, it's kinda like fusion. If two magic successfully fuse, you'll get powerful results and if they fail...Guk!" Making a slicing motion through her throat.

Shivering at such result, Izuku shakenly thought to himself loudly about this exercise, "Okay...so...I'm here to train my body...by hauling trash...?"

"Yes! But that's not all!" Thankful that Izuku brought them out of that morbid topic.

Turning to the fridge that Izuku tried to haul and dented it only with a tap, "I did some research yesterday. This beach... Well, this one section has been look this for years.

"Yeah... Something about the currents. Lot's of stuff drifts ashore. And people also dump their garbage here, even though they shouldn't..." There's goes Koyuki, again...

"The young heroes today only want fame and glory." Koyuki and Daisy had to agree with that, it's the same with other wizards back in Earthland. Snspping back to the two when the sound of mettle being crushed, "But being a hero is all about vollunteer work! No matter how unglamorous! Never forget that..."

Obliterating the fridge and causing a big shock wave. All the rubble of trash making to see the ocean view and rising sun, "Let's bring back this beautiful ocean view!!"

Izuku was entranced at rising sun and the words All Might spoke, "This is the first step on your path to becoming a hero!!"

"My first step is... cleaning up...all this?!" Nervously turning to every yard of trash. Again, Koyuki looked eager to both find the litterers and restore the beach.

"Kid. Midoriya-Shonen. You want to get into U.A., right?" Dropping the big question, Izuku was at first confused then responded excitedly, "Yeah?! Yeah!!

"Because you went to U.A., All Might..." Flustered at admitting his reason he chose this high school specifically, "If I can... I definitely want to go to U.A....!"

"You blind fanboy!!" Flinching at his words, grasping both partners attention, "Like I said before... It's not possible for someone who's Quirkless."

'That's pretty harsh...' Frowning at the hero's words.

"It's sad but true. That's reality." Back facing the three children, "Not to mention, U.A.'s hero course is the toughest there is! So..."

Quickly standing from the ground, complete and undeterred determination in his voice, "I've got ten months before the entrance exam... I've gotta mold my body into a suitable vessel by then...!"

"That's what this is for!!" Holding out a thick stack of papers, "My self-designed 'Pass the Test, American Dream' Plan!!"

"Ame-ri-kan?" Tilting their heads, Koyuki and Daisy, were once again confused at the word.

"It's an ethnicity to another country." Elaborating for the two other wolders. Focusing back on the task, "A regimen to help you clean up the garbage and then some! You can chart your entire lifestyle with this!!" Each stack had time slots and exercises they would be focusing on for the hour.

"You even planned how much sleep I get..." Looking through each chart, Koyuki looked over his shoulder, "Hmm... With the way is going, I'm a hundred percent sure it'll help you reach that goal, Izuki."

"To be frank, this'll be super tough. Can you do it?!"

"Pft! Of course he can!" Ruffling the greenette's curls, who blushed immensely at the interaction, "He's Izuku Midoriya!! The next big hero!"

Blushing brightly, but a goofy smile bloomed on his lips "We-Well, yeah...!! I know I have to work harder than anyone else to make it...!!"

Proud that his successor accepted the task. Until a certain Dragon Slayer reminded him the difference between their worlds, "And don't worry Izuku, I'll train with you!"

"I don't know Dragoon-san...my training is very rigorous and difficult to manage." If only he didn't say that, the orange exceed placed down a harsh reality, "No need to worry Mr. All Might, your training is too easy anyway for Koyuki."

"Eh?!" Reverting to his lanky form, with blood spurting out in shock. Daisy's eyes widden at her bluntness, "I-I don't mean it as an insult!!"

Playing with her paws in nervousness, "It's just...our form of training really puts you through fasting, work you till you drop, and all of this must be done through three days. No sleep, and do it all over again."

"THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS!!!"