~~after

We now lay with my head on Toby's bare chest, and his hands stroking my bare back.

"I've missed you." Toby whispers, continuing to trace his fingers against my skin. "I've missed you too, Tobes." I whisper back, closing my eyes, listening to the sound of his heart beat.

"Spence," He speaks up. "Yes?" I reply, with no hesitation. "I've been thinking.." He says, now tapping his fingers against my back.

"I think I like you. I know this was supposed to be a one night, no strings attached kind of thing, but I can't help but fall in love with you. Actually, I haven't stopped loving you, but I've been too scared to say anything." He tells me, his voice a little shaky.

I stay silent, unsure what to say next. "Toby," I say, swallowing the lump in my throat. "I love you too." I whisper, and I hear him sigh of relief.

He then places a kiss on my head, and pulls me into his embrace tighter. "Good. Because I don't want to lose you again." He whispers, and I smile to myself.

~~the next morning

I'm woke by the sound of my cell phone ringing. I sit up quickly, and notice Toby is still sleeping.

I reach down to the floor, and pick up my phone.

"Hello?" I whisper.
"Spencer? Where are you?" Aria asks, and my eyes widen.
"Visiting a friend. Why?" I lie.
"Just wondering. Ezra can't get a hold of Toby to tell him what I needed to tell you. We're inviting everyone to Hanna and Caleb's to go in their hot tub later if you wanted to join." She says and I think for a moment.
"Uh, sure, yeah. When do you want me there?" I ask her.
"An hour?" She asks.
"Sure." I respond.
"Can you pick up Toby, too?" She asks me.
"Of course. See you." I say and hang up.

I throw my phone onto the floor, groan and fall onto the bed again.

"Good morning." I hear Toby say, and I look over to see he's smirking.

"Morning." I say, smiling. "What was that about?" He asks, motioning towards where I threw my phone.

"Aria wants everyone to go over to Hanna's to get into the hot tub in an hour." I say. "That's not so bad. We still get to hangout." He grins.

"I know, but I really want to be able to kiss you while I'm there." I frown. "But we can't tell them we're dating yet, or that we hooked up, because Aria might think we did this to purposely 'upstage' her engagement." I say, rolling my eyes.

"It'll be okay. We can definitely be subtle." He says with a small smile.

~~at Aria's

The five of us (girls) are standing outside on Aria's deck, waiting for the boys to come out, wrapped in our towels to stay warm on this chilly summer day.

"Spence, what's that?" Hanna asks, pushing some hair off my neck to reveal a hickey I hadn't noticed.

"Spencer!" Emily exclaims, and I blush, covering my neck immediately. "Who gave you that!?" Hanna smirks, and I look down. "No one. You don't know him." I say, avoiding eye contact.

"What's going on?" Caleb asks, walking out shirtless, along with Toby and Ezra.

I'm really trying my hardest not to stare at Toby right now.

"Nothing." I say quickly. "Let's go, then." Ezra smiles, and the boys walk ahead of us.

"Wait." Hanna says, putting a hand on Toby's bare shoulder. "Why are there nail marks all over your back?" She asks curiously, and my cheeks turn red.

"I, uh." He stammers nervously, and then Hanna gasps loudly, putting two and two together.

"No way." She says, and then the girls catch on too. "What?" Caleb asks. "Spencer and Toby hooked up last night." Hanna exclaims.

"That's why you guys didn't come over and weren't answering your phones!" Alison points out, and my face turns even redder.

"Guys, it's not a big deal." I say. "It kind of is!" Aria exclaims. I'm unsure if her tone is angry or happy.

"Why didn't you just tell us?" Emily asks.

"We didn't want to make a big deal of it. Last night was supposed to be Aria and Ezra's night, we didn't want it to seem that we were stealing your thunder." I tell her. [friends reference !!]

"Spence," Aria says. "You did nothing wrong. Sure yesterday was 'our night' but we got to share our special moment out to dinner with everyone, we didn't need a whole day for us. Besides, you deserve a happy ending too, so I'm glad you guys went off together." She smiles, and I hug her.

"I love you." I smile, hugging her tight. "Ahem." Toby says, clearing his throat making me giggle.

"I love you too." I giggle, leaning in to kiss him but our friends interrupted us with 'awws'.

I glare at everyone, making them all laugh.

"Sorry, go ahead." Hanna says.

I lean in slowly, this time our lips colliding.

After a minute we pull back, and I wrap my arms around him.

"I'll love you forever." He whispers in my ear, making my stomach get butterflies.

"And I'll love you forever." I reply, holding onto him tighter.

•••

Well idk if I like this???

I miss spoby ugh we were robbed

Comment thoughts???