"Try looking for it in her closet." Melissa says, and the doorknob rattles. "Dammit, its locked." She mumbles, walking away.

"Never mind, found the coat under her bed!" Melissa calls out. "Okay, great. Let's get going." My mom says, and they leave my room and close the door.

"That was close." I tell him, and he nods. "So, do you still want to continue?" I smirk, leaning in closer and connecting our lips.

I unlock the closet from the inside, and attempt to turn the handle as he kisses down my neck, tugging at my towel.

I rattle the doorknob, and begin to panic.

"No." I whisper. "What?" Toby asks, moving into me closer. "It's locked from the outside now. My mom must of locked it." I say and Toby's eyes widen.

"We're stuck in here?" He asks and I nod, beginning to panic. "And my phone is downstairs!" I say, pacing in the closet.

"Mine's in here somewhere, I left it here earlier." Toby says, and I begin to search around my messy closet.

After a little bit of searching, Toby manages to find it.

"Okay, let me call Aria to come unlock it." I say, dialling her number.

After a few rings, she picks up.

"Hey." I say quickly.
"Spencer? Why are you calling from Toby's phone?" She asks.
"Long story. But I'm kind of locked in my closet. Can you come unlock it for me and get me out?" I ask her.
"Yeah, sure. I'll go find the girls now and we'll be right over." She tells me.
"Does everyone have to come? It's a one person job.." I say.
"I want them to, if you're skipping we're all coming to help you." She says and hangs up.

"Great, they're all coming." I groan, looking at Toby. "There's gonna be a lot of judging." He tells me and I nod.

"Well, now that we're alone again.." I smirk, this time making a move on him. "Oh, yeah?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

I connect our lips, pushing him up against the closet door.

He then lowers down, removes our towels, sits on the floor and pulls me on his lap as we kiss.

"Maybe we shouldn't do too much, seeing they'll be here any minute." I suggest and he agrees, so we just continue to make out.

"Spencer?" Aria yells, and I get off of Toby.

"Up here!" I yell loudly, and I hear lots of footsteps approach us.

I remember the two of us still don't have clothes on, so I throw Toby's towel at him, and we both wrap in a towel.

The doorknob rattles a little, but they finally manage to unlock it.

They swing open the door quickly, and Toby and I are revealed.

"Oh.." Aria says, and Hanna smirks, causing Toby and I to blush.

"This is why you needed our help, and why you didn't come to school this morning." Aria says and I just blush, keeping my head down.

"Thank you for getting us out." I say quietly and she giggles. "Guys, don't worry about it, we'll only laugh at you two for this for...ever." Emily says giggling.

"Okay, I'm sure you all do things too. No need to make fun of us for this. We did cover ourselves up for you guys, didn't we?" I ask.

"Anyway, you guys can go, really. We'll be fine and we won't make an appearance in school until tomorrow." I say, attempting to get rid of them.

"Ugh, fine." Hanna groans. "But we want full details about this day later." She grins, and I roll my eyes.

"Bye!" I say, kicking them out of my room.

The three of them walk downstairs, giggling to themselves and leave through the backdoor.

"That could of been so much worse if your parents found us." Toby sighs.

"Totally." I agree.

"Well, how about we have a movie marathon for the rest of the day?" He suggests with a smile, and I nod.

I hand him his boxers to put on, and I put on his t shirt.

"I still can't believe we did that." He laughs.

"Did what?" I ask with a smile.

"Got stuck in your closet with no clothes on." He says beginning to laugh and I join in.

"I know, how unlucky are we?" I giggle.

•••

This was random and sorry it's low(high)key sexual but I mean I had an idea in my head for this [but I ruined it]

Comment thoughts??

~~~ALSO

I forgot to add this (sososososo sorry)

but I was inspired by a writer on fanfiction.net, so this isn't my own idea (most of these are probably inspired one way or another but I normally put that in my A/N) and I forgot to today so again: IM SO SORRY!!!❤️