"What happened?" He asks worried, now kneeling before me. "I-I. Hurt. Forced. Sex." I say, unable to form a sentence, gasping for air.

"Hey, calm down. You're okay now, I won't leave you. I'm here." He says soothingly.

Ever since Yvonne died in the car cash, Toby has always been there for me, always answering my calls, and always looking out for me.

I got to say, I love it. But I feel bad for him, now I'm all he's got, but I don't know if he even feels the same way about me anymore.

He hesitantly reaches his hand out, holding mine. I struggle for air, gasping and sobbing all at once. "Spence, shh." He whispers, stroking my hand.

After a few minutes, I can finally breathe normally once again, and I look up into his eyes. "Your face is all bruised." He says, gently stroking my cheek, making me flinch from the pain.

"Did they..." he asks, pointing to my body, which is not clothed at all, but only being covered by a very thin bed sheet.

I nod, pulling the sheet off of me slightly to reveal my legs, which are bruised and marked, and also my stomach which has many bruises.

"Spence, you need to go to the hospital. You might have internal bleeding." He says worriedly. "I'm fine." I mumble, grabbing onto the island to stand, but stumbling.

Toby catches me, and holds onto my arm, walking me to my bed.

"No," I say, stopping and slowly walking backwards. "Burn it, burn the blankets, I can't go in there." I mumble, crying once again.

"Oh my god," I say, looking at Toby. "He also was on this. Burn it. Please." I say, crying harder. I throw my sheet off and Toby immediately replaces it with a clean one from my closet.

"Spence, I need to take you to the hospital. I'll go with you, then you can come to my place and we can have a sleepover and play Scrabble." He says, and I look over to him, tears streaming down my face.

"Don't you trust me?" He asks, and I slowly nod. "I trust you." I mumble, and he smiles. "Now, I'll get you some clothes, then we'll head to the hospital." He says, helping me sit on the couch, knowing I won't want to go back in my room.

He returns with clothes, and helps me into them, then helps me outside and into the truck.

"Spencer, who would do this to you?" He asks, sighing. I look over at him, with sad eyes, and then back down to my feet.

He starts up the truck, and we drive to the hospital.

"Caleb." I mumble, looking up at him. "Caleb did this?" He asks, clearly making his blood boil. "When I get my hands on him.." he says, and a tear falls down my cheek.

"Hey, it's over. I'm not letting him lay another hand on you." He reassures me, and I smile, nodding.

When we reach the hospital, he helps me inside and we're immediately taken into a room by a nurse.

"Do you care to tell me what happened?" The nurse asks, giving Toby judgemental looks. "It wasn't him," I speak up to the nurse, and she looks at me with soft eyes.

"It was someone else, an ex." I say, a tear falling down my cheek. "You're safe now, and it seems like you have yourself someone who cares about you, we'll take care of you." She smiles at me.

"Here is the hospital gown, you can change into this so we can do some X-rays." She smiles, handing me the gown and shutting the door behind her.

"Can you help?" I ask shyly, and Toby nods, quickly coming to my side. He helps me undress, and dresses me into the hospital gown.

When the nurse returns, she has a wheelchair. "You can sit here, and your friend here will wheel you wherever we need to go." She smiles, and I sit down.

Toby then wheels me behind the nurse, as she leads us to an exam room.

After about 20 minutes of tests, we're put back in the private room, waiting the doctor to come with the results.

"Thank you," I say, breaking the not so awkward silence. "For what?" He asks, looking at me from across the small room.

"Making me come here. You know, I never stopped having feelings for you, Toby. You're just so caring, no matter what." I tell him, looking down.

"I can say the same for you." He smiles, getting up from his chair and sitting in the one next to me.

"You still are, and always will be my safe place to land." I smile, holding his hand. "You too," he smiles, squeezing my hand very gently.

"How's the pain now?" He asks. "It's okay, the pills I was given before the X-rays helped a lot." I tell him, when we were interrupted by a knock and the doctor entering.

"Hello," she smiles to me, and giving Toby a judgemental look, like the nurse had done earlier. "It wasn't him." I clear up, and she nods, smiling at Toby.

"Can you please step out, so I can do a check up? I need to remove Spencer's gown." She says, and Toby hesitantly stands, looking over to me.

"Boyfriends can stay," she says. "No, we aren't, dating." He says. "We have an interesting past." I tell her, and she politely nods.

"Will you be okay?" He asks, and I look at the doctor who turns her head for a moment. I shake my head, so Toby sits back down.

"You don't mind?" She asks me, and I shake my head, allowing her to undress me. I reach my hand out, and Toby holds it, reassuring me I'll be okay.

After a lot of pain from the check up on the bruises and marks, she receives the X-ray results. "You don't have internal bleeding, thankfully." She says and I sigh of relief.

"But you'll have to stay off your feet for a while." She says. "So bed rest?" I ask, and she nods. "I recommend you stay with a friend, so they can take care of you 24/7. You'll need constant care for a few weeks." She informs me.

"I can do that, are there any medications?" He asks, and she nods. "She needs to take one with every meal for a few weeks," she says handing him a few bottles of pills.

"And also this cream needs to be applied to her bruises every morning and night." She says, leaving to go to her next patient.

"Toby, you don't need to do this." I tell him, as he helps dress me. "I can get one of the girls, mom, or Melissa." I tell him.

"You really want to explain to one of them what happened?" He asks. "Good point." I laugh.

"Besides, who else would do it? I'm your safe place to land." He smiles, holding my hands.

•••

it's been a few days sorry!!

I thought that this would be kinda cute (Toby helping spence!! That's why I didn't wanna have too much details with what 'Caleb' did)

Hope you liked it! Still can't get over I have 10k views

Comment thoughts please??