"Um, hi." I say, trying to start the conversation. "Yeah, hey." He says, sitting on the desk that I'm sat at. "I, wasn't expecting this." I say, still bewildered.

"Me neither." He says, shaking his head. "Just because of, what we did yesterday, I won't treat you differently or anything." He states and I just smile.

"And just because I'm your teacher, it doesn't mean I want to end this, whatever we have." He says.

"Is it bad that all I can think about is kissing you right now?" I ask, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes that made me fall in love with him yesterday. "Is it bad that I feel the same way?" He asks, and I shake my head.

I take his tie, pulling on it gently so his face is level with mine. My lips gently kiss his, and my hands travel to his hair, while his rest on the desk. "Wait." He says, pulling back out of breath.

He stands up, pulling me with him, and I sit up on his desk. I wrap my legs around his waist, kissing him once again. I loosen his tie, throwing it to the floor, and he helps me out of my jacket.

"Toby, maybe we shouldn't-" I say before I feel his lips against mine again. "I mean, let's get out of here first." I say as he kisses down my neck. "Really? Want to go to my place?" He asks me, and I nod smiling.

The two of us gathered up our things, snuck out to his truck, and drove off to his place. As he drove, one of his hands were on the steering wheel, while the other was tracing my inner thigh, driving me crazy for him.

After a few minutes of driving, my phone begins to ring. "It's Aria," I say, unsure of how to even explain why I left school in the middle of the day.

"Hello?" I answer, after a few rings.
"Hey, where'd you go?" Aria asks me and I pause.
"There was a, family emergency." I say, without giving details.
"Oh, well, let us know when you'll be back." She says happily and hangs up.

"I hate having to lie to her." I say, looking over at Toby and he glances at me for a moment. "Yeah, I know." He says rubbing my knee with his hand. "But if the word gets out about us, there won't be an us." He says and I nod.

After another 10 minutes we pull up into parking lot of The Brew. I'm a little confused, but he takes my hand, leads me inside and up a huge flight of stairs, which lead to a nice little loft. Which I assume is his.

"What a nice place." I smile glancing around, as we walk in. "It's nothing." He shrugs.

"Well, now that we're alone..." I smile dropping my school books, and kissing him. He gently pushes me against the wall, continuing to kiss me. After a moment I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and he holds the back of my thighs for support.

I run my hand through his hair as we kiss, and he rests his on the back of my thighs.

"Maybe, can we move to the bedroom?" I ask as he kisses down my neck. He nods, and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist tighter to keep my grip.

He lays me on the bed, and then he joins me there. We kiss for a little while longer, when he asks, "are you sure you want to do this?"

I smile, nodding and allow him to remove my top, along with the rest of my clothes.

^after !!

"That was so wrong." I say laughing, pushing some of his hair off of his forehead. "I mean, we left school in the middle of the day to do this." I chuckle, and he does too.

"Also, I can't believe I'm sleeping with my teacher." I tell him, with a smirk. "Oh, yeah. Well I can't believe I'm dating one of my students." He replies grinning.

"Dating?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Well," he stammers nervously.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." I smile, laying my hand on his. "Maybe we should get dressed so I can make it back for last period. My friends are suspicious enough." I grin, sitting up.

"Or," he says taking my hand and pulling me in close. "We can lay here all day together." He says, holding me tight.

"You know, that sounds even better." I smile, kissing him. "I can't wait to know more about you." I tell him.

"And I can't wait to know more about you." He replies with a smile.

---

I WAS WONDERING WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE WITH SWITCHED ROLES!?

I think I like it ;)

//omg so sorry, I published the wrong one ("date night") not this one and it was so short cause I didn't finish lololol so here's the ACTUAL one ;) lol okay I'm dumb bye. comment & vote please

Comment thoughts??