Chapter 61

Cami's POV

I woke up to my side cramping up. I tried to rub it but it got worse. I felt tears run down my cheeks but I didn't wanna wake daddy or papa. I tried breathing in deeply but nothing would help. I felt like someone was slicing open my skin. I tried to get up but I realized that it would be a ruff task considering I didn't have the help of my prosthetic leg. I tried to stand up and grabbed the bed so I wouldn't fall. I tried stretching my arm to help my side but it wasn't working. "DADDY? PAPA" I yelled crying. It hurt really bad. My breathing became straggled as I cried harder hoping someone would here me. "DADDY? PAPA"

Harry's POV

"DADDY PAPA" I heard Cami tell. I knew by the sound of her voice she was crying. I jumped out of bed and ran to her. I saw her curled up in a ball on the floor. "Babe? What's wrong? Hey I'm here. What happened. " I said picking her up and setting her on my lap. "M-my si-des hurt! I try stretch but fall." She cried. "Alright I'll get you some medicine." I said before running to go the medicine.

"Here you go!" I said handing her her medicine and her sippie cup with milk. She takes it "thank you. I sorry I wake you" she says sadly. "Hey it's alright. I'm your dad. I will always be here for ya. So will papa!" I said rubbing her sides. After a few minutes I can tell the medicine kicked in and she begins to close her eyes. I kiss her forehead. "Goodnight. I love you!" I whispered before cracking the door and going back to my room.

I crawled into bed and looked at the clock seeing it read 1:32. I sighed. "She okay?" Lou asked. "Yea" i said as he wrapped his arms around me. "I was going to go and see but you came back in. " he said. "It's k. She knows you love her. " I said. "I love you babe!" He said. "I love you too!" I smiled kissing him. Still the Sparks! I sighed and layed my head on Louis chest.

Louis POV

I woke up before anyone else so I decided to order some pancakes from room service. While waiting I made some tea for Harry and I. He usually doesn't sleep too late. I walked over to the balcony and drank my tea. There were a few fans waiting out. I waved for a few minutes before sleeping back into the room. There was a knock on the door. Room service. I grabbed the food and thanked them.

I stood in the kitchen getting the food ready when I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "Morning" Harry said groggily nuzzling his face into my neck. "Morning babe...I ordered pancakes. " I said. "Thanks boo" he said. I smiled and handed him his tea and pancakes getting mine as well. I put Cami's in the microwave. "She still asleep?" He asked. "Yeah. I didn't wanna wake her. " I said. He nodded going back to his food. "Harry you know you can tell me anything right?" I said. He nodded. "So what's wrong? Harry I hate seeing you unhappy. What can I do to help?" I said grabbing his hand. He just looked at me. Straight into my eyes. "Honestly Lou I don't know what's wrong. I just don't feel well." He said. "You should go rest. I can take Cami out somewhere if you want" I said. "Thanks. So when do we leave?" He asked changing the subject and goin back to his food. " I think around 10 tonight." I said. He nodded.

"Harry go rest I got this. I'll take her to a park or shopping. " I said to Harry as he tried helping me clean up. He huffed but made his way to the bedroom. I smiled and walked into Cami's room. "Cami babe" I said. "Time to wake up" I said. She groaned but opened her beautiful eyes. "Let's get you ready then eat breakfast. Daddy isn't feeling well so we are gonna let him rest." I said. She nodded. "Carry please?" She asked. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom so she could brush her teeth while I get her clothes. I picked out a pair of black shorts and a turquoise button up tank top with a pair of black vans. She put them on along with her prosthetic leg. I watched as Cami looked in the mirror. She rubbed her head. She had a whole head of hair. It was just really short. It didn't even hang on her shoulders. (Think fault in our stars short)

"Babe? What's the matter" I asked. She looked upset looking. "Hair" she frowned. "Cami your hair is beautiful. And it's growing everyday. Don't be sad about it. It's so pretty!" I said. She smiled. "Really?" She asked. "Of course. Now let's go get our breakfast. " I said.

She ate her pancakes quickly while I went to my room to change. I walked in and Harry was asleep. I quietly grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a black tank top. I wrote him a quick note saying to text me when he wakes up and for him to feel better. I set the note on the night stand by his phone and kissed his forehead.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked Cami as walked around. Our hotel was in the middle of the city so we could walk anywhere. Their we're fans but they thankfully stayed a good distance away. "I don't know" Cami said. "Do you wanna go to a park?" I asked. Her eyes lit up. "Please papa!" She said. "Anything for my princess!" I said. We walked a short distance to a small park where there weren't very many people around. I watched as Cami ran to the slides. "PAPA watch!" She yelled going across the monkey bars. I was impressed. "Wow go Cami!" I said. "Swings? Papa help push please?" She asked. "Of course" I said helping her on the swing and pushing her. "HIGHER HIGHER" she kept yelling. I laughed and pushed her higher.

I sat down on a bench watching Cami run around the playground. I made sure to keep a close eye on her. I smiled as she sat next to me. "Tired?" I asked. Before she could answer her stomach growled. I laughed. "Hungry?" I asked again and she smiled sheepishly. She acts so much like Harry. "What do you wanna eat?" I asked. "Grilled cheese!" She said happily. "Alright let's get my princess a grilled cheese" I said.

We walked into a small restaurant I had been to the first time we came here. It was a small grill like place. "Two please" I told the waitress. She smiled. "Right this way" we followed her to a small booth. "What can I get you to drink?" She asked. I ordered a Coke and a Sprite then she walked away getting our drinks.

"Papa is daddy okay?" Cami asked turning away from her grilled cheese to look at me. "Of course he's just feeling a little sick." I said. "No I mean like inside...daddy still hurts doesn't he?" She said. My eyes widened. God Cami is smart for a four year old. "Papa please don't lie. I know daddy hurt. He smiled but his eyes look gray. He sad...and it Cami's fault because my-" "no no no Cameron this is not your fault okay? Your dad just is scared. You know how you didn't like your hair this morning?" She nodded. "Well your dad feels like that exept about everything about him...he just doesn't feel himself" I tried explaining to her. She seemed to drop the subject for now.

Cami and I walked back up to our room. "Cami how about we go rest because we have to go on a plane tonight. I'll put on a movie in your room okay?" I asked. "Okay. Thanks papa" she said. I smiled and kissed her forehead putting on a movie and cracking her door. I walked over to Harry and I's room but he wasn't in the bed. I quietly walked over to the bathroom to see Harry staring at him self in the mirror. Damn I knew what he was doing.

"Stop!" I said wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. He jumped then relaxed seeing it was me. "What?" He asked. "Harry I know what your doing...look I don't know why all of a sudden your acting like this but-" "I'm not acting like anything!" He snapped. "Harry calm down I'm just trying to help" I said. He stepped away from me. "Harry please. Your beautiful and handsome! You have an amazing personality! When you sing my heart stops. When you laugh my heart stops. Harry your so amazing. Your an amazing father. An amazing boyfriend! You make everyone's day! Please stop feeling this about yourself. What's going on Harry ? I don't understand!" I said. He just looked at me and started crying. I opened my arms and he walked over fell into them. "Hey it's okay! I promise! No one is ever going to hurt you again!" I said. I knew right then he was having flashback and nightmares again. "Louis I love you so much! I'm sorry I snapped. I just haven't been sleeping and the nightmares keep coming back" he sniffled. "Hey it's alright love! I will be here always! Just come to me for these things don't keep them in!" I said. He nodded and hugged me. I knew right then...I never wanna leave this! We are a family! I'm just gonna hopefully make it official...

Life's a BattleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara