Chapter 60

Louis POV

It's been 3 weeks since Cami was released. Tour has been a million times more entergetic since Cami was back and healthy. Today we have a show at Madison square garden. Right now we are all sat back stage because we have about 10 minutes before we go out. Cami is asleep in the couch. She still gets weak sometimes but most of the time she's all good after a nap. I looked over to see Harry staring at me with a smile. "What?" I whisper. "You look really hot today!" He whispered back. "Not too bad yourself styles!" I said. I looked up and realized we were the ones in the room besides Cami. I decided to tease Harry a bit.

I looked at him making him look back then pushed him back so he was laying and the couch then crawled on top of him. I sat down on his crotch and began kissing his lips. He kissed back almost immediately. It was nice and slow at first then it began getting rough. I started trailing my hands lower and lower. I felt Harry shiver under me. I could feel the tent in his pants. I started palming him through his jeans. He let out a loud moan and I pulled away smirking as he wined. "You fucking jerk!" He said. "I love you too Haz! Now we have to go. It's time!" I said kissing him once more. We both kissed Cami's forehead and walked out to meet the rest of the boys. Harry looking very pissed as he tried to cover the bulge in his pants.

The show was amazing the crowd was extra loud! The whole show me and Liam had water fights and Harry completely ignored me. I knew he would be extremely pissed after the concert. Good thing we have 3 days off. We were in the middle of singing story of my life when I saw Cami sitting in the front row with Preston , our security guard. I smiled and waved at her. She immediately smiled back. I walked over and took her from Preston. I continued singing while dancing around on stage with her. The crowd cheered louder once she came on stage. I passed Cami to Niall and he danced a little before passing her Liam then Zayn then finally Harry. She was having a blast.

Harry picked her up and started carrying her back over to Preston when someone threw something toward the stage. I saw it, so did Harry. He quickly turned away so it would hit him and not Cami. He got smacked straight in the eye with a full can of red bull. I ran over but he walked away giving Cami to Preston and wiping his eye. He was fighting the tears. I nodded at Preston to take Cami back stage while I grabbed Harry some ice. "Pissed or not put it on!" I said. He took it.

We finished off the show by saying or goo yes and thank yous. Since we were having a three day break Niall Liam and Zayn wanted to go out. Harry said no and I decided to stay with Harry. They nodded and we got in a separate car going to a hotel.

I picked up a sleeping Cami out of the car and headed to our room with Harry. We had a room booked at a nice hotel. We ha a master suit so there were two rooms and a living room/ kitchen. I carried Cami to her room. "Night babe" I whispered kissing her head. I quietly closed the door all the way before making my way to our room to see Harry in the bathroom. "Haz? Let me see your eye!" I said. He slowly turned around. He had a black/ purple eye. "Does it hurt?" I asked. She shook his head no. "I'm g-gonna go t-take a shower" he said fast. I don't why he was shuddering. "Okay" I said. I left him to take his shower and went to make some food.

I had two sandwiches made up and was about to eat when I heard a loud moan.

Harry's POV

As soon as Louis left the bathroom I immediately stripped and jumped into the shower. I was still pissed at Louis for teasing me. And so was semi hard crotch. I couldn't just not take care of it.
*May be grafic*(kaylee)

I slowly grabbed my c*ck and stroked it. Small moans came from my mouth. I pictured Louis before the show and began feeling extremely needy. I started jerking off soon I moaned. Loud. Shit! Maybe Louis didn't notice...."Haz?" Louis called. "Y-yeah?" I called back. "You okay in there?" He asked. "P-perfect!" I said. Damn shuddering. He was quiet so I wanna thought he left. I was still touching myself when the curtain opened revealing a naked Louis. I immediately turned red. He smirked. "You know I can help with that" he teased getting closer. I couldn't speak. He kissed my lips and we began making out. It became heated quickly. He started kissing down my neck. I shuddered under his touch. He started palming me. I moaned loudly thrusting into his hand. "Patience" he said. He slowly got down on his knees in front of me. He looked up and me. I couldn't really process what was going on until I felt Louis' mouth on my manhood. I moaned. He slowly sucked and swirled his tounge. My knees got weak but he held me up with his hands. I pushed his head further. He moaned. I tangled my fingers on his hair. "L-Lou" I moaned. "I'm c-close!" I moaned. He speed up. I couldn't take in any longer and came into his mouth.

Grafic part is over!!!(kaylee)

He pulled off me. I stood there trying to catch my breath. "Sorry about earlier..." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and finished my shower. I got out before Louis and pulled on some sweats and went to check on Cami but I couldn't get what just happened out if my mind.

I looked in and saw Cami snuggled into her blanket. I walked over and kissed her forehead whispering "goodnight." I closed the door and walked into the kitchen. I leaned up against the counter facing the wall. That was the first "intamite" thing I've done since Cami's father used me. I wanted to forget that! I love Louis so much. He's so patient with me. I hate how I can do anything because I'm scared. I'm afraid I'll ruin it. I don't wanna talk about Cami's father but maybe it will help. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I felt a pair of arms snake there way around my waist.

Louis POV

I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry looking at the wall he looked stressed. I walked behind him and put my arms around his waist. He tensed up, which was unusual considering he knows it's me. "Haz what's wrong?" I asked. He turned around slowly. He relaxed a little knowing it was just me. "Sorry I was um thing about..." He trailed off. "Haz tell me. I love you. I'm not going to judge you. I'm here for you!" I said. "Cami's father. I was thinking back" he said looking down. "Oh god Harry I'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed you. I'm-" i tried saying because I didn't think about the after affects on Harry. "No Lou it's not that. It's- I want to forget it. But I can't. I I'm not sure. I need to talk about it but-" he said. "Harry come here" I said opening my arms. He slowly walked over and into my arms. He hid his face in the crook of my neck. "I'm listening Haz" I whispered to him.

We ate dinner in a comfortable silence before we both headed to our room. I didn't wanna pressure Harry into talking about it. But I knew he needed to get it off his chest. I layed down and waited for Harry to lay down before wrapping my arms around him. "I'm scared" he whispered. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm afraid of messing things up. I hate dragging you into things and making you suffer." He paused. For awhile. But I knew he was going to continue. I felt sad listening to this. He's not making me suffer. And he definitely doesn't mess things up. "He took something that I wanted you to take...I could've stopped him...i should've tried harder. I-" he turned towards me and I could see the tears. "I'm sorry" he said. I felt tears slide down my cheeks. "Harry stop talking like that! I love you okay! No matter what! I love you! You couldn't of stopped him. He's evil! And your not making me suffer. I don't care about sex or any of that! As long as I have you I'm perfectly fine! I love you with all my heart! I don't understand why you can't see that!" I said. He kept looking down. I took my hand and lifted his chin. I kissed away the tarts falling and then kissed his lips. "I'll wait forever if I have to...I wanna be with you forever. I can't possibly love anyone else more than you...with the exception of Cami of course" he smiled. "I love you too Lou! What would I do with you!" He said. I smiled and kissed him. He snuggled his face into my chest and I felt his breathing slow and I knew he had fallen asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes. I have an amazing life! I wouldn't change it for the world. I have a daughter and a beautiful boyfriend amazing friends and one hell of a job!

A/N

Ignore the kaylee things. One of my friends reads it. lol inside joke!

Thanks ~Payton.