Chapter 84

Harry's POV

"Ready babe?" Louis called to me from down stairs. "Yep!" I said walking down the stairs. Louis smiled and took my hand. We walked down the beach but Louis suddenly stopped. "Blindfold?" I said feeling him cover my eyes. "Only for a minute babe!" He said guiding me gently along the shore line. After a few minutes he told me to stop. I didn't then felt Louis lift me up and put me down on something different. Louis pulled off my blindfold and the view was absolutely breath taking. We were standing on a beautifully decorated boat sailing smoothly along the water. I saw a table sat up on side of the boat. "Woah Louis this is amazing!" I said turning toward him and kissing him.

We had a lovely dinner and now we sat on a "couch" watching the sunset. It was beautiful! I cuddled into Louis side. "Thank you so much Louis! I love you more than you'll ever know!!!" I said. He looked down and stared into my eyes before leaving closer and kissing me. "I love you too babe!" He said against my lips.

"That was amazing Louis thank you!" I said as we walked back along the beach toward the house we were staying in. "Anything for you babe" he replied. Once we got back home I saw it was already 11:30. I stepped inside and immediately yawned. "Tired?" Lou questioned. I nodded. "Go to bed. I'll be up in a minute" he said. I nodded and walked to our room and changed into just my boxers and climbed in bed. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I felt the bed dip and Louis arms around my waist. "Goodnight babe" "night boo" with that I fell asleep.

Cami's POV

"Cami will you please talk to me?" Aunt Gemma said. I hadn't said a word since I woke up. That was 2 hours ago. I sighed. I k ow she's only trying to help. " flashback when he still hurt me. " I whimpered. "Hey cam don't worry about him! He's never ever coming back! I promise! Papa and daddy an me and all your uncles and grandma and aunts. Well all protect you!" I didn't say anything just looked down. I miss daddy and papa.

"Hey Cami I have to go to the store. Do you want to come with me or wait for grandma to get back?" Aunt Gemma asked me. "Store" I said. She nodded and I grabbed a jacket aince it was a little cold out and walked out to the car.

We pulled up to the store and aunt gem held my hand as we walked in. We went down aisle 10 to get cereal. "What kind?" Aunt gem asked. I looked up and looked around. My eyes met with an all too familiar pair and my heart stopped. I froze. He smirked and started walking toward me. I squeezed aunt gems hand an she looked up noticing what I was looking at but sadly she didn't know who it was. He walked closer but I couldn't do anything my breathing got heavy and I felt like 1000 pounds were sitting on my chest. "Woah Cami calm down breath." Aunt gem said. It wasn't working and he was coming closer and closer. He pulled out a gun and finally I was able to move. He pointed the gun at aunt gem. No no! I tried telling her name but the words didn't come out. So I did all I could. I ran Infront of her.
BANG

Louis' POV

I heard a continuous ring that wouldn't go away. I opened my eyes and turned to see it was 3am. What the hell. I saw my phone ha tons of missed calls and messages and Harry's was ringing. I grabbed his phone quickly.
Hello
"Louis? I- Cami hospital. Emergency!" Was all I heard Anne say through her crying.
Oh my god. We're on our way. Just- tell her we love her! I said before hanging up.
"Harry! Up now!!! It's Cami!" I said scrambling to pack all our stuff he didn't even need an explanation before he was up and helping. We had all our stuff packed and had an emergency private jet picking us up.

"Oh my god Louis I shouldn't of left her it's all my fault! What if-" "Haz stop! Now! Look I know it's hard. Okay I'm freakin out too but now is not the time to blame ourselves. We need to focus on getting to the hospital!" I snapped. He was quiet for awhile. I felt bad for snapping but I'm scared. "I'm sorry Haz. I'm just scared. She's our baby girl!" I broke down. I didn't know what happened and a thousand scenerios were going through my head. "Coke here Lou!" Harry said. He was crying as well and honestly all we could do from here was be here for each other. I went over to him and he hugged me. My mind was racing. Was the cancer back. Is she dieing. Did he come back? I knew Harry was feeling the same way.

Harry's POV

Our baby girl. Something's wrong. I should've never left her. She means the world to me. What I something happenes. The worst feelin in the world is knowing that someone you love is in pain and you can't do anything. You don't know what's going on. Lou and I don't know anything and it's making us on edge. What if her father came back. I would never forgive myself. I shouldn't have ever left her! I had a bad feeling in my gut but I ignored it. Now somethings wrong with our baby girl. I knew wording wasn't going to help. 

I pulled out my phone and decided to go through my pictures. I smiled as I scrolled through a bunch of selfies of Lou Cami and I. Some silly pictures of Cami. She's my world! How can everything be going right one second and the next your praying to God that your baby will survive? Why is it always Cami? Why is it always is who have something bad happen?