Chapter 30

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes to see I was in a room. I don't know where or why but then all the memories came flooding back. He took me. I saw a window and went to go look out it but I soon realized that I was tied to a bed. The curtain was open a crack and I looked out. All I saw was a small park. Before I could see anymore he came back. "Oh look who woke up" he laughed. "Finally we can do something. It's been 3 days. Thought I might've actually killed you. Not that it really mattered I'd be doing everyone a huge favor" he continued. I tried to ignore the comments but it hurt. The words he said hurt. Wait I've been asleep for 3 days oh my god. Louis Cami ugh I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have left- a punch to my face quickly drew me from my thoughts. I felt blood slide down my face. Out of the corner of my eye I could see he punched me right by my eye and it was bleeding. I wasn't gonna cry or plead. I was here for Cami. I will protect her. I have to. I looked at him. He smirked. "So ready to play a little game" he smirked. I didn't move. He grabbed a cloth then shoved it in my mouth. I couldn't take it out because my hands and legs were tied. I saw him smirk and grab a knife. He brought it close to my face before taking it and cutting my shirt off leaving me in my sweat pants. He took the knife and drug it across my chest cutting into my skin spelling out the word  Fag. I closed my eyes because I couldn't bare the pain. Remember cami I though to my self. I opened my eyes to see him smirking again. He started fiddling with my jeans and I instantly freaked. I was still a Virgin and I'm not losing it to him! He saw that I was scared and quickly pulled down my pants and boxers leaving me naked. I screamed but it didn't work considering the rag was in my mouth. He laughed and started to undress himself.
May be grafic

I cried and looked away. "I'm just giving you what you want fag" he said. He slammed inside of my while I cried and screamed. This wasn't like love this was was pain. No pleasure. Not at all. He didn't wait just kept going until he let go and pulled out and left me. Bleeding from my chest and tied up naked. I knew that the cut across my chest was deep. It was still bleeding. I pulled and pulled on the ties and after on huge tug one of my hands broke free. I used it to get the other out then I got my feet out. I grabbed my underware and jeans and put them on fast. Apparently too fast because soon a pain in my "lower region" cause me to scream and fall. I carefully got up and countiued to put them on. The I grabbed my torn shirt and wrapped it around the cut on my chest. I winced at the pain. I walked over to the window and looked out. I saw a small park. A few kids and there parents say there. I smiled. I missed my baby girl. And Louis. He probably think I left him. Oh my god. What does Cami think. Tears slid down my face as I thought of my family and the boys. I looked down and some of the bleeding stopped. I could tell I was losing weight I hadn't eaten in 3 days. Will I ever get out?

Louis POV

It's been 3 days of complete hell. I haven't slept and Cami Wakes every night screaming for Harry. It breaks my heart. Niall took her to harrys moms and hopefully she can rest. "Louis Louis " Niall came running in. "What" I sighed. "The cops. They found something. " he screamed. I shot up. "Come one we are going with them" I told everyone. They nodded and we ran to the car with the police Infront of us.  We followed them to a house by a park. Cami was right. The cops gathered around the house. I wasn't waiting on them hell no. He could be dieing. I took off running into the house.

Harry's POV

He came back after a few hours. "Oh lookie hear. Someone's strong." He laughed. I looked away and he clearly didn't like that because he grabbed me and slammed me to the floor. He got on top of me and punched me one after another. I heard a faint scream of my name. I must me hilusinating because it sounded like Louis. My vision was getting blerrier but I could see Louis tackle the guy on top of me followed by cops. The cop pulled Louis off him. That's the last thing I saw before I blacked out. I felt someone lift me and carry me out.

Louis POV

I carried Harry out and they took him in an ambulance. I got in the back while the boys drove the car behind us. The paramedics were blabbering while taking the cloth off Harry's stomache my heart dropped when I saw the word carved into his stomache. Thy were addressing his wounds while I sat ther holding his hand and crying. Why didn't I stop him. I should've done more! This is all my fault. We arrived at the hospital and they took him away leaving my sobbing in the waiting room. The boys came in soon after and sat with me. "Louis you need to call Cami and Anne and get them here ASAP. " Liam said. I nodded and went out to call them.
C-Cami A-Anne L-Louis
C- papa
L-hey baby. How are you?
It always makes me feel better to talk to her.
C- good. Grandma take me to play at inside park. I wear mask. But my legs hurt after but it better now.
L- that's good baby well guess what. I need you to give the phone to grandma cause daddy is back!
C- oh my gosh Dady daddy daddy GRANDMA
A- hello Louis
L- hey hospital asap Harry's back. And uh they won't let us see him. I found him it was awful but I'll explain later!
A- on my way. Told my boy was strong. See you soon Louis.
L- alright bye.
Please let my hazza be okay! Please! I prayed waiting silently in the cold depressing waiting room.