Chapter 58

Harry's POV

It's been a week since the news about Cami. We have been back on tour for about 3 days and today is our show in Chicago. I have facetimed Cami everyday and night. We talk for hours u til she usually falls asleep. She seems better. I hope so. "Harry" Zayn called. "Yea" "time to go!" He said. I nodded and grabbed my "ears" and my microphone and headed to the entrance with the rest of the boys.  We did our little hand in. Then the music to hey angle started.

"Chicago! You guys are amazing. We love all of you so much and couldn't thank you enough for what you've done for us!" I said. I gave my little speech and felt my phone ring. I knew I couldn't answer. I ignored it. "This is little things" I said.

During little things it ran again and I slowly pulled it out to see 10 missed calls and 20 messages from my mom. I saw one message and flipped.
Harry it's Cami! They think this is it!

I stood up and ran down the cat was and backstage. "Harry what the h-" our manager started "Cami... Time" I said. He understood and let me go. I got into a car and drove to the airport and got on the quickest flight there.

Louis POV

When Harry ran off I knew it had to be Cami. So did the other boys. "Sorry about that guys but it seems Harry is sick and can't continue don't worry tho. But we'll need your help singing his parts" Liam said.

We finished the show and we all ran off stage. "Guys they think it's it for Cami" our manager said. We all started crying. They rushed us into a car and straight to the airport.

Harry's POV

I ran straight into the hospital. And to her room. When I got there I saw my mom and Jay crying and Cami was gone. "Wheres Cami?" I said. They both looked up. "They took her. Didn't say why just took her. " Jay cried. I nodded. I went over and hugged them both.

"Mr styles?" The doctor said after 3 hours of sitting in her room. I told my mom and Jay to go home much to their protest but they finally listened after I told them to go stay at our house. It was 2am and the boys would be here in about 2 hours. "Yes" I said standing up preparing for what he was about to say. "We found out that Cami's left leg was the major cause of her cancer. There was a small tumor in her left side but we cut it out. She will have major scar tissue damage on her side. It will cause pain there for most of her life. And we had to amputate her left leg. It saved her life! Her whole leg was filled with viruses. It looked like she was been cut up on her leg and bacteria built up inside and caused this. Long story short. Cami has no left leg and will have pain in her side but we will give her medication. But most importantly. Cami is alive and cancer free. She is extremely weak and will need to stay here for a week but after that..." He kept going on. I didn't care. My baby was alive and cancer free. The side effects of all this was she had one leg and would be weak for a few months and some pain in her side. But she was okay!!!!!

"Can I see her?" I asked. They are bringing her in now. He said. They wheeled Cami in and layed her on her bed. "She should wake up soon. " the doctor said. I nodded and he left. I could see under the blanket that her leg was gone below the knee. She looked so pale. I grabbed her hand and immediately she opened her eyes. "Daddy!" She said. "Hey baby" I cried. "Will you lay with me!" She asked. I didn't even answer. I carfully layed down right beside her. She was okay! I sent everyone a quick message. Just saying that she was alive. I would talk later.

Cami didn't aske about her leg. She fell right asleep. I smiled and fell asleep.

Louis POV

All of us had seen the message from Harry and were greatful. "You guys go to the house. Anne and Jay are there. I'm going to go. I'll text you in the morning" I said.

I arrived at the hospital. It was 5am. I went to Cami's room and saw Harry asleep next to Cami who was also asleep. Then I noticed something else. Under the blanket Cami's left leg stopped under her knee.

I took a picture of them because they both looked happy and then I sat on the couch and decided to get some rest.

Cami's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that daddy was asleep I looked over and saw that papa was asleep on the couch. I didn't move because everything hurt. I tried to move and ended up crying out in pain. Daddy instantly woke up along with papa. The nurse came running in with a cup of water and some pills. "Pain medicine" she told papa and daddy. I took it quickly.

"Cami oh my god! I was so worried!" Papa said hugging me carfully. Then he hugged daddy. "I'm so happy your okay!" They both said. "Daddy am I still sick?" I asked. "No Cami. Your cancer free. But you will be a little weak for a couple months and you will have pain in your side for a long time but we have medicine and..." He trailed off. My leg. "My leg is gone" I finished. "Yeah." He said sadly. "Daddy it's okay! Don't be sad. I okay" I said. He smiled. "Yes you are!!!!" Papa said.

I ended up falling asleep soon after but the rest of that day was filled with my whole family sitting in the room being happy I was okay. I fought like momma said too. And I won. Yeah I maybe have a few more flaws but I'll be okay! I can live my life with my family!