Chapter 79

Cami's POV

I opened my eyes after hearing a loud boom and a flash of light. I felt tears prick my eyes as it kept going. I hate storms! I got up grabbing my blanket and running to daddy and papas room. I saw they were dead asleep. I walked over to daddy shaking him lightly. "Daddy? Dad?" I asked. He stirred and opened his eyes. "Cami? What's wron-" a roar of thunder cut him off and I jumped crying harder. "Hey hey babe it's okay! Come here you can sleep with us!" He said scooting over. I nodded and climbed in bed with him. I cuddled into his chest trying to block out the loud noises. "Nothing can hurt you baby girl! I'm right here!" He said softly. "Beautiful baby from the outside in chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again go on take on this old world but to me you'll always be my little girl" he sang softly in my ear. I felt myself relax and closed my eyes falling asleep peacefully.

Harry's POV

I woke up for a second time and saw it was 10am. I looked to see Cami still asleep and Cuddled into Louis. I smiled and got up quietly and slide on some sweats leaving my top half bare before walking downstairs to make some pancakes for breakfast.

I was in the middle of making pancakes when I felt 2 arms wrap around my waist making me jump. "Morning babe" Louis said chuckling. "Jesus Lou you scared me!" I said turning around facing him still in his arms. He smirked and brought his lips to mine. I kissed back passionately. It started to get heated but Louis pulled away. I wined and he laughed. "Sorry babe!" I rolled my eyes and went back to finishing the rest of the pancakes.

I put Cami's breakfast on a plate and put in the microwave not wanting to wake her up and joined Louis in the living room. "Are you excited?" Louis asked. "Very! I can't wait but I'm gonna miss my baby girl!" I said laughing. "I feel the same way babe! But I'm super excited!" Louis said. We sat and talked about random things finishing our breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen Louis behind me and started washing the dishes and cleaning up the mess I made from cooking. It was now 11:30am and Cami still wasn't up but I know she is tired from last night so I don't want to wake her yet. "You wash I'll dry?" Louis asked. I nodded and passed the clean dishes over to him. Little things ( ;) ) like this made me love my life even more. I always wanted someone to help with chores around the house and fold laundry with you, I have that now and I couldn't be more greatful! "Babe?" Louis questioned snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" "You zoned out. Is something wrong?" He questioned. "No no! I was just thinking. " I said grabbing a towel and wiping my hands since we finished the dishes. "Thinking about what?" He asked leaving up against the counter. "About how greatful I am for you!" I said leaning up against the counter across from him. He smiled and walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm so greatful for you too! I love you Harry!" He said. "I love you! Forever and always." "Forever and always." He leaned in and kissed my lips.

Cami's POV

Everything was black. I couldn't see anything accept a little light coming from above me. I looked up and saw the one person I never ever wanted to see...my father. I whimpered. "Lookie here. Think your safe with your little family? They don't love you!" He snickered. "No! Your lieing they love me!" I said. He punched my stomach making me fall to the ground in pain. "Don't back talk me bitch!" He yelled. I cried out as he grabbed my hair and pulled me to another room. It wasn't dark anymore and I could see 3 people huddled in a corner. Daddy, Papa, and a little boy. "Daddy papa!" I yelled trying to run to them but he pulled me back smacking me hard in the face. I cried out wishing I could just die. "Don't touch her!" papa screamed. He just laughed and pulled out a knife walking toward papa leaving me. "Cami take your brother!" Daddy yelled. I looked confused but picked up the little boy who looked about a year old. He started crying. "Run Cami!" Daddy yelled. "No! Come with me!" I cried. "Cami go!" Papa yelled. The last thing I saw was daddy jump Infront of papa as "he" pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger. "NO!" I yelled. The small boy in my hands was crying. I looked back one last time to see papa fighting him but papa wasn't strong enough. I took off running with the small boy. Once I was away from him I stopped and screamed and cried.

"Cami! Cami!" I heard. I opened my eyes to see daddy and papa shaking me awake.  I took one look and started crying. "Hey hey babe shhh! It was just a dream. Your okay! I promise" papa said as daddy picked me up and held me close. I started sobbing and felt like I couldn't breath making me start coughing and gasping for air. "Cami Cami you need to calm down! Calm down right now! It's okay it was just a dream. Your okay! I promise!" Daddy said. Papa came running in with a cup of water and handed it to me. I took a drink making me stop coughing and I caught my breath but it didn't stop me from crying. I sat there for a couple minutes before I finally stopped crying and I looked up seeing papa and daddy staring at me worriedly. "Cami what happened?" Papa asked. "Bad dream...bad man, you daddy baby brother, he hurt me papa mad and bad man pulled out a gun and and daddy jump Infront-" I couldn't finish because I started crying again. "Hey hey shhh it wasn't real love! It's okay!" Daddy said. When I looked up again I saw both papa and daddy had teary eyes. "No cry. I didn't mean to make you sad!" I said. "No Cami it's okay! We aren't sad" papa said smiling. "Let's get you some breakfast Cami!" Daddy said.

Louis POV

We walked down to the kitchen to get her brealfast but I couldn't stop thinking about Cami's dream. The part about Harry junking Infront of me because I know he would. And the fact that she had to see that. Even if it was a dream made me sick to my stomach but also baby brother. Cami talked about having a baby brother.

"Papa?" Cami questioned making me look over to her. "What's up babe?" I said. "We watch movie now?" She smiled. "Of course why don't you go pick while daddy and I clean up!" I said. She nodded and went off to find a movie. I saw harry was looking at me and I could tell he was thinking about Cami's dream. "Haz it'll be okay!" I said walking over to him and hugging him. "When the twins were around her age the got night terrors for months plus with her history..." I said. "I know. I'm just worried. She usually only has bad dreams when she's sick or stressed!" He said. Before he could answer Cami walked in. "Brother bear!" Cami said happily. "Alright let's go!" Harry said running toward her.  We all cuddled up in our bed together watching brother bear and all the worries I had vanished. It was just me and my family!