Chapter 49

Louis POV

It's been 3 weeks since Christmas. It's been 3 weeks since I found out my sister was raped. Its been 3 weeks since I nearly killed that Will guy and it's been 3 weeks since he went to jail! These few weeks we have used to get everything settled down. We are leaving for your in a month so we are enjoying the last couple weeks to be lazy. Exept today we are taking Cami to the doctors. Her side pain hasn't gone away and it's really worring all of us me Harry and the boys. "Ready?" I asked as Harry came down with Cami next to him. She was walking pretty good. She didn't have her braces on today because we weren't walking a ton. "Yep" Harry said. "Bye boys!" We yelled and walked out the door. I nickeled Cami in then got in the passenger side.

"Cami Styles" the doctor called. We stood up and followed him to a room. "So what seems to be the problem. "Well Cami has been having these terrible side pains." Harry said. "Okay let me have a look" he said. He had Cami lay down on the bed thing and he felt her sides. She winced when he touched her right side. "Okay Cami I'm going see if there is any bruising." He said pull in up the side of her shirt. "I don't see anything but I'm going to order a CAT scan just to see if we can see anything. " he said. We nodded as he walked out.

We sat in the doctors office with Cami on my lap leaning against my chest asleep. "Thanks for waiting" the doctor said walking in. "So we got Cami's CAT results." He said hanging a X-ray looking paper on my light. All I saw was a white circle. But I knew what it was so did Harry. A tumor. "Cami's cancer is back. There is a good and a bad. Good it's in her stomache and not her brain. Bad it's still cancer. So far its controllable. We will do the portable ivs and chemo because I know your tour starts up soon. She will need the mask. She will be very sick the first couple of weeks to first couple of months. He immune system will have to readjust to the chemo. This one will be stronger." He said. I looked at Harry. He looked broken. I took his hand in mine but he didn't move. "Thanks doctor-" "how. How does this happen. She was fine!" Harry interrupted. "Cancer can easily come back mr styles. I'm sorry!" He said. Harry just stood up and walked out. Without saying a word. I sighed. "I'm-" "don't worry about it. It's normal. Here are the supplies. I assume u know how to do everything." He said. "Yes. Thanks doctor. " I said grabbing the bag of supplies and carrying Cami out the door.

Harry's POV

I walked out the door and down the hallway and out of that damned hospital. I sat on the bench with my head in my hands. I can't believe I left Louis and Cami like that. Ugh. I screw up everything! My baby girl was all fine then this. "Why god why can't u make the pain go away. Why is my baby girl going through this. It should be me!" I screamed punching the bench. I didn't care who looked. I immediately felt pain go up my arm but I didn't care. I wasn't crying. I couldn't.

Louis walked out of the hospital doors and looked at me. Neither of us said anything as we walked to the car. He put Cami in the back seat who was still asleep and the bag of chemo things. He got in the drivers seat while I got in the other side and held my hand. It really hurt but I was ignoring that pain and wondering about the pain Cami was going through. The ride home was short and talk less. I think Louis was mad at me. Ugh. Again I'm such a screw up. We pulled up and I got out and got Cami and the bag and walked inside. I ignored the boys and walked straight upstairs to Cami's room. I layed her on her bed. "Daddy?" She said. "Hey baby. What's up" I said doing my best smile. "I'm sick again aren't I?" She asked. I looked into her eyes. She looked scared. "Daddy I know I'm sick" she said. I could see her bottom lip trembling but she held it in. "Cami I know your upset. You can cry. You can be scared. It's okay" I said. "I have to be strong. For you and papa and uncles!" She said. My heart broke. A few tears slid down my cheeks. But Cami quickly wiped them away. "It's okay daddy. I'll be okay! I'll fight. I promise. " she said. A tears slid down her cheek. This time I wiped it away. "Come here baby" I said. She sat on my lap and leaned her head on my chest. "Daddy I love you" she said. "I love you too baby! Now I can tell your tired. Go to sleep. I'll wake you in a little bit and we'll eat and put the stuff on you. Okay?" I said. She nodded. I rocked her back and forth til I knew she was asleep. Then I layed her down and closed the door half way and made my way to the living room.