Chapter 92

2 months later

Harry's POV

"Cami. Baby it's time to get up! It's your first day of school!!" I said tucking a piece of hair behind her head. She was going into kindergarten and had been talking non stop about going ever since we decided it was final. She groaned and opened her eyes. She sat up smiled and me and rubbed her eyes. "Morning daddy. Where papa?" She asked. "Down stairs babe. All your uncles down there making breakfast. It's pancakes!!!" I said tickling her laughing as she squealed. "Alright let's get you dressed and ready!" I said. I walked over to her closet and picked out a pair of light wash shorts and a black t shirt with white stripes and team? Written across the front (pic on side) and put her hair into a messy bun. And of course put on her locket from Gemma. She wears it everyday.

We walked down stairs and sat down with everyone since thy had our plates made. We all ate breakfast asking questions about how excited Cami was. She smiled and talked about how she couldn't wait to make new friends. I smiled listening to her. She sounds so happy! That's something I never thought she would get to be when we first adopted her.

"Okay 1,2,3 smile!" I said taking a picture of Cami sitting on the front steps looking away from the camera! "Perfect!" I said in my marcel voice making Cami laugh and the boys roll their eyes. I grabbed Cami's book bag, a white jansport bookbag that she picked out, and handed it to her. We had taken all the supplies in a few days ago so she wouldn't have to carry it all on the first day. "Ready to go?" I asked. Cami nodded her head excitedly and we all piled in the car since it was her first day and headed to the school.

Cami's POV

Daddy and Papa and all my uncles got out of the car and walked me into the building and into my classroom. I met my teacher, Ms. Tori, she is super nice! We all walked into the classroom and I found my desk that all my school things in it and put my bookbag on a hook that had my name above it. "Have a good day cam cam! NO boyfriends! Make some friends. See you later!" Uncle Liam said making me laugh. "By my camibear! Have fun! I'll see you later! Make some friends!" Uncle Niall said hugging me. "Bye Cami! Have fun!!! I'll see you at home!" Uncle Zayn said hugging me. Then Papa and Dady stepped forward. "Alright baby girl we have to go but have a great day! I love you!" Papa said kissing my forehead. "Make some friends and have fun! Mae sure you listen to Ms. tori! I love you baby girl!" Daddy said kissing my head. "I love you too!" I said to all of them and waved as they left the room.

"Welcome everyone! Have a seat in your desks please." Ms Tori said. Everyone went to their seats which were in groups of four. "I want you to turn to the people in your groups and introduce yourself. Please" she said. I turned to the girl next to me. "Hi. Im Mackenzie but everyone calls me Kenzie!" She said shyly . "Hi I'm Cameran but no one calls me that. Call me Cami!" I smiled back at her. She seemed really nice but scared and nervous. "Do you wanna be friends?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "Your my only friend..." Kenzie said quietly. "Your mine too!" I smiled. The rest of the day we did little games to get to know each other. There were other nice kids but I stayed with Kenzie all day. At recess we sat and talked about what we like to do for fun. Kenzie likes to draw and listen to music and play football (soccer).... The same as me! It turns out we like a lot of the same things. She like Demi lovato too! We were in the middle of talking when a boy from our class came over. "What are you ugly fatties doing?" He said. (Keep in mind they are five and six, Cami is in early she still four). I saw how Kenzie looked down sadly. "That not nice!" I said. "What did you say?" He said stepping closer. I backed up til I was up against the wall and he was right in front of me. He started yelling words at me put all I could see was my father staring back at me. Yelling about how I should've died not my mom. I started crying but I soon saw everything a change back and I saw Ms. Tori and Kenzie looking at me. "Are you okay Cami?" Ms Tori asked. I wiped my tears and nodded. I didn't see the boy that was yelling at me anymore.

The rest of the day went by and the boy, his name is Logan, kept giving me mean looks but never said anything. I tried to ignore him. The bell rang and we all stood up. "Have a good day kids! See you all tomorrow!" Ms Tori said. I went over to my hook and grabbed my book bag and saw Kenzie. "See you tomorrow Kenzie" I said. She nodded and smiled. "KENZIE LEYS GO!" I heard someone yell I saw how Kenzie looked over amd quickly left. I watched how she looked scared as her, I'm guessing mother, pushed in the car. I ignored it and smiled when I saw Daddy and Papa walking over to me.

"How was school?" Daddy asked. I decided not to tell them about Logan. "Good. I made a friend and her names Kenzie. She likes all the same things I do!" I said. "That's great! Maybe you can have a sleepover some time!" Papa said said.

Louis POV

We had just got Cami to bed and I called Harry into our room. "What's up babe?" He asked. "So I was thinking maybe tomorrow we can go check the orphanage..." I trailed off. I watched as his eyes lit up. "Yeah definitely. We should keep it a secret for now though. " he said. I nodded and smiled kissing him.