Chapter 80

Cami's POV

"Cami do you have everything?" Papa asked. "Yep!" I said. Daddy helped me pack all my clothes and I packed my yellow blanket and my favorite stuffed animal. It's a monkey. Uncle Ni, Li, Zee, daddy, and papa helped me pick it out so its special! I also packed my iPad (which is technically Harry's but she uses it) so that I can FaceTime papa and daddy. "Alright babe well let's get it packed in the car. We need to get going!" Papa said. I nodded. It was the middle of October so I had on white skinny jeans with a  white and black pink sweater on with black vans and I had my hair down with a black beanie over it. I grabbed my bag and carried it down the stairs and daddy helped me put it in the car. "Thank you!" I said. "Your welcome! You all ready to go to Grandmas?" I nodded. "I miss you and papa" I said. "It's okay babe well be back before you know it! We'll miss you too but you'll lots of fun wit grandma!" Daddy said. "I know!" I said.

I climbed into my booster seat and daddy helped me get buckled in. We pulled out of the driveway and started our drive to grandmas. "Papa play music please!" I asked. "Sure thing!" He said. "Do you want your CD?" Daddy asked. "Yes please!" I said. Papa and daddy make a CD with all my favorite songs on it. Papa put in the Cd since daddy was driving and nightingale by Demi lovato started playing. I smiled and sang along. "I can't sleep tonight I'm wide awake and so confused everything's in line but I am bruised." I sang. I heard Papa and Daddy join in. I smiled as we all sang the song together.

Harry's POV

We're almost half way to my moms house when I looked back and saw Cami asleep. I smiled and focused back on the road. I'm so excited for our honeymoon but I'm also kind of nervous about leaving Cami. I trust my parents and Louis of course but I can't help but have a bad feeling. Like she'll get hurt or worse her father could come back. I can't help but think that could happen. He could find her and and what if he tries to hurt them or Cami. I would never forgive myself! "Hey Haz calm down!" Louis said interrupting my terrible thoughts. I didn't notice til now but I was shaking, really badly. I pulled over to the nearest parking lot which happened to be a Wendy's. I parked the car and just looked at Louis. "Babe woah what's wrong?" He asked his hand finding mine. "I just I'm over thinking things" I said finally able to control my hands. "Hey babe nothing is going to happen to Cami! She's perfectly safe with our families and he's gone! Babe relax!" He said. I nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry Lou!" I said. "Don't be love. You did nothing wrong! I love you!" He said kissing me. "I love you" I mumbled against his lips.

"Daddy hungry?" I heard Cami ask from the back seat making me turn towards her and see her pointing toward the restaurant. "Are you hungry?" I asked. She nodded.  "What do you want?" Louis asked. "Chicken nuggets and frosty please!!" Cami said getting excited. I laughed and went to start the car but Louis stopped me. "Why don't I drive and you rest?" Louis said. I nodded and we switched seats before driving up to the drive through. We ordered the food and Louis started driving toward my moms house. 

I opened my eyes when I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Louis. "We're here. Go on in. I'll grab Cami. " he said. I nodded and grabbed her bag before walking up to the door. I saw my mom was already  there and pulled me into a hug.  "Hey mom. Thanks again for doing this!" "No problem baby. Now where's my baby girl?" She said. I laughed and pointed toward Louis walking up wit a half awake Cami. She smiled.

"Alright mom seriously call me if anything is wrong" I said. "Harry I promise I will! Now go day your goodbyes and get on your way. I love you!" She said. I nodded and walked toward Cami. "Hey baby girl. It's time for us to go." I said. She looked up and ran to me hugging me. "Bye daddy I'll miss you! I love you!" She said before going to Louis and doing the same thing. It's weird. Leaving her. I mean we haven't been apart this long since I've adopted her. I understand what it feels like now. Having to leave your child for the first time now.

Louis POV

After we said our goodbyes I offered to drive home since our flight wasn't til early tomorrow morning. I knew Harry was tired and pretty emotional so I wanted him to rest. I know he's worried about Cami I am too, honestly, but I have to be strong. I'm not worried about her father coming back. I'm worried about something happening and she ends up sick again. I honestly don't think Harry or I could take having Cami sick again. It's hard to see your daughter laying in a bed looking completely broken and sick. Ugh stop Louis. She will be okay! I told my self. I trust family and the doctors to protect her.

I pulled up to the house and into the driveway parking the car in the garage. Everyone was still away with family so the house was empty. I got out of the car and carefully picked Harry up bridal style and carried him inside. I took him up to our room and took his shoes off then taking his shirt and pants off leaving in his boxers. I did the same before crawling in bed and snuggling into his side. "Goodnight Lou" he mumbled. "Night babe I love you!" I said kissing his forehead but I knew he was already asleep.

Sorry updates are a little slower! Next chapter will be honeymoon!