Chapter 19

Cami's POV
It's been 3 days since I got to the hospital. I'm supposted to go home tomorrow. Daddy stays with me every night. And uncles and aunt Lou and lux come everyday. Today me and daddy see what I do with cancer. Lux is here and we are playing on the iPad taking turns. My uncles are all sitting around watching movie and playing on there phone. I see the doctor come in and daddy stand up. "Cami I'll be right back okay" I nod and he walks out. I keep playing with lux for about 15 minutes til daddy comes back. He looks happy.

Harry's POV

The doctor called me out to the hallway so I told Cami I'll be right back and followed him out. "So Cami's results are showing she is making good progress. She can go home tomorrow morning and she go out in public places. She will still need her ivs and chemo stuff and she will still need her mask. She will also need to be more careful because of the damage done by her uh that man. " the doctor said. I nodded. "Thanks doctor" I said. He nodded and walked off. I walked back into the room with a smile on my face. Maybe Cami will make and fast recovery and become cancer free. "Daddy why u so happy" Cami asked. "Well baby girl the doctor said your getting better really fast. We can leave tomorrow and we can go out in public but u still need your mask and chemo. And you will still need to be careful of your healing bruises. " I said. She looked happy to be going home. "Go Cami" Niall said picking her up and swinging her around. Cami giggled and Niall sat her back down while the other boys said how strong and amazing she was. Cami was blushing and hiding in my shirt. I smiled. Life's goin pretty good right now.
We spent the rest of the night playing games then the boys said their goodbyes and went to our house since we were done with tour. While my mom and Gemma said their goodbyes. I promised them we would come visit very soon. After everyone left I got Cami ready for bed then I got ready for bed. I got into bed with Cami considering she's small and she had a bigger bed we both fit easily. I put on frozen and we both fell asleep watching it.

Cami's POV

I woke up to see Daddy still sleeping beside me. I didn't have any bad breaks last night. I don't wanna wake daddy but I so happy. "Daddy daddy wake up" I said. He moved around before opening his eyes. "Sorry I wake you but I no have bad dreams last night!!!!!" I say jumpy around. I thought daddy was mad so I instantly stopped. " I sorry daddy no hit" I say. "No no baby girl I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm so happy you didn't have any bad dream." He said giving me a hug. I hugged him back happily. "Daddy I love you" I said. "I love you to baby girl" "too da moon an back" I said. "Always princess" he said I smiled. We layed there for a couple more minutes before daddy got up. "Ok let's get you some breakfast then we will get dressed and then you get to go home." Daddy said. I nodded. "Daddy where home" I said. I never been home only to hotel room. He nodded. "Yes we're finally going to our house. We are going to live with uncles." He said I nodded happily. We ate breakfast and daddy got me dressed in adidas joggers and a white tank top with a matching black adidas jacket and some nike shoes and finally my frozen mask and purple beanie. Then uncle Paul came and told us it was time to go.

Louis POV

Harry called late last night and told us he totally forgot about Cami never seeing the house. Luckily we had already know and we went out and bought Cami everything for her room and are currently putting it all up. We got Cami and twin bed with a bunk like loft that has a bunch of coshions and pillows for her to sit and read or draw or watch movie. Then across from her bed is a tv hanging on the wall. And she has a pretty purple couch on the wall beside her bed. Her walls are light blue with everything else a yellow. She also had a night stand with a frozen night light on it. Finally she had a desk in the corner and she had a toy box and plenty of room to spare. She also had a walk in closet with more clothes we bought her. Her room was so pretty. I hope she loves it. And we thought the walls would look bad but it looks really good together. Plus those are her favorite colors. Oh and I almost forgot there are letter that spell Cami across her wall.
BING
My phone went off and I saw Harry had texted us that he was on his way and Cami was very excited to see her new room. I replied okay and we just finished. And put my phone away. I told all the boys that they were their way and we all sat down stairs. That was a work out.

Cami's POV

We walked out from the hospital and a lot of people were there. A lot of people told me I was really pretty and wanted pictures. I couldn't take any though because we had to go. Daddy put me in my car seat and sat next to me while Paul drove. I felt the car stop and I looked out. The house was huge. "This is house" I asked daddy he nodded. "It so big" I said. He laughed. And got me out and got our stuff. We walked in and It was bigger inside. Daddy put our stuff away while I looked around. I saw all my uncles sitting in the I think living room. Daddy came back and took me on a tour. We walked around the down stairs and there was the kitchen, living room, dining room, garage, music room/recording studio, and a huge back yard with a pool that was covered up because it was late November and cold and a really big castle looking swing set. Then we went up stairs. There was Liam's room, then nialls, the across the hall was Louis room and ZAYNS room next to Louis and at the end of the hall was Harry's room and my room now. He called up all my uncles and I walked in. Oh my gosh. It was beautiful. And really big. I turned around and I smiled while I cried. "Why are you crying are u okay" daddy asked me. I nodded yea. "You guys have done so much for me thank you uncle Liam uncle Niall uncle Louis and uncle Zayn. And daddy. You are the bestest famiwly ever. I love you" "I love u too cam cam" they replied getting in a group hug. I finally have a good family. It was amazing to feel loved. We all ate dinner that night and said our good nights and daddy carried me to bed. "Night princess if u need me I'm right next door. Don't be afraid to get me. Okay" I nodded. "All right love you baby" "I love you too daddy. Thank you " I said. "For what. " "for being my hero and saving my life. " I said. "I would do anything for you." He said. I smiled. "I love you" I said. "I love you too baby." "To da moon an back" "always" daddy said kissing my forehead and saying sweet dreams before walking out and leaving me with my frozen night light on.

A/N
Hey guys! So the picture on the side is just another picture of Cami. So what do u think of the book so far let me know!
~ Payton xxxx