Chapter 2

Cami's POV
I woke up the next day at 10 because a nurse woke me up saying we had visors coming today. I got up and got ready. I put on my pink skinny jeans and a black shirt. I brushed my hair and my teeth. I kept my hair down because I knew it was falling out. And it would all be gone soon. Miss Alix walked in with breakfast and I ate a little. I wasn't very hungry. By the time I was all done it was noon. I sat in bed and turned on Toy Story. It was my favorited movie. Right when Andy meets Buzlightyear I heard a knock on the door. Miss Alix got up to get it. "Hello, I was wondering if I could talk to you guys?" Then man said. Miss Alix led him in. Miss Alix was smiling really wide so I guess she knew him. "Hi princess what's your name?" He asked. "My name is Cami" I whispered. But apparently he still heard me...that's the first. "Well Cami it's nice to meet you, I'm Harry, harry styles." He shook my hand then turned to miss Alix and started asking her questions about how it's like to have your daughter in the hospital all the time. She explained how I am an orphan and all that stuff. Harry turned back to me,"Cami I'll be right back I'm going to go get my friends" he said. "Ok" I whispered. I wasn't really good with new people let alone a group of them. Miss Alix's phone rang and she went to the hallway to talk. I turned back to Toy Story. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door I looked up to see Harry and four other guys. "Come in" I said although it was probably really quiet. They walked in and sat on the couch. "OMG it's Toy Story" one yelled. I started laughing because he is like 20 and acts like my age. Harry laughed and they introduced everyone. "Cami this is Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall" he said pointing.  They all waved and said hello. Before anything else could be said Miss Alix came back in with tears in her eyes. She looked at me and couldn't hold them in. Harry jumped up and took her to the hallway. (Sorry about the bold it's supposted to be normal)

Harry's POV
Alix came back in the room crying and right away I knew something was up. I walked over to her and we walked out to the hallway. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Well since Cami is an orphan and has cancer the costs are getting...to high...and they can't afford to pay them anymore. They have to stop it." She said crying. I hugged her. " what they can't do that. She can't die. SHES FOUR!!!! Can I give a donation or anything?" I asked. She just shook her head. "We can't have donations. The only way to fix it is adoption. I can't adopt her I can barely take care of myself." She said. Wow... Well I'm not letting Cami die. I won't. "When are they stopping it?" I asked. "2 days" she replied. I nodded. "Don't worry I will figure something out. I assume u know who I am because I saw your face earlier" I said. She chuckled and nodded. "Well we have a break this week do u care if I come back tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure Cami never gets visitors so I'm sure will be happy." I nodded. "Let's go back in yea?" She nodded. We walked back in to see Cami laughing so hard she had tears running down her face and the boys laughing as well. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Loueh is really funny" was all Cami could say. I laughed knowing what she ment.  "Well I take it k like all the boys" Alix said. She nodded.
We ended up watching nemo and Cami fell asleep in the middle of it. Soon after Paul came in to get us. I told Alix we would be back tomorrow and left.
(Picture on side is Cami)