Chapter 48

Louis POV

"Boo wake up" Harry said. "I don't wanna" I groaned.  "Please Lou" he said kissing me. I sighed. "Fine" I said. He smiled. "Thank you now go take a shower then pick out a nice outfit. Nothing too fancy. But not sweatpants" he said. I nodded walking into my bathroom. I slipped off my clothes and jumped into the warm water. I sighed as it loosened my muscles.

I got out and dried my hair with my towel then wrapped it around my waist going out to my room. I saw Harry had taken Cami downstairs. I got a pair of black skinny jeans and a white and black t shirt. I did my hair pretty quickly then grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs. "Have a nice nap Lou?" My mom asked. "Yes. I was so tired. And I didn't even do most of the driving" I said. She smiled. "Happy birthday! I can't believe my baby boy is 24!" She said. "Oh mom. It's okay please don't cry. I'll always be your baby boy!" I said hugging her. I hated it when she cried. "I'm sorry boo. It's just. Your a young man. And I'm so proud of you!" She said. "Thanks mom. I love you so much!" I said. "I love you too" she said. "Where's Harry and Cami?" I asked. "Cami is with the girls and Harry is behind you!" She said waving bye and walking away. I turned around and was met with emerald green eyes staring into mine. "Let's go shall we" Harry said. "Wait where are we going? What about Cami?" I asked. "We are going somewhere and Cami is staying here" he said. Before I could reply Cami came in. "Bye papa happy birthday. I love you!" She said hugging my legs. I bent down and picked her up kissing her forehead. "Bye babe I love u too " I said. Then she moved to Harry. "Bye daddy I love u" she said. "Bye princess I love u too. Now listen to grandma and be a good girl okay" she nodded and ran off.

"Haz where are we going?" I wined for like the millionth time. "It's a suprise boo. Just relax" he said turning on the radio and grabbing my hand and turning his focus back to the road. I sighed but listened. After about another 15 minutes Harry handed me a blindfold. "Don't ask and please just put it on!" He said. "But-" "please Lou!" He begged. "Fine" I huffed.  He chuckled.

Harry's POV

I slowed down and parked the car in an empty Parking lot. I got out and walked over to lous side and helped him out of the car. "Harry please tell me where we're going!" He wined. I laughed and pulled his blindfold off. His eyes widened. "Haz! Oh my god!" He said. He kissed my lips. I pulled away. "You like it?" I asked. He nodded. I smiled. This was where our first date was on the X factor. It's a small abandoned park in an opening of a woods. Kinda scary to some people but to us. It's our secret place! I took his hand and led him to the blanket that was set under a tree with candles surrounding it. We sat down and Just looked around. It was amazing. All the old memories came rushing back.

Flashback

"Louis" I laughed running after him. He kept running. I chased him til I tackled him on the ground. "You ass" he laughed. "Well u wouldn't stop. Where r we?" I asked. "I have no clue. C'mon Haz lets play!" He said getting up and running to the slide. I laughed and chased him. After awhile we decided to take a break and sit down under a small tree. "Lou what's wrong?" I said noticing he was suddenly quiet. "N-nothing" he said. "Louis just tell me. I'm your best friend!" I said. "That's just it Harry. Your my best friend. I don't want that!" He said. "W-what? " I said. No. I needed Louis he was rock. I- I loved him! "Harry I like you like like like you!" He said. My eyes widened. "What?" I said shocked. "No please Harry don't leave. I need you!" He cried. "Louis I'm not leaving. I I like you too!" I said. He looked at me. "Really?" I didn't reply I just connected our lips.
"Harry?" Louis asked. "Huh?" "You uh zoned out" he said. "Oh sorry. I just remember when we first found this place!" He laughed. "Good memories!" He said. "Most definitely!" I said.

We talked and ate and now we were just lying on the blanket staring at the stars. "So pretty" I said. "I know it's beautiful." He relied. Before anyone could say anything else my phone went off.

Fizzys POV

"Cami?" I asked. I walked into my room seeing her on my bed. "What's wrong?" I asked seeing she was crying. "My-my sides" she cried. "What's wrong?" I asked kinda freaking out. "They hurt. Daddy usually rubs it" she cried. I nodded and pulled her on my lap rubbing her side. She finally calmed down and fell asleep. I tucked her into my bed since she was sharing with me while she was staying. I decided to send harry a text telling him what happened.

He replied almost immediately saying they would be home. I tried telling him no but he wouldn't listen. I sighed and sat on my bed. A beep interrupted my thoughts.
Miss me! Meet me at the usual place. Or you'll get it worse!
I knew I had to go. If I didn't I would get beaten worse. I sighed and went to find my mom. "Hey mom I need to go pick up so things I'll be back later" I said. "Okay baby. I love you" I love you too" I said and walked out the door. I walked the short distance to the corner. "So look who showed up" he said. "What do want" I said. "Hey lose the attitude bitch" he said grabbing my arm and dragging me away. I knew better than to fight back or yell for help so I followed. He pulled me into his car and threw me in the back seat. Instead of him getting in the drivers seat he got in back with me. He had black Windows so no one could see in. "Please Will stop!" I said as he crawled toward me. He punched my face and I knew I wouldn't be able to cover that up. "Shut it slut!" He yelled. I tried my best to hold in the tears but it was useless. Will was my boyfriend. He used to be amazing and caring but when I tried to break up with him. He changed. He became abusive and threatened to hurt my family if I told anyone. Usually all he did was kick me or punch me. But this time I knew it would be different. He grabbed my jacket and slipped off my shoulder. "Will stop!" I said pushing him off. He punched me really hard in the face. I couldn't help but scream. He stuffed something in my mouth and continued undressing me.

I had nothing on. My hands pinned behind me while he undressed himself. I could barely see anything. All I could do was cry. I was a virgin. I didn't wanna do this. I prayed to god someone would help me. But that help never came.

I walked through the streets back to my house. He let me go after. I got dressed and left. I knew I had bruises everywhere. The tears continued to fall. What was I going to do? I walked up to my house to see Harry's car in the driveway. I wiped my tears and walked in. The only person I saw was Harry. I guess it was late so my mom must be in bed same with the twins. "Hey fiz" Harry said. I didn't say anything because I would break if u said anything. I ran to my room and shut the door before collapsing on the floor and sobbing. I remembered Cami was in here but when I looked up she wasn't in my bed. She must be in Louis room. I thanked him for that. I knew he was in there with Cami. Harry was the only one awake.

I needed release. I got up and went to my bathroom. I grabbed my razor and picked it out. "Fiz what-" Harry said as he opened my door to see me crying and holding my blade. He jumped and grabbed it. I didn't say anything but cried. "Hey fiz I need you to breathe." He said holding me. I couldn't and he noticed so he started singing.

It took 15 minutes to calm me down but finallly I was able to talk. "Now tell me why you were about to cut yourself and what the hell are all these bruises. And don't tell me nothing. " he said. "I- okay. My ex boyfriend Will. We were perfect but I didn't want a realationship now so I tried to break up and he got really angry and started getting abusive. Today he told me to meet him like usual. I did because I didn't want him hurting my family. Usually all he does is kick and punch. Well today he was drunk and he uh he raped me. And " I started crying again. "Hey hey. It's okay." He said.

Harry cleaned up my wounds and helped me feel better. "Thanks Harry. Please don't tell Louis or my mom." I said. "I won't if u promise to tell them.  And fiz don't let him threaten you! Next time u tell me or Lou! Fiz u coulee gotten killed! " he said. I nodded. He was about to walk out but I stopped him. "How did u forget?" I asked.

Harry's POV

"How did u forget?" Fizzy asked. She knew. I didn't think they knew about that. "You know?" I asked. She nodded. "I um I still think about it. Cami still has nightmares. So do I. It's going to be hard. But talking to someone who has been through it will be better. So talk to me okay!" I said. She nodded. "Goodnight Harry. Thank you so much!" She said. "Goodnight fiz!" I said kissing her forehead.