Chapter 77

Louis POV

I woke up with a raging headache and a pain in my back. I opened my eyes to see I was laying on the couch. Ugh I must've been so drunk last night. Why am I on the couch? I sighed and went to take some Medicine for my head. I looked to see it was 8 and I knew no one would be up til probably around noon. I walked up the stairs and Infront of Harry and I's room when I went to open it I realized it was locked. Why? I felt for the key above the door and opened slowly. I saw Harry asleep with a tear stained face. What the hell happened last night. I tried remembering. I remember drinking a lot...coming home...Harry ignoring me...ugh I fucked up. I always do thins. We fight because half time I'm to drunk to know my name. So this is why he didn't want to go. And now I don't blame him! I walked to the bathroom leaving him sleep and jumped in the shower.

I walked back into the room in sweats and one of Harry's t shirts. I saw he was still asleep and decided to climb next to him. I leaned down and kissed his lips quickly before pulling away and seeing him still dead asleep. I decided to let him sleep and walked down stairs into the kitchen seeing my phone on the counter. I walked into the living room and looked to see if I had any missed calls or texts. I had one from Anne asking when we would be getting Cami. I texted back saying I'm leaving now. I knew Anne had work later and it was already 10am and it took a hour to get there. I grabbed a piece of paper
Haz,
Going to pick up Cami. I'm sorry! I love you!
~Lou xx
I set the note on the night stand before grabbing the car keys and walking to the car.

The whole time I was in the car I tried remembering everything I said. I don't really remember much other than me getting pissed because Harry was ignoring me. I felt awful because I know whenever we fight he blames himself. And I know that I get pissed when I'm drunk. He looked like so broken. I hate when he cries. It breaks my heart and knowing I was the cause of it makes me mad at myself!

I pulled up to Anne's house and saw Cami was looking through the curtain. I laughed and waved at her. She smiled and pulled away. A few seconds later the door opens and she runs out. "PAPA!" I catch her my arms. "Hey baby girl!" I said walking inside. "Louis. How are you?" Anne said. "I'm great! Thanks for watching Cami!" I said. "Oh it was no problem. I don't get to see my granddaughter a lot! Gonna have to talk to Harry about that!" She laughed. "Where is Harry?" Anne questioned. "He was asleep when I left...Cami how about you go get your things" I said turning toward her. She nodded and walked off. "So what happened!" Anne question. "I don't remember a lot. I know I got super drunk and whenever that happens hardy and I fight because well I become a dick when I'm drunk!" I said looking down ashamed. "Oh Louis it'll be okay! Harry's just afraid of losing you! Just talk through it! It'll all be okay!" She said hugging me. "Thanks Anne!" I said hugging her back. "But he doesn't have to worry about losing me I'm here to stay!" I said. "I know you are. " she said as Cami walked back in with all her stuff. "Bye grandma! I love you!" She said giving Anne a hug. We said our goodbyes and we're back on the road.

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes and groaned seeing it was almost noon. I rolled out of bed and grabbed the note I saw on my nightstand.
Haz,
Going to pick up Cami. I'm sorry! I love you!
~Lou xx
I sat the paper down and grabbed some sweat and a t shirt before going to take a shower. I know Louis is sorry and I know he loves me but I have a feeling we will end up having a long conversation. Honestly I'm okay now. I know it wasn't the real him I just wish he would learn how to control it.

I stepped into the hot water and it immediately relaxed my muscles. I took my time washing my hair and my body before stepping out of the shower and drying off. I pulled on my boxers and sweats before walking back into the bedroom. I dried my hair and pulled it into a messy bun. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. "You look super sexy without your shirt ya know!" I jumped and turned around seeing Louis. "Damn you scared me!" I said. He smirked. "Oops" he laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Where's Cami?" I asked. "In her bed. She fell asleep on the way home" he said. I nodded. "Look Harry I'm sorr-" "Louis it's fine!" I stopped him cutting in. "No seriously Harry it's not! I shouldn't have gotten drunk. I know it makes you uncomfortable yet I did it anyways. I'm really sorry. " he said stepping closer. "Like I said Lou it's fine! I know it's not the real you! Look let's forget it happened." I said. "I love you so much!" He said opening his arms. "I love you too!" I said walking into them. I pulled away from the hug and slowly connected our lips. Louis immediately kissed back and pushed me into the bed. We made out for awhile before I heard a knock on the door. Louis rolled off me as I said "come in". Niall walked in smirking. "Sorry to interrupt your little party!" He laughed. "Oh shut it!" I laughed back. "What's up" i asked. "You guys wanna go get lunch with us?" He asked. "Sure. Where are we going?" Louis asked. "Just NANDOS" he laughed. "Okay we'll be out in a minute I gotta get Cami ready real quick." I said getting up. He nodded and walked out.

Louis followed me into Cami's room. I saw she was starting to wake up. "Cami" I said walking over to her. She opened her eyes smiled. "Daddy! Miss you" she said. I picked her up. "I missed you too babe" I said. "We're going out to lunch with your uncles" I said. She smiled and I put her down. She already had on grey sweat pants and a white one direction concert shirt. "Daddy can you put hair like yours?" She asked. "Course!" Her hair was getting longer and longer. It was a bright blonde and super soft. I pulled up in a messy bun and we all walked down the stairs to see everyone else in sweats and t shirt as well. Lazy day I guess.
"Ready?" Liam asked. "Yep" I said and we all piled into the car.