82 Chapters

Harry's POV

*smut warning!!!*
"I'm ready!" I told Louis. I was. I can't live in the past forever! I'm ready to take the next step and I know Louis' not gonna hurt me. He's not him and I know that! "Haz?" Louis said snapping me out of my thought. "Sorry what?" I blushed looking up to see he had stopped kissing my stomach. "What's wrong? Oh my god did I do something-" "babe Lou stop I'm fine! I promise you!" I said kissing him. He hesitated at first but slowly kissed back. "Lou" I moaned as he traveled his lips down my jawline then to my neck then continuing down to my stomach occasionally licking me and leaving hickeys. He started messing with the buttons to my pants once he got them open he looked up at me. I nodded my head for him to continue. He pulled down my skinny jeans leaving me in my boxers while he was still fully clothed. I pulled him back up to me and kissed his lips while pulling his shirt over his head. I let my hands roam his body this time I kissed down his neck and jawline and back up to his lips. I traveled my hand down to his ants and slowly started pushing them down his legs. With a little help from him we both were now only in our boxers. "AHHHH Lou!" I moaned as he started grinding on my making me have a very noticeable problem in my boxers. He smirked and kissed down my stomach and when he got to my waistband of my boxers he slowly pulled them down kissing every inch of my leg as he pulled them down. I was a moaning mess. Once my boxers were finally off he kissed back up my legs. He kissed the tip of my c**k making me inhale a sharp breath. "Lou please?" I pleaded wanting him to stop with all the teasing. He nodded and grabbed some lube while I pulled off his boxers. He lubed up his fingers and pushed one in. I tensed at the pain "relax love! Your so beautiful!" He said kissing my lips. As we kissed he added another and soon I felt no pain. Just pleasure. "Uhhhh Lou p-please m-more!" I moaned. He started going faster and moaning which sent me moaning even more. "L-Lou if u don't stop" he cut me off by pulling his fingers out but replacing them with his c**k. I moaned feeling him inside of me. I felt him start to slowly move. I suddenly started to have a flashback. I could sense the scene changing but I wrapped my legs around Louis back holding on while only focusing on him. "Harry it's okay. It's me. Focus on me! If you want me to st-" "no keep going" I moaned. He nodded and placed his lips on mine while picky up the pace. I could hear his beautiful moaning which only made me want him more. I started bucking my hips and Louis started picking up the pace. "L-Lou I-I'm close." I moaned. "Me too babe. " he said going impossibly faster. "Uhhhh LOUIS!" I screamed. Seconds later I felt myself cumming over Louis and i's chest. Louis kept going and moaning until seconds later he followed me filling my up. He collapsed on top of me. After catching our breath Louis looked up and me and kissed my forehead. "Babe you were amazing!" He said. "You were too! Thank you ya know for being patient and being gentle!" I blushed. "Hey don't be embarrassed. I love you Harry so so much!" He said kissing me. "I love you!" I said back. He slowly pulled out of me and layed beside me. He suddenly stood up and walked to the bathroom but came back with a rag and wiped us both up before climbing back in bed. "Goodnight Lou! I love you!" I said. "Goodnight babe! I love you!" He responded. I smiled and cuddled into his side.
*smut over*
I think I'm finally gong to be able to move on. I don't need to be afraid of this anymore. I have Louis now. And it's amazing to know that I have him. I sighed contently and closed my eyes falling asleep next to my beautiful wonderful sexy husband.

Louis POV

I opened my eyes to see the sun shining through the curtains. I smiled remembering last nights events. I looked down to see harry cuddled into my side and looking absolutely perfect as he slept.

I layed there watching him sleep for I dot know how long before his eye lids started to flutter and he opened his emerald green eyes. "'Morning" he smiled. "Morning!" I said. We both layed there cuddling not saying anything for about an hour. I looked to see it was 10am. "Let's take a shower then go for a walk?" I asked. Harry nodded.

I stood up and stretched and saw Harry stand up and wince in pain. "Sorry babe" I smirked. "Oh shut up! " he said walking over to me. "Your bottoming tonight!" He whispered biting my ear. I blushed and felt my c**k twitch. He smirked and walked off to the bathroom.

After our shower that may have taken longer than planned was over we both changed into swim trunks and walked to the kitchen eating a small breakfast. "Ready?" I asked. Hardy nodded and we walked out. "Race you to the water!" Harry yelled and started running. I laughed and chased him not stopping until we were both in the water. We swam around for awhile before resting on the beach. I smiled when I felt a warm body lay on top of mine. I opened my eyes t see a smirking Harry. Before I could react I felt Harry's lips on mine. I kissed back hungrily yet lovingly. We made out for awhile before deciding to take another swim.

"This is amazing!" Harry said. I smiled. We were taking a walk around the beach and board walk. "I know we should Come here more often!"  I said. He laughed. "Lou!!! Jet skies!!! C'mon!" I laughed as he pulled me over to them. Nothing could be better than this! Everything felt so right and it was just us against the world. Who would've thought that 2 years ago I would be here?