Chapter 26

Harry's POV

Louis just stepped out to answer his phone an then he called me into the living room. I picked up Cami and took her with me because she wanted out of her chair. "Yea boo" I said. He had his hand over the mute button. "They are asking why we were holding hands and being all cuddly. What do I do? I'm so sorry Harry" I shook my head. "Give me the phone" I said sternly he nodded and handed it over. "Hey management. It's Harry and I do wanna you something. I'm in love with Louis. We're together. And try and stop it cause it's not gonna work. Have a nice day" I said hanging up. I turned to see Louis holding Cami and smiling at me. "Hmmmm I've taught you good. The sass master wins again" I laughed at him and took Cami. "She needs a bath" u said. "I can do it if you want." Louis said. I thought well he's pretty much her other dad anyways " sure I'll go clean the kitchen." He nodded and took her up stairs. I did all the dishes and wiped off counters then I walked up stairs to see Cami laughing and splashing in the water and a soaking wet louIs. I started laughing causing both of them to look at me. "Hey don't laugh she splashed me " Louis said playing a fake sad person. I high fives Cami "way to go princess" I said while Louis wined "Haz" I laughed. "Ready Cami." She nodded and I grabbed her towel and picked her up swinging her like an airplane. "Vrooommmm" I said running to her room with Louis laughing and following us as Cami was laughing her little booty off. She dried off and got dressed in some sweats and a t shirt and some fuzzy socks. "Daddy no braces today" Cami said. I nodded and picked her up. "No daddy I try walk" she said. I looked at Louis who mirrored my expression. "Cami you need your braces" I said sadly. She looked sad and said "I try daddy and papa let Cami try" I looked at Lou and he nodded. I mean I guess because she needs to try to walk without them later. "Okay Cami but I stand next to and you walk to papa" she nodded and Louis walked down the hallway. I put her down carefully and she would've fell but I held her waist. "One step at a time. " I said. Louis had his phone out recording. I'll thank him for that later. Cami took one step very slowly and fell. "Cami we can stop" she shook her head. "Cami strong." I smiled. She continued and I was now holding her arms and walking on my knees behind her. She had taken about 4 steps without falling. I motioned for Louis to come closer because she was getting tired and u knew her legs were hurting. I took the camera and Louis reached out and Cami took one step by herself and fell into Louis arms. We both cheered and Cami was smiling. I stopped the video and picked her up. "You did it baby. Your so strong Cami." I said. "Way to go baby. Your so amazing and strong. " Louis said. I was so happy and I knew Louis and Cami were too but something about wasn't right. "Hey Lou I'm going to talk to Cami for a minute" he looked confused but nodded and I mouthed tell you later. I walked to Cami's room carrying her. I sat down on her bed and heard a crinkle noise. I looked at Cami and she looked terrified. I looked inside her pillow and pulled out a folded up picture. I opened it and saw cami with her mom. "Daddy I sorry no hurt. Please daddy no take picture. Please please. " Cami cried. "No no no Cami. Come here. I'm never going to hurt you. I'm not going to take the picture. It's okay. " I said calmly. Cami ran to me and cried. "He saw it once and took it from me and take picture and rip it and threw it away. Then he hit me and hurt me but when he leave I go in trash and take it and tape it. " Cami said. "It's okay Cami. It's okay to have a picture of mommy. " she smiled. "Now are you okay. I know your legs hurt so don't lie to daddy or papa please" I said. "My legs hurt and head hurts." She said. "okay we will get some ice for your legs and we will rest so you can feel better okay." She nodded and we went downstairs and Louis was sitting on the couch. I sat Cami on his lap. "Hey princess" she smiled "hey papa"
We spent the rest of that night balking and laughing and playing small games. Then at 8 Cami was passed out so I took her to her room and layed her down. "Night baby sweet dreams" i whispered kissing her forehead. I walked into my room to see Louis on the bed. "I found the perfect present for Cami!" I said. "what?" "So when I went in her room I sat on her bed and I heard a crinkle noise so I found a picture in her pillow. She freaked thinking I would hurt her and take the picture. But is a picture of her and her mom. I was thinking. We can get put on a canvas thing and hang it in her room. " I said. "That's great Haz. She will love it!" I smiled. "It's so hard to see her unhappy. I wish I could take all the bad memories away." I whispered. "I wish that too Haz but we can't all we can do is help her through it. " Louis said back. "I love you" "I love you too" "forever and always" I smiled. Then my phone went off and I saw it was Liam staying with Sophia. Be back tomorrow xx I texted back. USE PROTECTION and laughed and showed Louis. He laughed too. I saw that Louis had sent me the video earlier. "Thanks for the video Boo" I said "always " he said back. I smiled. Today has been a good day. Other than management will probably be pissed but hey. Wait we are getting a new contract when we go back so they can't do shit. I smiled. "Boo you know that management can't do anything with us because when we go back they aren't our management anymore. He smiled. I looked at his lips and kissed him. He kisses back passionately. He swiped his tounge across my lip and I opened up for him. We fought for dominance and he won. We pulled back to breath and I smiled. " I love you forever and always" "i love you too. Forever and always" I fell asleep with Louis' arms protectively around me.

Life's a BattleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara