Chapter 81

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes to hear my alarm going off. I sat up and shut off the alarm before getting up and stretching. "Lou. Babe. Louis. FIRE!" I yelled. Louis jumped straight out of bed and looked around frantically. I doppled over in laughter. "Harry Tomlinson that's not funny!" He said pouting. "Sorry Lou but u wouldn't wake up and it's time to get ready to leave!" I said looking at the clock. 3:30 am. Our flight leaves at 4:30am. "Whatever I'm taking a shower" he said turning and stomping off to the bathroom. "My drama queen" I mumbled rolling my eyes. "What was that?" He said looking at me. "Oh nothing" I said sarcastically and walked down stairs to make sure we had all our bags ready.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some breakfast sandwiches and put them in the microwave. Louis walked in the kitchen wearing some baggy sweats and one of my loose t shirts. "Thanks" he mumbled as I gave him a sandwich. "I'm going to go take a quick shower" I said. "Why didn't u just take on with me?" He questioned. "Why would I do that...you act like I love you!" I teased. He pouted and went back to his sandwich. "You know I love you!" I said giving his head a kiss and going to take a shower.

"Harry! Let's go!" Louis called from down stairs. I quickly pulled a beanie over my head going along with my sweats and a loose t shirt.  "Coming babe!" I yelled. I heard laughter in reply. Damn dirty minded dork! I thought. "Oh shut up!" I said playfully smacking his face as I walked past him seeing he already loaded everything up. "Hey you said it not me!" He said putting his hands up in surrender. I rolled my eyes and got into the car.

"Flight 72 boarding now" a voice said from the speaker. Louis and I stood up grabbing our carry on bags and loading onto the private plane. Our bags had already been taken care of. I buckled up on the couch while Louis sat in the chair. I felt myself become sleepier as we waited for the plane to take off and before I knew it I was asleep.

Louis POV

I looked over to see Harry had fallen asleep. We had finally taken off and were able to unbuckle our seat belts. I unbuckled mine and went over to the couch unbuckling Harry's and laying down on the couch pulling him to my chest. I decided to catch up on some sleep as well I mean we have a 11 hour flight so I've got time!

I woke up hearing a whimpering sound. I opened my eyes to see Harry cuddled into me asleep but crying. He must be having a nightmare. "Haz. Babe! Wake up" I said shaking him. I noticed he started shaking more and the tears started rolling more. "HARRY WAKE up!" I yelled. He wasn't waking up. I was getting really scared so I thought quickly. I didn't give it much thinking through before I just pressed my lips to his. I felt him tense and fight back but as soon as I kissed harder he relaxed and kissed back. I pulled away and opened my eyes I watched as his eyes slowly fluttered open. "So beautiful!" I whispered kissing him again. "Harry what was that all about? You wouldn't even wake up!" I asked pulling away. "J-just a -n-nightmare, well flashback. Don't worry I'm okay now!" He said smiling up at me. "Good! I love you!" I said kissing him again.

We made out on the plane for the remaining 3 hours along with cuddling and watching a movie before the speaker came ok telling us to buckle up because we were landing. I sat next to Harry and buckled up. "I can't wait!" I said getting excited. "Me either!!!!" Harry smirked. Oh god! That smirk is never good! I said to myself.

The maid loaded up our luggage while I held Harry's hand and followed her to the private house on the middle of a small private island. "Wow this is beautiful!" I said. I turned to see Harry in aw of the place. You see we are in Hawaii on a small outer island that is owned by a vacationing company and it has a huge beautiful very open house with an amazing beach view and a boardwalk type thing. It was absolutely stunning! We both followed the lady in silence as a few men carried out things. They worked on the island and stayed in separate little houses away from us and would only come if we needed them.

"Thank you!" Harry and I said thanking the people for helping us. They unpacked our things while Harry and I ate so much me dinner. They had a full fridge of food.  It was 9pm and they were left so Harry and I went and sat on the outside couch on the beach watching the sun set. I smiled as I felt Harry lean into me. "I love you so much Lou!" He said. "I love you more than you'll ever know Harry!" I said back. We looked at each other before slowly closing the gap. It was a slow kiss at first but it soon became more heated. I licked my tounge across his lips begging for entrance. He obliged and let my tounge explore his mouth as he did the same to me. I pushed his down and got on top of him straddling pinning him down with my thighs and sitting in his crotch. I heard a small moan coming from him. I pulled away so we could both catch our breath but I soon atatched my lips to his neck kissing up his neck and his jawline before kissing his sweet spot. Right below his jawline. I smirked when I felt him moan as I bit down and sucked his neck causing a purplish bruise to form. I continued kissing his neck while my hands found the bottom of his shirt. I quickly pulled it over him leaving me to stare at his wonderful abs and tattooed chest. I kissed down his stomache leaving hickeys along the way. My hands found his hips while I kissed closer and closer to his waistband of his shorts.
"L-Lou" Harry moaned. "I'm r-ready!" He finished. I immediately stopped and looked up at him. "Harry-" "Louis I'm serious! I'm ready!" He said pleading. I didn't need to be told again!