Chapter 103

Harry's POV

I looked through the mirror and saw Cami had fallen asleep holding Jase's hand and Jase layed there asleep holding onto Cami. It was adorable how they were already attached. I knew Cami would be from the start and I know she's always going to be. We were headed to my moms then Louis mom. They didn't know about Jase yet and I know once they do they'll never wanna leave him alone.

We pulled up to my moms first and Louis offered to get Cami while I got Jase since they were both still asleep. I got Jases car seat and walked behind Louis up to the door. My mom opened and happily greeted up still not seeing Jase yet. "Aw boys come in" she smiled. I watched as I walked in and her eyes widened once she saw a sleeping Jase. "Harry?" She said. "Yes mum. I would like you to meet Kase Conor Tomlinson. Your newest grandchild!" I said. " Oh my god he's so precious!" She said with a few tears coming down her cheeks. "I know. Him and Cami are already inseparable." I laughed. "He's so precious!" Was all she could say. "He sure is. But there is something u should know about him. He is deaf" I said. She looked at me then back at Jase who I had in my arms. "He's perfect!" She smiled. "I know it!" Louis and I smiled. I placed him in her arms and we walked to the living room where I took Cami and carried her up to my old room so she could finish her nap.

I layed her on my bed and tucked her in. I was about to walk out when I heard her mumbling. "Don't leave daddy....please." I turned around and saw she was crying. I pulled her on my lap. "Hey babe you know u would never leave you!" I whispered to her. "Daddy cuddle?" She asked. I smiled. "Of course baby girl!" I put on my chest and layed down. "I love you Cami! Don't forget that!" I whispered to her. "I love you too daddy!" She mumbled back.

I woke up to Louis shaking me lightly. "Hey babe." I opened my eyes. "Huh?" "Someone was tired" he laughed. I rolled my eyes and carefully picked up Cami. I don't know why she was so tired but I wanted her to get her rest.

"Thanks for lunch mum! It was amazing!" I smiled and gave her hug. Along with Louis and a now awake Cami. "No problem! Now you better be coming back to visit more often!" She teased. "Yes mother!" I laughed.

"Bye mum Love you!" I yelled from the car as Louis pulled out the driveway. "Papa where we go?" Cami asked from the backseat. "We are going to grandma Jay's house." "Aunties gonna be there?" Cami asked excitedly. "Yes babe. " Louis laughed. I turned around and saw she was again holding onto Jase's hand. "Louis how are we gonna tell people. I mean you know the paps will have out bye tomorrow." I said. "I don't know babe. We'll talk to Simon." Louis assured me.

Cami's POV

We pulled up to grandmas house and daddy unbuckled me while papa got Jase out of the car. "GRANDMA!" I yelled running to her. "Hey baby girl! How are you?" She smiles hugging me. "I good! Baby brother!!" I said pointing to Jase. She looked wide eyed at the baby then at papa and daddy. "Oh my gosh guys congrats! He's absolutely adorable!" Grandma said. "Hi baby boy" she said holding his little hand. "He can't hear grandma. If you wave that means hi in sign language!" I said. I saw grandma smile at papa and daddy before waving to the baby.

"Cami why don't you go play with your aunts. I know they miss you!" Papa said pointing out back to where phobe Daisy Ernie and Doris were playing with fizzy and Lottie. I nodded and ran outside to join them. "Cami!" Fizzy yelled running to pick me up. I giggled as she kissed my cheeks. "Miss you!" I said. She smiled. "We missed you too!" We all decided to play freeze tag since we had lots of people.

"TAG!" Daisy yelled. Hitting my side. I felt a pain rush through my sides but I froze and tried to ignore it. After a few minutes it went away and fizzy unfroze me. I ran to find a place to hide but then Lottie jumped out from behind me and yelled tag. I froze again but this time the pain came back and I couldn't help but scream in pain. "Cami? What's wrong baby girl?" Lottie said. "Side! Want daddy!" I cried. She nodded and picked me up running to get daddy.

Harry's POV

"HARRY!" Lottie yelled running in with a screaming Cami. "What happened?" I said. "I don't know we were playing and she screamed and said her side hurt" Lottie said. I took Cami from her. "Baby can you tell me what hurts?" I said. She pointed to her side. I pulled up her shirt and didn't see anything but when I pushed on her side she screamed in pain. No no no! This isn't happening. I gave Louis a look and he immediately knew what it ment. "I'm going to take her to the doctor. " I told Louis. He nodded. "Want me to go with-" "no stay here! I'll let you know as soon as possible!" I said. I kissed him bye before he kissed Cami.

I pulled into the emergency room and rushed to get Cami out. She had calmed down but was still whimpering. I told the doctor everything and they got her in immediately. "We are gonna have to take blood tests" he said. I nodded and Cami whimpered. "It's okay baby girl! I'm right here!" I said kissing her forehead. I held her as they rolled up her sleeve and stuck the needle in her arm. I heard a small whimper come from her. "We'll take these to be tested and let you know in about 20 minutes what the results are." "Thanks doctor" I said. He nodded and left me and Cami in the room.

"Daddy? Am I sick again?" Cami whimpered. I felt my heart break. "I don't know baby girl. But no matter what your strong and I'll always be here!" I said kissing her head. "I don't wanna be daddy!" She cried. "I know baby girl. I don't want you to be either!" I felt a tear slide down my cheek. God please let her be okay!