Chater 33

Cami's POV

Daddy carried me inside and took off my coat. The house was empty I wonder where uncles and papa were. Daddy carried me to the living room and a lot of people jumped out yelling "SUPRISE" I squealed and hid my face in Daddys shirt. "Cami it's okay. Look it's family. It's for your birthday. Suprise birthday party" daddy said. I looked up to see a lot of people I've seen before. I waved shyly. They laughed and came up saying hi. I saw papa mom and sisters and brother. Then I saw uncle Liam's family. Then uncle Zaynie family. Then I saw people who looked like uncle Niall. "Daddy who are they" "that is uncle nialls mom and dad and brother and his wife and his nephew." Daddy said. They walked over saying hi then talking to daddy. Then I heard someone yell my name and I turned around "LUX" I yelled squirming so daddy would put me down. He did. I ran and hugged lux and aunt Lou. They we went and played with papas sisters. "Cami" I heard someone say. I turned around. "Uncle Ed" (yes Ed Sheeran) I met uncle Ed and daddy and papas and uncles concerts. "Hey kiddo. How are you!" "I good. I missed you" I said huggin him. "Aww I missed you too Cami" he said.

I had said hi to everyone there including grandmas and aunties and uncles everyone. Then daddy called my name. "Time for cake. " he said getting everyone together. I looked at the cake and saw it had a picture of Demi lovato on it. I squealed and daddy laughed. "You like it" I nodded excitedly. My face grew red as they all sang happy birthday then I blew out the candles. Daddy handed me the cake first and it was delicious. Everyone else are there cake and soon it was time for presents. We all gathered and sat down in the living room. I opened presents up next to daddy while he handed them to me telling me who it was from and I thanked them after. I got lots of toys and lot of shoes and lots of clothes. Then daddy gave me his present. I opened it and it was a canvas thing with a picture of... Me and mommy! I looked at daddy and hugged him. I cried into his shoulder. "Daddy thank you so much!" I said into his shoulder he put me on his lap and hugged me. "Hey don't cry. It's okay. We will hang it in your room" he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Okay one last present Cami. This is from me and papa and uncle Niall Liam and Zayn. " daddy said. I nodded and daddy pointed across the room.  I looked over to see DEMI LOVATO. I screamed. And tried running to her but my legs don't do well with running and I fell but luckily Demi was there and caught me. My face turned red. "Th-thank you" I said. She smiled. "Your welcome Cami. It's nice to finally meet you!"  She said smiling. I smiled back. "It's nice to meet you too Demi!" I said smiling I was crying happy tears now. She giggled and picked me up. "Hey don't cry love."  "I just can't believe your here!" I said. "I can't either. I'm at the famous Cami Styles house oh my gosh I'm such a big fan" she said smiling. I laughed.

Today was a perfect day! I had so much fun and I thanked everyone for coming. Everyone had left by now and I was extremely tired. But I wanted to help clean up. I mean I didn't want to help no one wants to clean. But I should because they did all this for me. I can't believe they did all this for me! No one has ever done anything like it. I was sitting on the floor picking up wrapping paper and I couldnt keep my eyes open. "Cam cam. It's okay. We can pick this up. Let's get you to bed!" Uncle Niall said. He carried me to my room. I noticed they put the picture up for me already. I smiled. Uncle Niall helped me change into pjs and took the braces off my leg. "Uncle ni. Thank you. All of you. This is amazing. My life is amazing right now! I love you!" I said. He smiled. "I love you too cam cam. And no need to thank us. We should thank you. You changed our lives. Your amazing. " he said kissing my forehead. "Good night" "night." I heard him close the door but I was already asleep.

Nialls POV

I had just walked out of Cami's room when my phone went off.
Hey tonight was so fun. Cami is an amazing girl. I want to see her again soon!
~Demi xxxx
I smiled and texted back.

Yeah. Definitely come over again. She loves you. And your welcome anytime.
~nialler xxxxx

Thanks. I'll definitely take that into consideration. Night nialler
~Demi xxx

Night dem
~nialler xxxxx

I walked back down stairs with a smile on my face. I really liked Demi but I was too scared to tell her. I don't wanna ruin our friendship. She's such an amazing girl. She's strong too. "Oooohhhhhhh niallers blushing." Harry said. Making me blush more. "Tell us" Louis said. "What. There's nothing to tell" I said. "Liar. Now tell spill it!" Liam said. "Okay I like Demi" I said. Blushing yet again. They smiled. "So what's new?" They asked. "Niall it's so obvious." Zayn said. I blushed. "Really?" They nodded. "Well shit" I said. "You better not use that language around my baby girl!" Harry scolded jokingly. "Never Haz. Now I'm going to bed. Night" I said walking up stairs to my room.

Harry's POV

I woke up at 2am for some random reason and couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to go get a drink of water. This usually doesn't happen unless I feel like something is wrong. Then I get anxiety. I started breathing heavier and had to calm down. I decided to go check on Cami. I walked into her room to see her gasping for air. "LOUIS CALL 911" I screamed. I ran to Cami holding her right praying he heard me. He did because all the boys came running to my room. Cami was panicking making it even harder for her to breath. "Cami you have to calm down. I know it's hard. Just breath baby girl. In out" I said. It wasn't working and it was getting worse. I heard the sirens and carried her downstairs to the ambulance. They took her from my arms. But she immediately freaked out more. They told me to sit carry her while they pumped Oxygen into her. I hopped into the ambulance while the boys followed in the car. Why. Why do things go wrong as everything else was finally getting better.