Chapter 63

Harry's POV

"Hey Harry. I'm gonna go talk to the boys for a sec. I'll be right back. " Louis said walking to the living room area. "Okay. I'm taking a quick shower" I said back. Cami had fallen asleep so she was in her bed. I walked into the bathroom with a pair of sweats to change into After my shower. I stripped my clothes and jumped into the hot water. My muscles relaxed instantly. I washed my hair and body slowly enjoying the hot water.

Nialls POV

"Alright Harry just got in the shower I have about 20 minutes to talk." Louis said. "Okay start" Zayn said. "So I uh I wanna propose to Harry" he said. "THATS GREAT LOU!" I yelled. "Yeah im proud of ya Lou!" Liam said. "You guys are so cute!" Zayn said. "Thanks guys but I need your help" Louis said. "Okay we'll help with anything. " I said. I truely ment it. I loved all the boys they were my family. I would do anything for them. " I want to do it on stage at one of the concerts...I plan on inviting his family and mine." He said. Awww it's perfect! "Lou that sounds amazing" I said. He blushed. "What do you plan on doing!" Liam asked. "I'm thinking I'll do it during little things..." He said. "Sounds...romantic" Zayn said  we all laughed. "True" I said. "When do u plan on doing it?" I asked. "I was thinking next week. We don't really need to get a ton of things ready. I'm just gonna walk over and get down on one knee." He said laughing. "I'm happy for ya mate!" Zayn said. "Agreed" Liam and I said. "Thanks guys...I'm gonna go call Anne. By the way. Keep it a secret!" He said. We all nodded in agreement.

Louis POV

I walked into the back room and pulled out my phone Harry was still in the shower. I dialed Anne's number.
"Hello"
"Hey Anne"
"Louis what's up"
"So I um-" I was getting really nervous asking Anne. I don't even know why. She's like a second mother to me.
"Louis is something wrong?"
"No. Not at all. I want to propose to Harry" I said. It was quiet for a minute before Anne screamed into the phone.
"Oh my gosh Louis...I'm so happy. " she said crying.
"Hey don't cry Anne. Your gonna make me cry" I said laughing.
"I'm just so happy!" She cried.
"I know me too. I wanted to ask could you and Gemma fly down for the concert next Tuesday? I'm paying!"
"Of course Louis and you don't need to pay!"
"No I'm paying. I plan on proposing at the concert. "
"Aww sounds amazing Louis. Ill see you Tuesday then"
"Alright bye Anne!" I said hanging up. Now I already called my mom. She's flying down with all my sibling as well. It's finally happening. Now all I have to do is get the ring.

"Hey babe" I said as Harry walked out of the bathroom in just sweats. Talk about sexy. "Hey" he said walking over to me. I smiled and kissed him. "Cuddles?" He asked. "Yea. Go lay down. I'm gonna get changed." I said. I quickly went a changed into some shorts threw my shirt in the dirty pile. I saw that The boys had already went to bed. Well Liam and Zayn were on their bunks while Niall was asleep on the couch. I went and slide into the twin sized bunk wrapping my arms around Harry. He turned his phone off and turned towards me. He kissed me once before closing his eyes and burning his face in my chest. "Goodnight I love you Louis" he said. "Goodnight I love you too Haz!" I said closing my eyes as well.

Cami's POV

I was in a hospital and sitting next to papa..."who's here for Harry styles?" The doctor called. Papa stood up and took my hand and we walked down a long hallway. "I'm so sorry but he didn't make it...you may say your goodbyes" the doctor said. Papa started crying. So did I. Daddys gone. Papa picked me up and took me in the room. Daddy layed there. He looked like he was sleeping. I ran over to him. "Daddy wake up please! DADDY! Don't leave me. I love you daft. Please wake up. WAKE UP! "I started crying papa grabbed me. "Cami he's-he can't come back...I'm so sorry. " papa cried. He kissed Daddys lips "goodbye Harry" he cried. "Papa no. I don't wanna leave daddy. I can't leave him." I yelled. "DADDY!" I started shaking.

"Cami hey it's just a dream. Daddys right here." Daddy said. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting by my small bunk bed. I got up and hugged him. I started crying more. "Daddy don't leave me or papa! Please!" I cried. "Cami I would never leave you or papa! I promise! Cami what was your dream about!" He said. "Papa and I were sitting in hospital and they said u didn't make it and papa and I started crying in and I didn't want to leave you. I yelled at you to wake up but you wouldn't and papa just kept crying. Daddy please don't ever leave!" I cried and I hugged him tighter. " Cami I promise you I won't ever leave you or papa! I'll always be right here" he said pointing to my heart. "Mommy used to say that... Do u think she still is?" I asked. "Cami I know she is! Even tho I never met your mom. I know she's an amazing person. I know she shouldn't of died. But I'm thankful for her because she gave me you. Cami everything happens for a reason... Your mom died but that gave me you! You had cancer but that only proved that you are a staring amazing beautiful little girl. And it brought us all closer together." Daddy said. I thought about it. Mommy died but if she hadn't I would've never met Harry or Louis or Niall or Zayn or Liam. Or even lux. "Thanks daddy!" I said. I finally stopped crying. But now I was really tired. "Can you sleep with me?" I asked. "Of course. " he said. Daddy layed down and I layed next to him snuggling into his side. He wrapped his arm around me. "Goodnight baby girl! I love you!" Daddy whispered. "Wove u too" I mumbled already asleep.