Chapter 102

Harry's POV

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. I sighed and got up rubbing my face and making my way to Cami's room. She was all tangled in her sheets and had tear stained cheeks...she had more nightmares. I sighed. I walked over to her and carefully shook her. "Cami babe wake up". Her eyes opened and she jumped back at first but noticing it was only me she hugged me. "Hey babe it was all a dream! Nothing to worry about!" I said kissing her head. I sat there holding her until she broke the silence. "I go school today?" She asked. "I don't know do you want to?" I asked. She shook her head no "but I go tomorrow. Promise!" She added. I sighed. "That's fine babe!" I said. I don't want to push her back to school. I could tell she was still tired so I carried her to our room and layed her next to Louis. She cuddled up to him and was asleep in seconds. I smiled and walked over to Jase's room. I can't believe in a few hours I'll hold my baby boy.

I made my way downstairs and started to cook breakfast it was 7:30am and we were meeting at the adoption center at 8:30am. I cooked pancakes for all of us knowing the boys would  want food. Once it was all done I made a plate for Louis, Cami, and I and put the rest in the microwave to keep them warm. I quietly walked into our room and saw Louis awake and staring at Cami. It was so precious. He looked as if he were looking at an angel but I get it. Cami has that affect on people. I took a quick picture before entering. "Babe" I whispered. He looked over. "I made breakfast. We have a half hour to get ready and be there" I said. He smiled and untangled himself from Cami.

After we were both dressed I followed Louis to Cami's room where he was carring Cami to get ready. "Where we go?" She asked. "Suprise!" I said. She pouted. "Don't pout love! You'll love it!" Louis said kissing her cheek. She giggled. "So what to wear?" I asked. Before Cami or I could look Louis pulled put out an Adidas jumper with blue skinny jeans and converse. "Papa's girl!" I laughed as Cami nodded her head. Louis smirked and helped her get dressed. We walked down to the kitchen and ate our breakfast quickly since we were running out of time.  I wrote the boys a note saying there's food and we'll be back soon. No one but Louis an I know we are getting Jase today. They all think it's this weekend. 

I got into the car and saw that Louis had the seat all buckled in with the super bag in it. Cami was oblivious to the things and sat down in her seat.

Cami's POV

I looked out the window as Daddy drove. I was still wondering where we were going. "Papa play music please?" I asked. Papa nodded and turned up the radio. I recognized the song immediately,  Daddy sang it a lot.  I saw how daddy started singing and papa smiled at him. "And is give up forever to touch you cause o know that you'd feel me some how. Your the closest to heaven that I'll ever be...and I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand" I sang along with daddy. He looked through the mirror and smiled at me.

After we pulled up to an old building I recognized the letters immediately. It was an orphanage. "Daddy Papa I sorry! Don't take me back!" I started crying from the back seat. Daddy immediately got out and ran to me. "Hey hey love I promise you we would never take you back an I mean that! Your my baby girl! I can't leave you! I promise! Remember when I told you about your baby brother?" He asked. I nodded. "We are getting him today! Cami I would never ever ever leave you! " he said.

We walked into the building and a lady led us around talking to papa and daddy but I didn't listen to what they were saying. I wanted to see my baby brother! After a while of talking the lady left but came back a few seconds later with a bundle in her arms. She placed it in Daddys hands and I saw daddy start to cry and papa smile. I looked over and saw a baby boy. He was so cute! And small! I stared at him until daddy pushed him toward me. "You wanna hold him?" I nodded. Daddy carefully sat him in my arms and told me how to hold him. I held him very carefully! He was so little and precious. I couldn't stop looking at him. I kissed his forehead and whispered "don't worry! I'll always protect you!"

Louis POV

Watching Cami with Jase was adorable! You could tell she really loves him. I watched how Harry looked at both of them teary eyed then to me. "I love you!" He said. I smiled and hugged him. "I love you too!" Harry and I watched Cami star at Jase like he was an angel. Then she slowly leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry I'll always protect you!" She whispered but Harry and I definitely heard it. Harry finished signing forms while I watched Cami with Jase. Once it was all final I carefully picked up Jase and put him in his car seat and we walked out...as a family.

The whole ride home Cami held Jases hand. She was already so attached and I loved it! So was going to be the perfect big sister. I reached over and held Harry's hand rubbing my thumb gently over his hand. We did good! We have our perfect little family! I wouldn't change any of it for the world!