Chapter 21

Harry's POV

I woke up the next day to Cami laying next to me on her iPad. I rolled over to see her. "Morning babe" i said. "Morning daddy" she said. Then I thought of last night. "Hey Cami did you know u were only 3?" She sighed and shook her head yes. "Why didn't you tell me " I said. "Please no mad at Cami daddy" she said. "I'm not mad please just tell me why princess" I said calmly. "When I two he started to hurt me really bad and I didn't wanna remember that time so I pretended i just skipped the year." She said. So she had a tragic event and that's why. "Cami you know we can't skip a year. I'm not mad but you still need to be 3 okay" she nodded. "Don't worry. You will be four in a couple weeks princess. " I said tickling her she smiled. "Hey don't grow up too fast okay. Daddy loves you" I said. She nodded. "Cami loves daddy too" I gave her hug then we got up. "Cami you need a bath okay" she nodded and we went to the bathroom. She took a bath and then we got her dresses in a pretty pink dress because today we were going on Ellen for an interview and Cami was coming too. I got Cami's chemo which now she didn't have to have the bag she just had ivs that hooked on to a patch on her stomache (don't know if that's true just roll with it ) all u could see was the IV in her arm. I took Cami down stairs to see all the boys dressed and ready. We still time so I asked Liam to get her breakfast while I took a quick shower.
I came back down stairs and ate while everyone finished getting ready. By the time I was done it was time to go. And Paul was there to pick us up.
We were all ready and Ellen welcomed us to the stage while Cami stayed with Paul for a couple minutes.

No POV really
E=Ellen Li=Liam L=Louis H=Harry N=Niall Z=Zayn C=Cami
E-hello guys
All- hello
E- hows everyone.
All- pretty good
E- good so I her your finally done with tour
Li- yea it's been a great year (everyone else nods)
E- great so we all know about Cami now. How is she
H- she's doing better. She's good. We had some problems a couple weeks ago and I had to miss a show because her real dad took her while we were performing and long story short she's recovering pretty well and her cancer is still there but she's getting stronger.
*Crowd cheers *
E- that's great she's okay. Can we bring her out
H- of course hold on. *walks over to side and grabs Cami's hand walking out with her frozen mask on since their in public*
*crowd awws*
Harry's sits down with Cami on his lap.
E- hey little cutie.
C- hi she says shyly
E- so how's it like living with all of these boys.
C- fun we play games and football and color and laugh
Everyone laughs
E- so how do you buys like Cami besides Harry
L- Cami is wonderful she's so polite and you would never know she is sick or is 3. She's usually always happy and takes care of her stuff. I love her like my little sister or niece
Li- Cami is amazing perfect little girl. I love her just like Louis said.
N- Where to start with my cam cam she amazing at football she is always fun to be around always make people laugh. And she's beautiful and we all love her.
Z- my camibear they all summed it up but I want to add a few more things. She's the strongest little girl you will ever meet she had been through the worst and at only being 3 she pretty damn tough.
Harry covers Cami's ears
H- Zayn child he scolds playfully taking his hands away from Cami's ears.
E- Awww that's so cute. So Cami what is your favorite song by them.
C- STRONG she yells
E- laughs well how about we hear it.
C- please daddy please.
H- nods laughing
All the boys get up while Cami saints with Ellen.
Sings the song while Cami sings along with Ellen.
Finish off by talking about random things. Says goodbye to everyone and thanks Ellen.

Harry's POV

"Daddy I tired and tummy hurt" Cami says as we walk off stage. I nod. "Okay let's get u home okay" she nodds. We all get in and drive home and just as we get inside Cami rushes to her room going to her bathroom and puking what little food she had eaten today. I rob her back and she continues. When she's finished she had tears streaming down her face. "It's okay baby. Just relax" I say. We brush her teeth and get her changed into some jammies since she doesn't feel well. Cami was really weak right now and I wasn't sure what to do. I tried to get her to stand but she fell. I was getting worried. Cami kept crying and complaining about her tummy hurting. "Okay baby hold on." I picked her and grabbed my phone. "Boys I'm taking Cami to the doctors she can't even stand right now. " they looked worried. "We're coming with!" They said. "Okay let's go " we rushed their and we checked in. They told us to sit and wait luckily it wasn't very busy. A couple minutes later the doctor called us back all six of us went back. Cami was kinda out of it she was awake but aware of things and it was scaring me. I told the doctor everything and they took her to get checked up on. They would only let me go with her for that so the boys went to wait. The doctor did a MRI and a CT scan and he found that their is a tumor in her stomache. I let a few tears out. "What do we need to do?" I asked. "She's going to need surgery to remove the tumor but we can't get her in right away and she isn't strong enough to leave so she will have to stay overnight tonight and we will see if we can get her in tomorrow." I nodded and he got us in a room. Cami had fallen asleep so I put her in bed and went to talk to the boys. "So they found a tumor is Cami's stomache and need to do surgery but they will have to wait til tomorrow to try and do it. Cami's asleep right now and has to stay here." I said. I looked and the boys pulled me in a hug. "It'll be okay Haz. She's strong u and I both know that" Louis said. I didn't respond. "You guys can go home thy probably won't let u stay anyways. You can come back tomorrow if u want and if u do can u bring me and Cami some clothes. " I asked. They nodded. "Of course now get some rest" they said. I nodded and gave them all a big before walking back to Cami's room. I sat in the chair beside Cami. I was just sitting their when my phone went off. I noticed it was only 6pm. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Ellen.
H- hello
E- hey Harry I just wanted to say thanks again for bringing Cami. The fans really love her. Bring her around more often I've taking a liking to her. She said chuckling.
I smiled. "Umm actually we are at the hospital right now Cami was complaing about her stomache and she was really weak and they found a tumor in her stomache and we have to wait for surgery" I said sadly. "Harry I'm so sorry give her my wishes and keep me posted. " "wil do thanks Ellen " "your welcome bye" "bye" I Hung up and saw the boys already tweeted about Cami and Ellen had just tweeted talking about giving prayers and things like that. I took a picture of Cami and tweeted
@harry_styles
My baby girl is sick again. Please pray for her. She's a strong one... Cami really loves all of you. ~H xxxxx
I logged off and decided to call my mom.