Chapter 46

Camis POV

I opened my eyes and saw that daddy and papa were still asleep so I decided to lay there knowing it's not time for me to get up yet. I decided to roll over and face the wall. When I did my sides starting hurting really bad but I didn't wanna wake daddy or papa so I just breathed in deeply and it soon went away. I closed my eyes and sighed. I don't what that was but it hurt.

I heard aunt Gemma walk past so I got out of bed and slowly crawled to the door and opened it. I didn't wake anyone up so I closed it almost all the way before crawling to the stairs and sliding down on my butt. Once I got to the bottom I grabbed the wall and slowly stood up. It was really hard without my braces. I leaned against the wall to walk slowly to the kitchen. Before I could get there I fell and landed with a stud. I felt tears prick my eyes. I fell right on my knee. "Cami. Oh my god are you okay" aunt Gemma said picking me up. "I try walk by myself. I wake up and daddy and papa still asleep but I wanted to see you!" I said crying. "Hey it's okay. Next time just call my name. I'd be happy to come get you. Now let's get u some ice for your knee and some breakfast for your tummy" she said. I nodded and stopped crying. Now I was sniffling.

Grandma came down soon after and so did papa and daddy. We all made breakfast together. It was pancakes and they were really tummy!! "Okay present time!" Grandma yelled. I smiled and we walked into the living room and all sat down by the big tall tree with sparkling lights and shiny balls.

"Cami this ones from Santa!" Daddy said handing me a big present. I smiled. "Santa gave Cami present!" I asked shocked. "Of course! Why wouldn't he?" Grandma asked. "Dad- he said Cami bad girl and Santa hate me!" I said sadly. "Aww babe that's not true! Santa loves you! And so do we! Now opene your present!" Daddy said. I nodded and opened the present. I gasped seeing a mini trampoline. I always wanted one! "Daddy papa look!" I said. They smiled. "Are u happy" papa asked. I nodded. Aunt Gemma gave me her present it was a very pretty doll. Then grandma gave me hers. It was a lot of coloring things like crayons and markers and books. "Thank you grandma and aunt Gemma! I love you guys!" I said hugging them. They smiled and hugged back.

I watched as papa opened his presents and daddy opened his. Then aunt Gemma and grandma did the same. We all cleaned up after then we all went back to our rooms to get ready.

"Cami papa and I need to take a shower. I'll leave the TV on and put you in our bed okay" daddy said. "Okay." I replied. He picked me up and sat me on the bed. Putting on Peter Pan. One of my favorite movies.

Harry's POV

I sat Cami on the bed then walked in the bathroom seeing Louis was already in the shower. I undressed and joined him. We weren't planning on "doing anything" we just both needed a shower and it's not like we haven't see each other naked before.

I was about to get out when Louis pulled me back in and kissed me. It was passionate and made butterflies erupt in my stomach. I immediately kissed back. I felt him swipe his tounge across my lip and I teased him a little not opening. He decided to smack my butt making me moan and slipped his tounge into my mouth. It continues getting heated. I pulled away needing air and he trailed his lips down my jawline then down my neck hitting my sweet spot making me moan. He smirked and but down then sucked leaving a highly visible purple bruise. "L-Lou. We should stop here. Cami's in the next room and I'm pretty sure my mom and Gemma could here is! And that's a conversation Id rather not have today. " I laughed. "Agreed. I love you!" He said. "I love you too!" I said kissing him one more time.

We walked downstairs and into the living room. I had already gotten Cami dressed in some light wash skinny jeans and a pink sweater. We were staying the night here again then going to Louis' tomorrow. His birthday. I'm planning on taking him out on a date. I ask ready asked Jay and she would be more than happy to watch Cami. We all sat in the living room watching Elf. We watch it every Christmas. Then we eat lunch then play games then go around town looking at lights then eat dinner. Every Christmas this is what happened.
Cami sat on Louis lap her head on his chest. She was really into the movie. I laced my fingers with Louis and stared back at the movie.

We all piled into the car. It was 6 and it was dark so we headed downtown to see all the lights that lit up. Mom and Gemma sat in the front with Louis and I in the back Cami in between us. "Daddy so pretty!" Cami gushed. "Sure is princess! Almost as pretty as you!" I said. She giggled and buried her head in my chest. I laughed. "Cami look!" Louis said pointing to a huge Christmas tree with tons of sparkling lights on it. "Woah papa it so pretty!" She said. We continued driving through the streets until we decided it was time to go home. Cami had fallen asleep on my lap with a smile on her face. God I love this little girl...my daughter!

Louis and I were helping make dinner with my mom and Gemma. Cami was in her bed asleep still. We had just sat the table and I decided to go wake Cami up. I walked into the room to see Cami clutching her side. Breathing heavily. A few tears sliding down her face. "Cami baby what's wrong!?" I said rushing to her. She took a deep breath and calmed down. "I okay. It just hurt." She said shakily. I wiped her tears. "Your sure?" I asked. She nodded. I don't know what that was but it has me worried. I decided to shrug it off but keep a close eye on her. "Alright I love you baby!" I said kissing her cheek. "I love you too daddy" she said. I held her hand as we walked down the stairs. She had her braces on but I didn't want her falling down the stairs so I held her hand.

We all ate together chatting about the day and about our presents and the lights. It was perfect. But something wasn't right. Cami wasn't her ususal self. She looked sad. In pain almost...