Chapter 52

Harry's POV

Cami had just went back to sleep after eating and Louis was in the shower while I sat on the bed scrolling through Twitter. My phone started ringing and j saw it was Cami's Doctor.
D-doctor H-Harry
H- hello
D- hello mr styles. We have the results to Cami's blood test
H- okay
D- mr styles I'm sorry. Cami's cancer is very very strong this time. We give her about 1 year to live. We will do everything we can buy her survival is very unlikely. I'm so sorry. We are going to need you to bring her to the hospital tomorrow so we can start more chemo. She will most likely be here for awhile.
H- yeah thanks. Bye
I said hangin up quickly. I started sobbing. I year. My baby girl has one year.  No. She will fucking fight this. The thought of one year with her broke my heart. I started yelling and crying harder. A few seconds later Louis ran out of the bathroom with just some shorts on. "Haz what the hell is going on?" He said. I heard the other boys walk in with the same expression. I continued crying. "Cami....doctor....one year...to live" was all I managed to croak out. The boys looked at me. Then they all understood. Everyone was quiet and I managed to talk enough. "I have to take her in tomorrow and they start radiation and all the other stronger stuff. She will most likely spend that year there. But Cami. She'll beat it. She always does. " I said. "Haz she will definitely make it!" Niall said.

After I calmed down everyone left and I layed down with Louis. I pretended to sleep until I could tell Louis was asleep. I slowly got up and walked to Cami's room. I walked over to her and sat down beside her bed. I pulled my knees to my chest and put my head in my knees. I cried quietly. I can't live without Cami! I thought of everything and I realized that this year we will be on tour and she will be in the hospital. Ugh. I can't miss tour. But I can't live without Cami. I'll just fly back everyday I can. And I'll call her everyday. My mom will have to stay with her when I can't. Ugh. I can't believe all this is happening.

"Daddy?" I lifted my head to see Cami looking at me. "What's wrong?" She asked. I wiped my tears. "N-nothing baby" i lied. "Go to sleep." I said. She nodded and went back to sleep. When I was sure she was asleep I kissed her forehead and went downstairs. I couldn't sleep. I looked at the clock and saw it was 1am. I grabbed my phone and coat and decided to go for a walk.

I walked and walked. But I knew where I was going. I didn't stop til I saw the empty park bench. I walked over and sat down on it. I looked at the park. The park Cami and I went to all the time. I looked at my hands and took deep breaths. But no matter how hard I tried the tears wouldn't stop.

"Harry?" I heard someone question. I looked over and saw Niall beside me. "What are you doing here?" I questioned. "I heard you leave and I followed you. I didn't want you to get hurt. " he said. I couldn't talk. All I didn't was start sobbing. He pulled he close and held me. "Hey Harry it's gonna be okay" he said. "Niall please stop saying it's going to be okay. We don't know that. She's strong but this is cancer. It's not going to take it easy just because Cami is four. It's gonna try and kill her. Yeah she's strong but can she fight it? I don't think so. Not this time. And it fucking kills me that tonight when I was in her room she woke up and I lied sayin everything would be okay. It's not. I promised to help and protect her. I promised to love her. I'm failing Niall! We are going on tour having the times of our lives while she's gonna lay in a goddamn hosptial bed without me. Her dad. I should be there. I don't wanna let her down but I can't just leave tour. And Niall I don't wanna be here anymore. I don't wanna deal with the pain. Everything would have been better if  you wouldn't have found me that night!" I cried thinking back.

Flashback

"I can't do this anymore!" I cried sitting in the bathroom with a razor. The boys had just left and I was alone. I decided tonight I would end this pain. The pain of feeling alone and worthless. "Har-" Niall said walking in. "WHAT THE HELL STOP" he yelled grabbing the razor and throwing it away. "STOp" I screamed. "I NEED THAT!" I said. I suddenly got violent. I pushed him off. I was about to get the razor when Louis grabbed me from behind and dragged me to his room.

"HARRY STYLES don't ever say that. Your an amazing person. Your going through a rough patch but Cami is a fighter she'll make it! Her momma is watching over us all. She's watching over Cameron and she's not gonna let that little girl go too early!" He said.

Niall had talked me into going home and getting a good nights rest. I didn't wanna wake Louis so I ended up passed out on the couch.

Nialls POV

Why? Why is life becoming so hard? If Cami doesn't make this Harry won't either. Louis can't live without Harry and I can't live without any of them. If something happened to her we would all join her way too soon.