Chapter 36

Louis POV

It's been 2 hours since Cami was in surgery. Harry was currently asleep in my lap. I'm not sure when he fell asleep. I know he cried himself to sleep after they took Cami away. To be completely honest i cried like a baby too. I heard a knock and looked up to see Liam Niall and Zayn. I motioned then to come in while putting Harry in the bed. He was passed out. I walked back over to them. "Where is cami" Niall asked. Shit they didn't know I thought. "Well Cami was in a lot of pain last night and they took her into surgery and there is a 90% chance that she won't make it out. But if she didn't get it she would die. " I said shedding tears. "She's been in there for 2 hours. " I finished. "WHAT!?! Why hell didn't you call!" Zayn said. "One shut up. Harry's asleep and honestly. You don't want him awake. It's heartbreaking. Two it was 4am and I was too busy focusing on Harry and Cami at the moment. I'm sorry" I said. "Lou it's okay. We're all here for you. And we are in pain too. Cami's like our sister/niece/daughter. We love her. " Liam said. I knew it was true. Liam looked like he was holding together. Zayn looked well broken and Niall. He was crying. "Hey ni come here" I said. He walked over. I gave him a hug. "Hey Cami's strong. This goes for all of us. I know she will fight. And I know her momma is watching over her as well as us" I said. They nodded.

I walked back into the room. I had called Anne and my mom to Inform them on what's going on. I told them not to come down here. They would be just as much help as being there. Plus they didn't need to worry. Niall was in the chair staring at his phone while Zayn and Liam were watching whatever was on TV. "How about we go get food and some movies" Liam said. "That sounds good. Could you stop by the house and grab me and Harry some clothes?" I said. He nodded and him and Zayn got up. "Niall you coming" he shook his head no. They nodded and left. "Niall what's up. I mean I can tell your upset talk to me please." I said sitting next to him. "I'm so close to Cami. I really am. I love her. Just like all of you. And I'm just mad that she's going through this." He said. "Look I know. Harry feels the same way. But look at this. Cami wouldn't want you like this. She wants her uncle ni. The crazy hilarious full of energy always hungry NANDOS loving uncle!" I said. He chuckled. "Yeah I guess thanks Lou! How was Harry last night. " I sighed. "It was a rough night. He never went to sleep. Until after they took Cami and he cried himself to sleep. I don't wanna wake him cause I hate seeing him like this. " I said. Niall nodded.

Me and Niall sat making small conversation until I heard Harry "Cami. No you let her go! That's my baby girl!" He was yelling and crying. He was having a nightmare. I jumped up as well as Niall. I tried soothing him but nothing was working. "Niall can you get that glass of water please!" I said he nodded and handed it to me. "I'm so sorry Haz" I said before dumping it on him. He sat up frantically gasping for air. "Hey hey breath Haz. It's just a dream. It's okay." I soothed. All he did was hide his face in my shirt and cry. I looked at Niall to see him looking sadly at Harry. "Haz. Hey it's okay. Zayn and Liam went to get food and movies and is some clothes. Niall is here. " I said. Harry looked up. "Hey ni" he said sniffling. "Hey Haz." He said smiling.

It was now 4pm and the doctor knocked on the door. All of us were in there eating and watching a movie. "So Cami's surgery is done. Sadly it put her in a coma. She quiet breathing but then started again. It is faint so he is on life support. Her recovery I'm sorry is very unlikely but that doesn't mean we won't try everything. Of course if she does wake up there will be side effects. " he said. "Thanks. Are you bringing her in here" I asked. Harry wasn't saying anything just staring. "No we had to move her to ICU and we can only allow 2 people in at a time. And only 2 can stay overnight." He said. We nodded.

We had packed all our things up, which wasn't really anything and were in Cami's room. Me and Harry I put his bag on the couch as he sat by Cami. "Do you want a minute?" I asked. He nodded.

Harry's POV

Louis had just walked out of the room and u grabbed Cami's hand. "Hey princess. It's me. Daddy. I just want you to know I love you! I love you so much. I'm so sorry that your here. I'm sorry we never got to do anything fun or exciting. I'm sorry you never really got a chance to grow up. But Cami. I need you to keep fighting. I promise if you keep fighting as soon as your better we will go places. And you will go on tour with us again. And you will see lux and we will go fun places. And Cami you can't leave me. I love you too much. I promise you. Just please baby girl. Keep fighting. I know it's hard and I know it hurts. But I also know that your strong. And your momma is right there with you by your side. But can you tell her that she can't have you yet. I love you and I will never be able to let you go. Tell her it's not your time. Tell her that you have to stay with me. Please Cami please don't leave me" I said bearly breathing. I was full on sobbing now.  I can't believe this is happening again! I felt someone tap my shoulder and I saw Louis. "Hey why don't we take a walk and let Niall Liam and Zayn talk to her" I nodded. I stood up and kissed Cami's forehead before leaving. Apparently they convinced the doctor to let them all in there. I held Louis hand as we walked through the hosptial.

We were currently walking outside and around the building. I was so thankful for Louis. He read my mind bringing me out here I needed air. "How you feeling" he asked. "I'm alright. Hanging in there. But how are you. I feel terrible because I make it all about me when you are just as much of a parent as me. And they boys they hurt to and-" "hey it's okay. We all respect that Cami and you will always be closer than any of us. " he said. "And I'm okay!" He finished. "Louis. I know your trying to be strong for me. But please tell me how you are truely feeling" I said. He sighed. "Just like you. Hanging in there. " he said. All I did was pull him close and kiss him. He kissed back immediately. We both pulled away so we could breath before continuing our walk back to the room.