Chapter 88

Cami's POV

It's been 2 days since I got home and it's been pretty sad. Daddy tried to be happy but I know he's still sad. We all are. But we all try to make each other laugh so we won't be so sad. Uncle Niall and Papa are really good at that! Anyways today we are going to aunt gemma's funeral. Daddy says I don't have to go but I want to. I want to say thanks to aunt gem.

"Ready Cami?" Daddy asked. I looked in the mirror and one last time. I had on a black leggings with a black sweater that said pink in white letters and my black ughs. My hair was wavy since uncle Liam put it in braids last night. My hair was growing so much! It was all the way to my shoulders now. "Yeah. I ready" I said and followed him down stairs where Papa and my uncles were standing waiting.

We pulled up to a building and everyone got out. I could see how daddy looked even sadder so I grabbed his hand. He looked down and I smiled up at him. "It be okay daddy...Aunt gem always be right there!" I said standing on my tippy toes and poking his heart. He smiled and picked me up. "When did you become so strong?" He said. "I have to be strong for daddy and papa because they strong for me!" I said. I saw as daddy let a tear fall but I wiped it and kissed his cheek. "Thank you baby girl!" He smiled. He sat me down and we joined everyone else in a big room with chairs. Daddy,Papa,grandma and I all sat in the front row while uncles sat right behind us. I could see aunt gem in the bed (casket) in the front. I tried not to cry but seeing her made me want to cry so I took the locket out and squeezed it in my hand.

There was a man in black who stood at the front and talked about how much everyone will miss aunt gem. Everyone around us was crying and had tissues. Grandma was crying daddy was crying.  Uncles kept wiping there eyes. So did papa. I kept sniffling so I wouldn't cry but soon grandma stood up and walked over to the microphone and started talking.

"Gemma, my baby girl, was always one to stand up for others. To protect family! Gemma was friends with anyone and everyone. She always did her best to make sure no one was sad and all of us here are crying and sad. We shouldn't be! She wouldn't of wanted it. She chose to save our little Cami. Most people don't know the whole story... Cami took a bullet to the heart for Gemma" I felt daddy squeeze my hand. I looked up at him and saw tears. I didn't realize I was crying til he pulled me close to him. I turned into his side not wanting to cry. But I could still here grandma talking. "Cami saved Gemma and in return Gemma saved Cami. Gemma, baby I know your listening. Know we all love you and are going to miss you very much!" Grandma said saying the last part looking at Aunt Gemma. Everyone clapped and she sat down. This time daddy got up and whispered in my ear. "Do you want to come up there and say something?" I nodded. He smiled and grabbed my hand. He took the microphone first.

"I don't have much to say because I can't say much without crying like a baby but I just want Gemma to know I am so thankful for an amazing sister like her! She protected me when I was little and still to this day. She loved me and was always there for me. But I really wanna thank her for saving my baby girl! Gem I will always be thankful for you!" Daddy said sniffling the end. People clapped then daddy gave the mic to me. I was a bit nervous but daddy bent down and whispered "it's okay!" And I started talking. "Aunt Gemma is my hero!I really gonna miss her! She always be my best friend! I hope you can see us aunt Gemma! Can you say hi to my momma for me. I love you aunt Gemma!" I said. People clapped and I saw my uncles crying as well as papa and daddy.

The guy in the black started talking some more and then we stood up and walked up to gemma's bed. Everyone looked at her or touched her hand. When it was my turn I walked up and daddy was with me but when I looked at her I started crying. It was all my fault she was dead! "Please come back!" I cried. I felt daddy pick me up and carry me out the way everyone else was going. I hid my face in his chest and cried. " hey baby. It's okay. I know it's sad. But it'll be okay!" Daddy whispered. I didn't look up I just kept crying.

Harry's POV

"Please come back!" Cami sobbed while looking at Gemma. I picked her up carefully and walked out of the funeral home following my mom and Louis following me. He rubbed my back as we walked out. I had a few tears fall but I had cried too much today to have a lot left. "Baby it's okay. I know it's sad but it'll be okau" I whispered in her ear as she cried into my chest. Louis looked sad and the boys well they didn't quite know what to do. "Hey stay and talk to the boys. I'm gonna go take a walk with Cami." I told Louis. He nodded and kissed me.

I walked down a sidewalk that led away from the funeral home once we were away from the people l sat down on the edge of the sidewalk and sat Cami on my lap facing me. She didn't say anything or look up at me. I grabbed her chin gently to make her look at me. "Baby it's okay!" I said wiping her tears. "Why am I still here?" She asked quietly but I caught it. "What do you mean baby?" I asked. "I'm the reason gem is dead. Why don't you hate me?" She said looking up at me sadly. "Cameron Styles I don't know why you thought that but quit thinking it because it's not true! One I would never ever hate you and two your not the reason Gemma is dead! You saved her Cami! You jumped in front to save her! You may be four but your a hero! Don't ever think this is your fault!" I said seriously. "Really I a hero?" She asked. "Of course! Now let me see your beautiful smile!" I said ticking her sides making her laugh.

After a couple minutes we walked back and got into the car and drove to the cemetery with everyone else following behind. Everyone seemed to be a bit more happy. I wasn't crying anymore. No one was. We all making small talk. Even Cami was smiling and holding onto her locket. I smiled. This was how Gemma wanted it. Everyone being happy. No one will ever forget someone like her! Never. I love you sis!

A/N picture is Cami. Gonna try to start updating more often and btw chapters will start to get better and happier!!!
~Payton xxxx