Chapter 43

Harry's POV

Louis and I were driving to his moms house with Cami fizzy and the youngest twins in the back all asleep. Jay phobe and daisy are staying over night they moved them in the same room. The doctor said they should be able to come home tomorrow. I had called the boys saying that we were just going to stay here tonight and tomorrow then leave for my moms house then come back here. I drove and held Louis hand. I know he was trying to stay strong all day. And I know he's going to break tonight.

We pulled into Jay's driveway and I carried Ernie and Doris in while Louis waited in the car with the other two. I changed the twins and put them to bed. I walked back out to the car to see Louis asleep too. I smiled and picked up Cami and took her in. I put her phobes bed after changing her. Then I went and got fizzy I put her in her bed then finally went out and got Louis I carried him to his room. I was out of breath from running back and forth. I checked on all the girls and Ernie making sure their still asleep then changed into some sweats and a baggy T shirt that I had at lous from previous times we've been here. I walked back over to the bed and climbed in. I wrapped my arms around Louis waist. "Haz" he mumbled. "It's me boo" I said. "Why do bad things happen to good people?" He croaked. I could tell he was holding back the tears. "I don't know boo but I know that it happens to the strong ones. It's okay boo. You can cry. It's only me and I cry Infront of you all the time. You don't have to be strong Infront of me. " I said he rolled over to face me. "Haz I could've lost them all today. What would I have done?" He said crying. "Louis don't think that way. They are alive and okay. They will be back home tomorrow. It's all okay" I said rubbing his back. He put his face in my chest and cried.

"Haz" he asked after minutes of silence. "Yeah?" I said. "I don't know what I would do without you! You are my rock my world. And so is Cami! I love you so much!" He said. "Aww boo. I love you too and your my world and so is Cami. I wouldn't trade the life I have now for anything. " I said. We both stayed silent after that. I looked over to see it was 10pm. I listened to Louis soft breathing and knew he was asleep. I slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Fizzy's POV

"Hello it's the Doncaster hospital there has been a terrible accident I'm so sorry but I need you here as soon as possible" the doctor said. I rushed down stairs and into the car. I pulled up to the hospital and ran inside.

"Fizzy I'm so sorry. Your mom phobe daisy Ernie and Doris were in an accident. They were hit by a drunk driver. I'm sorry but we couldn't save them." He said. I dropped to my knees and cried. "NO" I screamed. "THATS MY FAMILY THEY ARENT GONE" I countiued yelling. My whole body shook. I heard a faint voice saying my name.

"Fizzy wake up. It's just a dream!" I awoke and saw Harry. "Hey it's only a dream." He said. I cried. I couldn't stop I just sobbed. He sat down and pulled me on his lap. I always considered him a brother. "Hey shhhhh it's alright love" he said rocking me back and forth. "My mom and the twins both of them they didn't make it out of the crash. I was all alone!" I said. "Love it's alright. They are all okay! I promise!" He said. I nodded. "Thanks Harry. Where's Louis?" I asked after I had calmed down. "He's still asleep. He uh it was rough after we got here. He cried but he's okay now. I was up getting a glass of water when I heard you scream. I'm used to nightmares. I get them about when I was taken. Cami gets them about her dad. I know how your feeling. But I promise you it's all safe now. " he said. I nodded. "Thanks Harry. For being there for me. And more importantly Louis. I know he tries to act strain Infront of us. I feel bad. I used to be afraid that it would all become to much and he would break but now that he's with you I'm not scared anymore. " I said. He smiled. "I feel the same way. And fiz your my little sis I'll always be there for you!" He said kissing my forehead. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. "Alright now are you okay?" He said. I nodded. I actually was. "Yea honestly I'm fine now thanks Harry" I said. "Your welcome. Anytime you wanna talk I'm here. " he said standing up. I layed back down. He was about to walk out when but I stopped him. "I love you Haz!" He smiled and tucked me in. "I love you too fiz. Goodnight" he said and walked out. Harrys truely was another brother. I was always closer to him because he was around more and so easy to talk too. The other boys were too but Harry was well Harry. I smiled knowing my family was okay and drifted back to sleep.

Cami's POV

I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a different room. I didn't know this room. I sat up and looked around. I was staring to get scared then I looked over and saw a picture of phobe and daisy. I was in there room. I wonder where they are. I got up and started to walk to papas room but I saw fizzy. "Hey cam. You want breakfast?" She asked. "Yes please aunt Fizzy!" I grinned. She carried me downstairs because I didn't have my braces on and sat me in a chair. "What do you want?" She asked. "Can I have cereal please?" I said. "Of course babe" she said getting a bowl and pouring cereal and milk in it handing it to me. Then she get a sippie cup and put apple juice in it. "Thanks aunt Fiz" I said. She smiled sitting down next to me eating her breakfast too. "Fizzy where grandma and phobe and daisy?" I asked. She looked at me and she looked sad. "What wrong aunt fiz?" I said. "Don't worry Cami-" aunt fizzy was about to finish talking when daddy walked down stairs. "Cami grandma and phobe and Daisy are at the hosptial. Remember where u get chemo. That's where they are." He said. "Daddy they sick" I said sadly. "No no Cami they were hurt but they a re okay. Remember how we left the interview and we were driving" I nodded. "Well we went there to see if they are okay and they are. They are coming home today. We brought emir and Doris home last night. Don't worry. You can see them today!" Daddy said. I smiled and continued eating my breakfast.