Chapter 59

Harry's POV

Today Cami is getting released and we are flying straight to the US because of tour. I had the boys pack Cami's things from the house that she would need. I helped Cami put on a pair of joggers and a white t shirt. It was April and getting a little warmer but in the US we would be in California and it would be hot.

I slipped her pants over her prosthetic leg then over her real one. It looked normal. She had a slight limp when she walked cause she was still getting used to it. "Ready?" I asked. "Yes!" She said happy to get out of the hospital. I took her hand and we walked outside to the car to be greeted with all the boys. She smiled and we drove the quick drive to the airport. We would have an interview as soon as we landed then a show after. The interview was to explain mainly Cami's situation.

"Daddy?" I heard Cami say. I looked over to see her staring out of the window. "Yea?" I asked. "Do you believe in angles?" She asked. I thought about it. Well I did go talk to her mom. "Yea yea I do. Why?" I said. "I think my mom helped me" she whispered. But I caught it. "Cami you can say it. I think she helped you too. That day I got mad at papa and was yelling. I prayed and wished for your mom to help you...and I think it worked!" I said. "Me too!" She smiled. Most people wouldn't want their child who was adopted to know their real family...but to me I think it's important to remember her mother! I believe she saved Cami! Now her father he can go to hell!

"We will be landing in 20 minutes" a voice came on over speaker. I looked at the boys to see them all asleep just like Cami. I smiled. My life hasn't been planned. But I definitely would never change any of it! I gathered up my things and Cami's. No one else really had anything out. I decided to tweet since I haven't been doing that much lately.
@harrystyles:
California! Can't wait to see you tonight! All the love Hxx

I grabbed my bag and Cami's bag then picked her up and carried her off the plane following Louis. As soon as we stepped out I could see photographers. Cami as always his her face in my neck. I made sure she was okay by whispering in her ear. Our body guards stepped in and we finally were able to get to our car. We put our luggage in the back and jumped in.

"Cami" I asked once she was all buckled in next to me. "You okay?" I said. I knew that she still want used to it. Plus she just got out of the hospital. "Loud scary" she said. "I know baby but remember me and papa and uncle Niall and uncle Zayn and uncle Liam and our bodyguards will always be there to protect you!" I said kissing her forehead. "Yeah don't worry cam if anyone tries to even touch you..I'll release the crackin!" Niall said. The whole car started laughing.

We pulled up to the Jimmy Kimmel studio and were immediately sent to get ready. I made sure Cami was with one of us at all time. I pulled on some black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt, you know the "signature look". Lou did my hair pretty quickly before moving onto Liam's. Since I was all done I went and layed on the couch closing my eyes since I couldn't sleep on the Plane. A few minutes later Cami ran in and sat on my lap. "Daddy tired?" She asked. "Daddy just needs a nap" I said sitting up. She was dressed in a "crop top" maroon t shirt that stopped just before her belly button and a pair of high wasted white shorts and a white and maroon beanie. "Cami you look very pretty!" I said. I noticed she looked down. "Hey what's wrong" I asked. She didn't answer or look up. I lifted her chin up and made her look at me. "What's going on cam?" I asked. "You can see my leg..." She said quietly but I could hear it. "Cami babe. Don't worry about it. Don't be afraid to let people see it. It's a part of you now. And it shows just how strong you were! Your still beautiful Cami. It doesn't change you as a person. It just adds something special!" I said. She smiled. "Really?" She asked. I noticed Louis had walked in a few minutes ago. "Of course! Cameron styles. Your absolutely gorgeous! And just because you have something different about you will never ever change you as a person!" Louis said. I smiled. So did Cami. "Thanks daddy and papa! I love you guys so much!" She said. "We love you too!" We said.

"Show time!" Someone yelled. I grabbed Cami's hand and joined the boys. Louis walked out first then Liam,Zayn, Niall, and then I followed Niall with Cami holding my hand and walking beside me. She decided to be shy and hid her face in my leg as we walked onto the stage.

"Welcome boys! How have you guys been?" Jimmy asked. "We've been extremely well now that Cami is better!" Zayn said. All of us nodding in agreement and Cami who was sitting on my lap looking down smiled at Zayn. "Yes I've heard. So do mind Harry explaining what exactly happened? Because one minute she was fine and cancer free then she had gotten it again?" He asked. "Yeah right before Christmas she was getting these side pains and it worried me so booked an appointment for right after Christmas and when we went they did scans and all that fun stuff and it came back that she had a tumor. They gave us medicines and things to stop it and we were sent home. Well I got a call a few weeks later from her doctor and they had the results to her blood tests. Her cancer had spread and because it was so quickly they couldn't do much to stop it. They had us come in the next day to start treatment. They gave Cami a month to live..." I cleared my throat and fought back tears remembering how I felt. "It was extremely hard with your and all but we managed to talk every night and I went and saw her over breaks. Over one of our breaks they had said her cancer was spreading way to quickly and they would be suprised if she made it 2 months. I was so emotional. It broke my heart. I spent everyday with her til we had to leave again. It was in Chicago and we were in the middle of our concert and my mom called and said that they thought that it was time. I rushed off. Sorry for disappointing the fans! But yeah all ended pretty well and it was a true miracle! Cami is currently cancer free!" I said. The crowd cheered and Cami finally looked up smiling. "Cami do you wanna tell them about your new friend?" I asked. She looked scared for a minute but I smiled and she nodded. "I had to get surgery and they had to take my leg so now I have this one!" She said. I put her down so she could so everyone. A few second later she jumped back up. "The infection had spread to that leg and they couldn't save it" Louis chimed in. "Wow incredible story! Thanks for sharing! Cami your one brave little girl!" He said. She smiled and thanked him.

"So now with your tour you have a show tonight correct?" He asked. "Correct" Liam answered. He continued asking more questions. Then our time to sing history came up and Cami sat with jimmy while we sang. I know I say it all the time. But this...this right here...it's perfect. My daughter is okay! My boyfriend is even more amazing than yesterday and gets more amazing everyday. And my band mates well there are family! My family is complete!

A/N
Sorry I know it's getting slow but it will pick up I promise!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS to anyone who celebrates it!