Chapter 62

Harry's POV

After my little break down I felt better. I'm so happy to have Louis! "Daddy?" Cami called walking into mine and lous room. "Yes baby girl" "you feel better now?" She asked. "I feel absolutely amazing! Thanks to you and papa!" I smiled. It was true I'm okay now! "Good! I not like when papa or daddy sad!" She said. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Did u have fun with papa today?" I asked. "Yes we go park and eat grilled cheese!" She said. I smiled. "That sounds like a super fun day!" I said. She nodded.

We all sat in the living room area of the hotel watching a movie. It was 8pm and we were leaving at 9 to go to the airport. We already had all our stuff packed and ready. Liam Niall and Zayn had left this morning wanting to go home for a day. We were flying back to Europe to start that leg of the tour but since we decided to stay so we won't be able to fly home first. We are flying straight to Paris.

"Louis it's time to go" I said shaking Louis awake. He and Cami had both fallen asleep on the couch. He groaned but stood up and pulled on his hoodie going along with his sweats. I did the same. I picked up Cami and grabbed my bag. "I got Cami's bag" Louis said grabbing his and Cami's. We made our way out the front of the hotel and Paul escorted us to the van. Cami slept the whole way to the airport. Hopefully she will stay asleep the whole flight.

Louis grabbed the bags while I carried a sleeping Cami onto the private plane. I layed Cami in the reclined seat and buckled her up. I walked back over to Louis who was sitting on the couch and I layed next to him laying my head on his lap. "Well hello there" he chuckled. "Hi!" I said smiling he just rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He said smirking. "I don't know...refresh me" I said smirking. "I love you so much Harry styles! I love you curly hair. I love your amazing green eyes. I love your cheeky and good hearted personality. I love how you where your heart on sleeve. I love how you take things to heart. I love how you would do anything for the people you love. I love how you care so much about me. I love how you care so much about Cami. I love how your an amazing father. Most of all I love you!" He said looking straight into my eyes. I didn't even respond I just connected our lips. Before it could get too heated I pulled away. Louis looked confused at first but then understood. "Cami" I said. He nodded. "S'alright" he said. I smiled and Louis layed down cuddling with me while we watched a movie. We have a 7 hour flight ahead. Before I knew it I was asleep.

Louis POV

I realized that Harry had fallen asleep after about an hour on the plane. I sat there looking at him and thinking. I really can't see my life without him or Cami in it. We might have only officially started dating around a year ago but we both new 5 years ago how we felt towards each other. Even then I ment it when I said I loved him. I knew what I needed to do. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall Liam and Zayn in a group chat. They should be awake.
I need your guys help with something...ill explain everything else tomorrow! And don't worry it's nothing bad! ~Louis X
I smiled thinking about my plan.

I woke up hearing something fall on the floor. I looked over to see Cami looking at me. "I sorry papa. I drop my cup" she said. "It's alright baby girl" I said carefully getting up and leaving Harry in the couch. I picked up her cup and handed it to her. "Did I just wake up?" I asked. She nodded. I liked at the time and we would be landing in a half an hour. It would be noon when we landed. We were getting picked up by the boys and heading to the arena. "Want something to eat?" I asked. "Can I have some crackers please?" She asked. I nodded getting her some gold fish. "Thanks papa" she said. "Your welcome baby girl. Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I grabbed the lap top and sat next to her putting on Peter Pan. We sat there watching the movie quietly together.

" 10 minutes buckle up" the pilot said. I shut the lap top off and buckled Cami in before walking over to the couch and buckling Harry and I up. We landed soon later. "Harry babe it's time to go. We're here. " I said. He opened his eyes and nodded standing up and stretching. I grabbed my beanie and slipped it on my head and noticed Harry had put his on along with Cami. Huh matching it is. Paul grabbed our bag while Harry and I walked with Cami in between us holdin our hands. There were a lot of people there so I kept checking on Cami. We made it to the car safely. Cami seemed to be getting better with all the people.

"Hey guys!" I said stepping into the car. "Louis Harry Cami!" Niall said. I just laughed. We all talked about random things the whole way to the arena. Once we got there I sat Cami in one of the front row seats while we did rehearsals. She smiled and sang along to the songs and we sang. It was cute!

After rehearsals we went to getting ready. Changing and getting our hair done. "LUX!" Cami yelled. I looked over to see Cami hugging lux. They hadn't seen each other yet on tour with her being sick and Lou being busy. I smiled and took a picture of them hugging. They act so much like sisters. "5 minutes still stage!" Paul yelled. We all lined up and grabbed our microphones and our "ears" before we put our hands in doin our pre show thing. The music started and we walked onto the stage singing clouds. Fireworks went off and the crowd went insane.

"LOUIS DONT DO IT!" Liam yelled into the microphone running away from me. I didn't listen and started shooting him with the water gun. The whole show went on like this. By the last song Liam and I both were drenched in water. "Wow you guys have been amazing! We love you guys so much! We can't thank you enough for what you've done for us! Here's our last song HISTORY!" Harry said into the microphone.

I kept sneaking glances at Harry while singing history. He would look over and just smirk. Damn that smirk! I loved singing a lot of our songs because a lot of them are about love...an well they describe harry and I pretty well.
"We love you so much Paris. Drive safely and have an amazing night! We love you!!" We said our final goodbyes walking off stage. Cami came running over but I stapled her handing her to Harry. "I'm all wet baby girl" I laughed glaring at Liam. "Hey you started it!" He said laughing. I just rolled my eyes as piled into the tour bus driving to our next destination.