Chapter 3

A/N before story. Some people are confused... Cami still has hair NOW... That picture was just to give u an idea of what's going on with her chemo and stuff

Chapter 3
Harry's POV
We left after Cami fell asleep and now we are on the way to the hotel. I've been thinking... What if I adopt Cami... I mean I have enough money. I'm going to tell the lads and see what they think... But I'm pretty sure of what I'm going to do. "So what did you guys think of Cami?" I asked. "She's amazing" Liam said. "Strong little girl" Niall said. "I love her" Louis said. "She's prefect". Zayn added. "Glad you guys like her. So when I pulled Alix into the hallway she was crying and told me how they will soon have to stop Camis treatment because of money costs. They can't exept donations. The only way to save her is to well... Adopt her and I want to adopt her." I said. The guys looked at me with an unreadable expression. "Are you sure about this?" Liam asked. "Of coarse. I'm going to visit her tomorrow again" I said. "Well this is your decision but you know will always have your back!" Niall said and Louis nodded along. "Thanks guys" I said. I got out of the car and went to bed. It was going to be a good day tomorrow.

Cami's POV

I woke up to Miss Alix shaking me saying it's time to go to get the scams. I was really nervous because hopefully I will come out cancer free. The doctors came to get me for my scans while miss Alix said she had a phone call to make. I headed down the hallway with the doctors. They put me on the table and gave me some headphones while the machine started scanning. My favorite song came on while I was getting the scan done, I wanted to dance but o had to stay still so I just smiled. I love the song infinity by one direction. I like a lot of their songs they are probably my favorite people ever beside miss Alix. I hope one day I can meet them, even though I don't know what they look like. Oh well. After ten more minutes the doctors came and got me and we walked back to my room. When I got their Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn were there. I ran to Harry and gave him a big hug. Then I gave the other boys a hug too. They returned them and then Harry pulled out a bunch of my favorite movies. Looks like it's a movie day. I'm okay with that because I'm not really feeling good. I sat on the couch next to Harry and Niall. We put in tangled and cuddled up to the couch.

Miss Alix's POV

While they took Cami to get her scans I went to call Harry. Yea he gave me his number so I could call him if something was wrong with Cami.
H=Harry
A=Alix
H-hello
A-hey Harry it's Alix ummm Cami-
H-OMG IS CAMI OKAY
A-yes yes she's fine she's getting her scans now. I wondered if you guys could be here in like 30 minutes? I wanted to surprise Cami.
H- yes of coarse. Been there soon.
A-thank you bye.
H-bye.

Harry's POV

Alix called me this morning and I was terrified I thought something was wrong with Cami but hope she is all good. She's actually getting her scans. Alix wants us to surprise her and of coarse I agreed. I got the boys and told them the plan. We headed to the hospital but made a pit stop at the movie store. I figured we could all watch some movies.
We arrived at the hospital before Cami was done so we just sat on the couch and made small talk with Alix. Then we heard the door open and Cami ran in and hugged us. Awww she is so cute. We showed her the movies and her face lit up. We picked tangled and all snuggled up on the couch. About half way through the movie I decided it would be a good time to tell Alix about me adopting Cami. "I'll be right back" I whispered to Cami. She nodded. I looked at Alix and motioned outside. We walked out and down the hall to a little bench. "So I decided what I'm going to do to help Cami I-" I tried but Alix cut me off. "The only solution is adoption" she said. "Which is what I'm gonna do" I finished. She looked shocked then wrapped me in a big hug. "Harry omg thank you so much for saving her!... Oh and sorry for interrupting you" I chuckled "your welcome and it's all good." "Okay I'll go call everyone and get the papers. You can go back to the room" I nodded and let her go. I walked back in to the room to see Cami looking sick. "Cami you oka-" before I could finish she jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I ran after her and help her blonde thin hair back...what was left of it at least. She was losing it and there was no doubt about that. "Cami shhhh it's okay" I calmed her while she cried. Once she finished she jumped up and I got her her toothbrush. She finished brushing her teeth and gave me a hug. "Thank you Harry. For helping me. " she said. Awww I love this little girl. "No problem princess. I will always help you!" I replied. We walked back into the room and I was planning on telling Cami I was going to adopt her but she payed in bed and fell asleep. All the guys were worried what happened and I explained to them that she got sick. Alix walked back in and I asked her about Cami getting sick and she explained to all of us that it's a side effect of the chemo. My poor little princess.