Chapter 105

Cami's POV

I felt pain shooting through my sides. I opened my eyes then groaned in pain. I stood up trying to make the pain go away but it wasn't working. I started crying and whimpering. "Hey baby girl what's wrong?" I turned and saw uncle Liam standing in my doorway. "Side!" I cried pointing to my side. "Lay down on your bed" he said. "I'm going to rub your side okay" I nodded. He started rubbing my side I whimpered as he pushed but after a while the pain went away and my sobs turned into sniffles. "Thank you uncle Liam" I smiled. "No need to thank me love. That's what I'm here for. Now how about breakfast?" He smiled. I nodded. "Piggy back ride? Please?" I smiled. He nodded and helped me on his back.

After Uncle Liam and I finished our cereal I heard Jase start crying. I shot up and ran up the stairs and into his room. I knew I couldn't hold him by myself so I held his hand. "Hi bubby. I know you can't hear me. But I love you!" I said and signed the last part. I heard someone aw from the door and looked to see Uncle Liam and daddy and papa. "Good morning Cami" papa and daddy said. "Morning" I said. Papa went over and picked up Jase. I looked at him timidly. "It's okay Cami he's just hungry" he said reading my mind.

Everyone went down stairs to eat so I went to my room. I told daddy I was going to go play but really I didn't want to be around everyone. I see the way they look at me. They know something's wrong and I don't want to make them sad. I don't want to be sad. But I'm always hurting somehow and I hate it! I just want to go back to school and not have to deal with anything. I sat on my bed and looked out the window. Everything was bright but my eyes made it seem dark and gray. I sighed and liked up at the Sky. "Hi momma" I whispered. "I miss you. But I love my family I have now. Thank you for helping me find them. Momma please tell God I don't wanna be sick again. I hate being sick! I always make people cry or miss out on things. Dad always hated me for that. He called me a burden. Am I a burden? I don't mean to be momma. I promise! But please tell God to help me not be sick. I want to go back to school and make friends and play with my little brother and have fun! I love you momma! " I sighed. I didn't know I was crying til I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I sighed and wiped it away.

"Why did you have to be born! I hate you! I wish you died at birth! Then maybe your mother would still be here! You killed her! You always had to be the center of attention! Your always in people's way! You can't do anything for yourself! Your a baby! You cry at everything!" My father yelled at me. "I'm sorry dad!" I cried. He looked at me and I felt his first collide with my face. "I'm not your dad!" He yelled and pushed me up against the wall. "S-stop please it hurts!" I cried. He didn't listen and kept hitting me. I cried and cried for help but no words could form.

"Cami? Cami baby cmon it's just me. Just daddy!" I looked around and saw I was in Daddys arms. I hugged him tight and cried into his chest. "Shhh baby." He soothed. "D-daddy. Please don't leave!" I cried. "Hey baby I promised you I would never go anywhere! I mean it! I love you so much" he said. "I love you too!" I mumbled. I layed there on his chest while he rubbed my back and whispered to me that everything was okay. "Look at the stars look how they shine for you and everything you do...." He sang softly. I crept my eyes close as I listened to him sing our song.

Harry's POV

I looked down to see Cami sleeping. I kissed her head and carefully placed her in her bed and walked out. I had walked in on her shaking and crying. It looked like she was having a panic attack but I knew it was a flashback. She gets flashbacks and the nightmares when she's stressed. I also heard her talking to her mom. It killed me to not go in and tell her she's not a burden. I don't see how a father could do that to their child. I sighed and walked back downstairs to see Jase in his cradle and the boys all watching tv. "What happened? You were gone awhile. " Louis asked. "I went to check in Cami and she was having flashbacks again. So I calmed her down and she fell asleep. " I sighed. "She's stressed. With everything going on. I wish I could just make it all go away!" My voice cracked and I let a tear slip. All the boys came over in a group hug. "we all do Haz" Niall said. "Can you guys watch Jase for a sec?" Louis asked. They nodded and louis took me upstairs. "Harry babe you know we all wish we could do something. Cami is a strong girl and I know it's hard to see her hurt and cry and try to hide her pain but listen you've been so strong! It's okay to break and I'm here for you!" Louis said. I couldn't talk so I pulled him in for a hug and cried into his chest. "I hate this!" I mumbled. Louis just rubbed my back and cuddled me until I was okay again.

"Louis I love you so much! I don't know what I would do without you!" I mumbled. "I love you babe! And I would be lost without you!" He smiled kissing me. "Thank you for never giving up on me!" I said pulling away. "I could never!" He smiled kissing me again.