Chapter 57

Harry's POV

"Daddy?" Cami cried from behind me. I went pale. How could I get like this? This is not me! I took a deep breath. "Cami I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell!" I said turning around and walking to her. "P-please don't hurt me!" She cried. "No no Cami don't think that no please. I'm not him never would I ever hurt you!" I said. "Harry why don't we go get some breakfast!" Niall said. Liam and Zayn pulled me out of the room.

I broke down. I completely give up! I dropped to my knees outside the door. "Har" Niall said. "I'm begging you! Just leave!"I cried. They pay my back and walked away.

Louis POV

"Cami don't be afraid of Harry! He's just really upset right now and he didn't sleep last night. Plus I made him mad. He will never ever hurt you! I promise. " I said. "Daddy upset because I'm dying!" She said. "Cami-" "no it's true. He thought I was asleep last night I wasn't." She said. "Cami Harry is just really stressed out and he's scared!" I said. "I wasn't mad. I it was a flashback!" She said. "Papa can you promise me something?" Cami asked. " of course" I said. "Promise me that no matter what you'll always keep daddy safe and that you'll always love him!" She said. "Of course Cami! I love your dad so much!" I said.

"Louis I hate to interrupt but uh Harry-" the didn't finish and I was already out of the door. They went in with Cami. I saw Harry just sitting on the floor crying. I sat beside him and wrapped him in a hug. "I-I'm s-sorr-Y" he said. "Hey babe don't worry about it! I'm the one who should be sorry! I pressured you and I should've backed off!" I said. "No I was being selfish." He said. "No Haz I was just mad! Please let's just forget it okay! I love you!" I said. "I love you too! Forever and always!" "Forever and always" I said. He wouldn't look up and me so I gently lifted his chin til his eyes met mine. Then I kissed him. He kissed back almost instantly.

"Does she hate me?" Harry asked referring to Cami. "Haz of course not! You should go talk to her!" I said. "No she won't-" he got cut off by the door opening. "Harry Cami would like to see you!" Niall said. He jumped up and walked to her room. We all followed. I knew what was going on so I pulled out my phone and started video taping.

Harry's POV

"Can you dance with me?" Cami asked. "Of course!" I said. I gently picked her up. Niall dimmed the lights and thinking out loud came on. I grabbed Cami's tiny hand and we swayed around the room. I was holding her since she was weak. She layed her head on my chest. I smiled. Tears flowed down my cheeks. I was dancing with my baby girl for possibly the last time! This could be the last time I ever here her talk. The last time I ever see her smile! "Cameron I love you so much!" I said. "I love you too daddy!" She said. We continued dancing. The song switched from thinking out loud to yellow by Coldplay. I thought of the time I sang this to her. I remembered the first time I saw her. I looked down to see she had fallen asleep. I gently layed her in her bed and kissed her forehead. "I love you so so much!" I whispered. I turned around and saw everyone was gone exept Louis. I ran over to him and cried. I cried because I was scared I cried because I was unsure. I cried because I needed someone. "Shhh it's okay!" He said. "Louis it hurts so much! It hurts and it won't go away!" I cried. He rubbed my back. "I know babe. I know!" He said.

The boys stayed at home that night. Louis and I cuddled up on the couch. That night was the low point. I broke. I was so emotionally unstable. I'm so happy that I have the family I have! Because no matter the fights. No matter the pain. No matter the heartbreak my family was forever!

Cami's POV

"Momma I can't leave! " I said. "Baby girl that's up to you now! All I can say is you have to fight! I mean it Cami. What your fighting is going to be so painful! What your fighting is whether you want to continue or not!" Momma said.

I opened my eyes. It was dark all around my room but I could tell daddy and papa were laying on the couch. I rolled over. I have to fight! I will fight! I said to my self. Then I realized something. Cancer is like my real father. It's trying to break me down and kill me. But if I can stay strong and fight to live I will become stronger than it! I will win this! I won't do it for me. I will do it for daddy and papa and uncle Liam uncle Niall and uncle Zayn.

The doctor said I had 2 months. But that was max. I knew that whatever was gonna happen was going to happen soon. But I will fight!