Chapter 72

Louis POV

"Ready to go babe?" Harry called from beside me. We were finally able to leave this damn hospital. It's been a week since I woke up and I was finally free! "More than ready!" I laughed. Harry laughed from beside me and helped me up. We walked out and checked out before going to his car. All the boys were home watching Cami so Harry and I could go "out" or whatever.

"So where do you wanna go?" Harry asked. I thought about it for awhile. I wasn't in the mood to be crowded by people and in all honestly I wanted to be home and snuggled on the couch with Harry and Cami. "Remember that park not too far from here away from the city?" I asked. His eyes lit up and he nodded. He started driving. It took about 45 minutes to get there so I turned on the radio. I almost immediately recognized the familiar beat of "Story of my Life" and looked at Harry. We both started laughing before singing. It's kind of surreal to hear yourself on the radio.
"And I've been waiting for this time to come around cause baby running after you is like chasing the clouds
The story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm and time is frozen."
We both sang finishing the rest of the song.

After about another half hour we pulled up to the abandoned park. It was so relaxing and private here. We could be us. Harry got out a blanket and grabbed my hand leading me under a tree. He put down the blanket and sat down pulling me down with him. "Oops" he chuckled. "Hi" I laughed thinking of the tattoos the fans made Larry.

We layed there in silence for a while before Harry finally spoke up. "Lou would you ever... You know what nevermind" he said. "No Haz tell me it's okay. " I said. "No Louis it's fine it's stupid" he said looking down. "Love I'm sure it's not stupid. I'm not gonna judge you. You can tell me. " I said. He took a deep breath and sighed. "Would you uh ever wanna have any more kids?" He said quietly looking down. I smiled and pulled his chin up making him look at me. "Of course I would!" I said. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. Which got heated pretty quickly.

"Babe we should get going. Its 6pm" Harry said. "We've been here for 5 hours!" I said. He loathed and nodded. I sighed and slowly got up helping Harry get up after. We walked back to the car silently and drove away. The car ride back was the same way silent but not uncomfortable. More like happy in each other's presence.

"DADDY PAPA!" I heard as I walked into the house that I haven't been in in days. A week and a half actually. "PRINCESS!" I yelled kneeing down to Cami's height. She ran to me jumping in my arms. I picked her up and hugged her. We had seen each other since I woke up but I couldn't really hold her.

"What movie?" I asked Cami. We had just gotten done eating and we were cuddled up in Harry and I's bed. Just the 3 of us. "I'll be right back" Harry said getting up and going to the bathroom. Once the door was shut Cami spoke up. "Papa? W-was my fault you got hurt?" She asked ready eyes. My eyes widened. What the hell. Who told her this? "Cami oh my god of course not! Who told you this?" I asked loudly. "Papa please no yell. I sorry!" She said backing away. Calm down Louis! "Cami no it's okay I'm not mad just who told you this?" I said more gently. "Him! Bad man! In my dream..." She said letting a few tears fall. I saw Harry walk out and look panicked but I stopped him. Cami didn't want more pressure. "Hey baby girl it's okay. It's not your fault! I promise! Shhhh. He can't hurt you anymore Cami! He won't ever hurt you!" I said pulling her on my lap as she buried her head in my chest. "Can we just go to sleep?" Cami asked. "If that's you what you want" I said. "Please don't leave me alone. Can I sleep with you and daddy" she asked. "Of course!" I said. I nodded for Harry to Coke out now. I layed Cami in between us and Harry shut out the lights. We all cuddled together. "I love you Cami!" I said. "I love you papa!" She said. "I love you Cami!" Harry said. "I love you daddy!" She said.

After we were sure Cami was asleep I turned to Harry. "Haz. She's getting nightmares about him again. It's making her almost scared of us." I whispered worriedly. "I know. I don't know what to do besides comfort her. I don't know why she still gets them." He said getting stressed. "Haz calm down. Don't get too stressed we don't want her getting scared. We just need to help her through it and let her talk to us. " I said. "I know I just get worried. She's my baby girl. Yours too I know but..." He trailed off. "Haz she's my little girl too but she was yours first. I understand you guys might always be a little closer than her and I. I mean I think right now it's equal but you know I wouldn't ever try and take her away. And I know you get worried. I do too. Like you said. It's our little girl!" I said. He didn't say anything after but " I love you" "I love you!" I said back.

I woke up from a kick to the gut. I opened my eyes to see it was Cami. I quickly turned on the side lamp making Harry wake up. I pointed to Cami and he nodded. She was whimpering. "No please I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Please no NO PLEASE! " she cried out. She was begging someone not to hurt her. It was breaking me. I saw it was taking its effect on Harry too. "No dont hurt them. Take me. Hurt me! Don't hurt Harry and Louis! They didn't do it it was me!" She cried. I looked at Harry who was looking at me with a horrified expression. "PLEASE STOP!" She screamed trying to get free from the blankets. Harry didn't waist any time grabbing her flying hands and holding her down. "Please" there was one last whimper before she went completely silent. Like she'd given up completely. Now she was just full on sobbing. "Cami babe wake up. It's a dream. Hey babe it's Harry!" He said. "Cami! Please wake up!" He pleaded. She slowly opened her eyes but looked terrified. "Please don't hurt me!" She pleaded. Harry let go of her looking hurt that she would think that and pulled her on his lap. "Cami you k ow we would never hurt you! It was just a dream. It's just me! And papa!" He whispered. I sat beside him and pulled Cami's hair out of her face(it's shoulder length) "babe don't be afraid!" I said. Something was going on that's she's not telling us because these dreams were gone!