Chapter 64

Louis POV

I ran my hand through my hair one more time looking in the mirror this is it. Today is the day I, Louis Tomlinson, am proposing to my amazing boyfriend, Harry styles. We were all backstage getting ready to go out on stage. I couldn't wait both our families were put there and the nerves we're definitely setting in. "Lou mate calm down u have nothing to worry about!" Zayn said patting my shoulder. "Thanks Zayn but I can't help but worry so many things could go wrong...what if he says no?" I said freaking out more. "Louis...look at me...Harry loves you. He's not going to say no! Stop being nervous or he's gonna know somethings up. We have your back mate. It's going to be perfect!" Zayn said. "Thanks Zayn. Your the best!" I said giving him a quick hug before going out to the main room.

"Stage time!" Paul yelled. I stood up my hand locked with Harry's and walked to the side. We dropped hands as the music started and then we were on stage singing. I looked over and saw my family with Harry's and Cami. I smiled and waved. Harry didn't k ow they were here so when I turned around I saw Harry smiling wildly and waving at them.

We all sat down and the music to little things started playing. I sat on the side with Zayn while Niall was in the middle and Harry was next to Liam. Zayn looked at me and winked as the music started. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath as Zayn started the song.

The chorus started and everyone started singing. I stood up shakily and walked Infront of Harry. All the boys stood exept for harry and walked over to him. He looked super confused but kept singing like the rest of us. I slowly got in one knee and sang "I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much weigh you still love to squeeze into your jeans but your perfect to me...I'm in love with you and all your little things" I stopped singing but the boys continued exept for Harry who had tears streaming. "Harry Edward styles...I love you so much! You perfect in every single way! Would you do the honor of marring me?" I asked. He burst into tears but the crowd went absolutely mental. It was crazy. "YES!" Harry screamed. I slide the ring on his finger as he jumped up wrapping his legs around my waist. I kissed him once keeping it PG. "I love you so much!" I said one more time before letting go. The crowd was absolutely nuts.

"We've been one direction thank you so much for coming out to see us. It's been incredible. Thanks for everything! Love you all!" I yelled before walking off stage with the rest of the boys. Before I could even think I felt soft lips against mine I knew it was Harry and immediately kissed back. "You little shit!" He said. I laughed and kissed him once more before pulling away. "Congrats!" The boys yelled. I smiled and hugged them along with Harry. "Thanks so much guys! I couldn't of done it without you!" I said. Suddenly my mom came up and hugged me. The boys backed away leavin me and Harry with our families. "Wow congrats boys!" They all said. We thanked them before having to say goodbye because the car was leaving. "One more thing...we're gonna watch Cami tonight while you guys go celebrate!" Anne said. "Wow guys thanks!" I said. "Bye babe be good! I love you" I said hugging her. "Bye papa love you too!" She said.

Harry's POV

Wow holy shit. I can't believe I'm engaged to my beautiful boyfriend. I am so happy right now. I was a mess on stage when he proposed. I was crying and I swear I could've taken him on that stage but you know "family show". We said goodbyes to his family and mine. Then I gave my mom everything for Cami and said goodbye. "Ready?"Louis asked. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Well we don't have a show tomorrow so...home....alone. The boys are staying at a hotel" Louis said. I nodded. I didn't trust my words right now.

We got into the car taking us home but I couldn't stop looking at the ring. "I love you so much Louis!" I said. I didn't give him time to respond. I kissed his lips passionately and intensely. We didn't take it too far considering there were other people in the car. I cuddled into Louis and let out a small yawn. "Go to sleep love!" Louis whispered. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep with Louis arms around me.

Louis POV

We pulled into the house and I saw Harry was still asleep. I thanked Paul for taking us here and picked Harry up bridal style and carried him into the house. I walked up the steps to our room and layed him down. I took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers before doing the same and laying next to him.

I pulled him to my chest and kissed his forehead. "Louis?" He asked. "Yeah love it's me" I said. " I love you so much!" He said. "I love you too babe!" I said. He smiled before kissing me again. I had other plans for tonight but honestly I love this! I smiled and cuddled into him even more.

I heard a noise coming from the bathroom and I jumped up. I noticed Harry wasn't next to me and I instantly got worried. I walked into the bathroom to see Harry sitting there picking up glass. "Haz what the hell happened?" I asked. He jumped and stepped on a piece of glass. "Shit" I said. I grabbed Harry and sat him down on the bed getting a towel for his foot. "I'm sorry Harry I didn't mean to scare u!" I said. "Louis it's fine. I woke up to get a drink and I dropped the glass. " he said. I nodded and cleaned up his foot. I grabbed a wrapp and wrapped sit tightly around his foot. "Thanks Lou!" He said wincing slightly as he stood up. "Sorry Haz" I said feeling bad that I scared him and made him fall on glass. "It's fin-" he was cut off by yawning. "Go back to bed babe!" I said. I didn't let him respond before pushing him into the bed and covering him up. He was out like a light. I laughed and went to the bathroom picking up the rest of the glass.

Things like this make me think about the future. It was a silly mishap but yet it showed how much we care about each other! I'm so happy he's mine! We have our small family and I wouldn't want anything more!