Chapter 83 scar

By the time the play was over, dinner time was almost over.

Gu Mang returned to the live broadcast room dejectedly. As Gu Mang's face appeared in the small window, the fans waiting for food in front of the screen went crazy again, and the barrage flashed rapidly.

Gu Mang briefly explained that he had gone to eat just now, thanked some fans for their gifts, and directly started the game interface to open the peak match.

As the name suggests, the Peak Tournament is a stage for top players at the pinnacle. You will get your own peak score by playing the Peak Tournament. This score will be automatically calculated and ranked. It is the only fair, just, open and transparent track. Many players who want to join the professional path are With his peak score and ranking, he can serve as a stepping stone to join the club.

Gu Mang clicked on the peak ranking and took a look.

The first place is very eye-catching with a golden frame, id: autotumn, and the score has reached an exaggerated record of 2703 points, which is directly 500 points higher than the second place.

Gu Mang raised his eyebrows.

The barrage did not know that Ruan Qiu was about to join the wk club, so they started to encourage:

[You still know how to look at other people's scores. Look at your own score of 2300. If you tell me, no one will believe you are a professional (sigh)]

【ah? Brother, your 2300? How long has it been since you played the game? 】

[It's ridiculous to hear this, no, if you don't broadcast it live, you'd think you're involved in someone else's business, co-author, are you really not fighting? 】

【Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha】

[Why are you all laughing? It's the offseason now, so you can rest, but you can't not open the game for so many days, right? The regular season is coming, are you really going to be your American dad? 】

Gu Mang's eyes hurt as the barrages flashed one after another. He didn't bother to look at anything and just started the peak match.

The barrage originally wanted to put pressure on him, but in the first round of the peak match, Gu Mang controlled the hero "Yi" and directly won the first round MVP with 12 kills and 0 deaths.

The barrage went silent for a while, and then the screen was filled with 666.

Gu Mang smiled: "This hot hand didn't work well, everyone is laughing at it."

[Mangshenqiang, I surrender]

[Damn it, who can tell the difference between you and bking now? 】

[Please, I have 8 FMVPs, some people are so forgetful that they should go to the hospital]

[Do you know what talent flow is? If one FMVP can't stop Heizi's mouth, then eight will come! 】

Gu Mang clenched his right fist, spread out his fingers one by one, and closed his palm.

While looking at the settlement interface, he performed these three movements as a set five times. If any medical students could see the barrage, they would know that it was a rehabilitation exercise for tenosynovitis.

Gu Mang played another game, all five of which were consecutive wins, and the results were very good. At the sixth game, the system directly displayed "We are looking for an opponent that matches your strength, please wait."

[I was laughing so hard, did Mang Shen silence the elo matching mechanism?]

Gu Mang didn't care what kind of opponent he was matched with. When a minute and a half passed and he entered the game loading page, the peak average score displayed by the opponent's camp directly reached 2650.