Chapter 66 Gift

"Did you really see it?"

The black-haired girl nodded, looked around, and then lay next to Xi Yue and bit her ear:

"Really... I came to the infirmary that day and my aunt had a stomachache, so I wanted to go to the infirmary to get some painkillers. After buying them, I was too lazy to go to class, so I just wanted to go to the infirmary and sit there for a while, and then I heard a sound. Got it!"

Xiyue also looked around, almost smacked her face into the girl's mouth, and whispered, "What's the sound?"

The black-haired girl was stunned for a moment: "The sound, the sound, is the sound of kissing."

"I know."

The black-haired girl was stunned. She thought that Xiyue's "fiancé" would be furious if he kissed a man or a teacher, but now...

"Speak quickly," Xiyue urged, "I have to understand the situation to know how far they have gone, and then I can think of how to deal with that male vixen!"

"Oh yes," the dark-haired girl understood, and she began to describe in detail the "tsk-tsk" sound of water she heard.

In fact, she didn't know what was going on at first. After all, there was no foreplay at all. Aren't other couples supposed to chat with each other for a while before starting the main course? When she passed by, she suddenly, all of a sudden, the two of them... They kissed passionately.

Xiyue shook her head when she heard this: "You don't understand! This is what teacher-student love is like!"

The black-haired girl glanced at Xiyue doubtfully: "Does a teacher-student relationship require a forced kiss?"

"What forced kiss?"

Xiyue's eyes suddenly lit up like searchlights.

The black-haired girl started talking again. After she heard the voice, she lay down and listened. She hesitated when she heard the voice. At first, it seemed that one person was reluctant and kept trying to break away. Then the other person I pressed down on that person and kissed him for a long time, and eventually I could hear the gasping sound.

There was a strange blush on Xiyue's face: "You mean, someone kissed me forcefully?"

"Yes."

The black-haired girl looked at Xiyue strangely and heard her blushing and muttering something about strong love.

"Then which one of them forcefully kissed whom?"

"I don't know about that."

"Oh, aren't you listening? Then you can't distinguish their voices?"

The black-haired girl continued to talk. She really listened carefully, but the sound of kissing was about you wrapping me and I holding you. How could you hear it clearly? Moreover, the kiss lasted so long that she almost doubted that she would even kiss her mouth. There was smoke coming out of her throat, and she was tired of standing outside.

Then there was a rustling sound, the sound of clothes.

The black-haired girl stopped talking. She was worried and looked at Xiyue's face.

Xiyue's expression was tense as if he was hearing a ghost story. That look made the black-haired girl suspect that if he didn't tell her, he would eat her next second.

"say something!"

"there is none left."

"Why is there no more?"

"At this moment, Xia Yu came over."

Xiyue was stunned, and she reacted for a while.

"Xia Yu is here," she repeated, "this bastard could have been half an hour later."