Chapter 88 crazy

Gu Mang's mind went blank for several seconds.

Various emotions washed through the whole body along with the blood like electricity. Gu Mang's voice was dry and hoarse, and he suspected that he was dreaming.

"Ruan Qiu?"

"...It's me."

Ruan Qiu lay next to Gu Mang's ear, and his voice crawled into Gu Mang's ear like a sticky insect.

Gu Mang's head was buzzing with anger, and he felt like he couldn't breathe.

"Are you crazy, let me go."

The person's aura suddenly changed.

"open?"

Gu Mang felt someone holding his face in the darkness. He couldn't see anything clearly due to the blindfold.

"Why let go, let go of the captain, and then what?"

Ruan Qiu's voice turned cold, "Shall we ask the captain to find that woman?"

"Otherwise?" Gu Mang frowned, "What are you looking for if you don't find a woman? I've said it before, and I've told you too, Ruan Qiu, don't blame me for your homosexuality. I don't like men."

He struggled, and the handcuffs made a sound, "Do you understand? Let me go."

In the darkness, Gu Mang gradually felt the hands holding his cheeks begin to tighten, gradually turning into a suffocating feeling around his neck. His face turned red inch by inch, but he did not speak, competing with the person opposite.

The force suddenly loosened, and Gu Mang coughed slightly. Before he could calm down, he suddenly felt those cold hands moving down his neck like snakes. Gu Mang opened his eyes wide, but there was only a piece of ice between his eyes. Hei, "Ruan Qiu, what the hell are you doing - uh."

"Captain...is really going to find those women..."

Ruan Qiu's dexterous hand-knitted flowers flew like ropes, and he followed Gu Mang's figure inch by inch in the dark night, tracing his beloved outline inch by inch. He looked at Gu Mang's forbearing expression with fascination, and kissed Gu Mang with a low smile. The corner of his lips said, "Captain is so cute."

Gu Mang was startled, stunned by the kiss.

"let me go."

"You can't let go, captain," Ruan Qiu drew circles there, watching Gu Mang's expression change with almost joy, laughing lowly, and said, "Captain, do you know how good I am?" Do you like you? I need you very much. I can't not see you, I can't not find you, I can't not touch you. Of course, these are all bearable, but captain, I must, must, must not look for someone else. ."

Gu Mang's heart palpitated when he heard it, "You..."

"But the captain still found someone else." Ruan Qiu said expressionlessly.

"Is that woman good? What does the captain like about her? Is she better at games than me? Is she good-looking? Can she do as much for the captain as I can?"

"Or just because... just because she is a woman."

It's obviously a huge misunderstanding.

Gu Mang was tied up and restrained, and the blindfold was still blocking his vision. He was not in a good mood. He simply sneered and said, "You are right, just because she is a fucking woman, just because I am not gay, you are right." How--"

Ruan Qiu bit Gu Mang's lips.

Gu Mang's first reaction was what kind of animal it was, and the bite was so heavy and urgent. His second reaction was that Ruan Qiu was a man.