Chapter 87 girls

Ruan Qiu's face was pale and he knelt on the bed in a daze.

Gu Mang didn't feel well either. He was in a state of confusion. He didn't know whether it was because of Ruan Qiu's words just now or because of the tingling in his heart.

How could this happen? It shouldn't be like this.

He looked at Ruan Qiu and was struck by the other person's confused face again.

He resisted the urge to hug Ruan Qiu.

Damn, I should obviously be straight.

Gu Mang took a deep breath.

"——You are responsible for your own body. I won't bother to care about you next time."

Ruan Qiu was shocked, and she mustered up the courage to raise her head, only to see Gu Mang's leaving figure.

He could no longer move his limbs and rolled out of bed as if he were crawling.

"Captain, captain!"

"Captain," tears fell first, Ruan Qiu choked and hurriedly grabbed the hem of Gu Mang's clothes,

"Captain, I was wrong, I didn't," he hurriedly wiped away his tears and begged pitifully, "I...I, I just said the wrong thing. I'm sorry, Captain, you, just, Just pretend I didn't say anything, okay?"

The sound at the end of the last word was so weak that it trembled.

Numerous times, Ruan Qiu wanted to kill himself, who had nothing to lose and was more than capable of being exposed.

Why be so greedy? From when he first came back, he wanted to see the captain and was satisfied, to longing for contact with the captain... Until now, he actually went into love with the captain in front of him without authorization, hoping that the captain would respond to his despicable desires...

Everything started to coincide with the friendly match period in the United States, the same loss of control, the same words of love, the same departure...

Is he going to separate from the captain? Once again, once again he was alone...

Ruan Qiu was so scared that her tears flowed more and more uncontrollably. She tightened her grip on Gu Mang's clothes and loosened them hurriedly.

"Captain..." He wanted to struggle to pray to Gu Mang again, but he saw someone turning around.

"Ruan Qiu."

Gu Mang looked at him from top to bottom: "If you want to engage in homosexuality, I have no control over it."

Ruan Qiu's pupils were dilated as he listened to Gu Mang pronounce his death sentence.

"But one thing, don't do it to me."

"boom--"

The door is closed.

"No......"

Ruan Qiu stood there helplessly, feeling as if the soles of his feet were standing on ten thousand needles. He ignored the useless tears that kept flowing.

He didn't want to be gay, he just, he just liked the captain too much, loved the captain too much...

Is this homosexuality? The captain wouldn't let him have sex with him, but besides the captain, who else could he have sex with?

Ruan Qiu walked out stiffly from Gu Mang's room. When he came out, he saw that the sky had darkened.

When he returned to his room, his two WK youth training roommates were startled by his pale face.