Chapter 82 stalker

At eight o'clock in the morning is the individual training period for the players, and in the afternoon is the group training period. Since it is still the offseason, the training schedule is not very tight, so you can also make up for some of your live broadcast time during the individual training period.

Fatter was chewing potato chips and asked: "How many hours does Xiaobai have?"

Xiaobai looked at his watch carefully: "I've been broadcasting for seven hours every day this month, and now I don't need to catch up from time to time."

Haomiao glanced at the computer: "I still have three hours, and I can finish it today."

Fatter nodded: "I have five hours left, and I can finish it today."

After that, the three of them looked at Gu Mang who was silent.

Gu Mang stared back: "How much do you owe, how much do you owe, see if I can give you more time?"

Fatter laughed loudly, Xiaobai scratched his head and whispered: "Captain, we have summarized the rules. As long as you don't talk to me during the live broadcast, you must be owed more than fifteen hours; if you still don't give up, We look at you, then..."

Fatter laughed so hard that tears came out: "Then it must be doubled. I owe more than thirty hours. Gu Mang, you are done. There are only two days left before the end of the month. You owe thirty hours. You wait for the live broadcast and go to sleep!" "

Gu Mang slapped Fatter on both chins and sat silently in front of the computer.

He scrolled through Weibo, where the fans were crying and howling, all of them begging him to live broadcast.

[I said: Prince, please live broadcast]

[Honey, I'm standing at the top of the stairs right now. I won't live broadcast your words. Do you want my life and the child's life? Wuwuwu.】

[Don't go crazy here]

[It's been a month, will we see you again? Mang Shen, you want to be happy when we see you again, okay? Mang Shen, you have to be happy, you want to be happy, okay, happy, happy. I haven't broadcast live for a month, your world is without me, it doesn't matter, you have to be happy. Mang Shen, Gu Mang, mango, how can I live without you... Mang Shen! Take me away! God of Light! ! ! ! ——】

【Another crazy one】

[It doesn't matter, sisters, this guy always rushes to the end of his life. There are only two days left before the end of the month. This time, he has to feed his family with food! Take a shower! Play to sleep! (Crazy)]

【Seconded】

【Second proposal+1】

Gu Mang didn't want to broadcast those things, so he posted on Weibo with just two words: "Live broadcast."

Then open the live broadcast room, first minimize it, then click on the game to enter. Wait until the game room is opened and the equipment is adjusted to operate stably before opening the live broadcast room.

The barrages above were filled with people, and the number of viewers increased exponentially. The Weibo post posted by Gu Mang also instantly became a hot search term on Weibo. In an instant, it was ranked among the top 50 hot searches, and the real-time trend was rising smoothly. .

Sugar is also live broadcasting. He has already finished his broadcasting. He has broadcasted for 182 hours this month. Fans praise him as a model worker of WK. Only he knows in his heart that the more live broadcasts he can, the more die-hard fans he will attract.