Chapter 98 lumbar hollow

Fox's palms suddenly became wet. His instinct told him that there seemed to be some danger coming, but with ten pairs of eyes watching here, his guilt turned into courage. He thought that if Gu Mang had the guts to fight again, he would certainly not dare to do so while everyone was watching. How do you feel about yourself? She stiffened her neck and said, "Yes, it's me, but then -"

"Crash-"

He was picked up like a chicken and thrown onto the table. On top of it was a glass that the organizer had placed on the table for several people to drink from. It couldn't bear Fox's weight at all and was crushed to pieces. Glass fragments pierced his lower back, including the back of the film.

He screamed in pain and struggled to get up, but Gu Mang threw him to the ground like a piece of wet garbage. Fox's eyes were filled with stars and he couldn't say anything. He could only mumble out a gasp of pain.

There was another "tearing" sound, and Fox felt a sudden chill on his back. Gu Mang casually opened his back, which was covered with glass shards, with his fingers to observe.

Gu Mang thoughtfully said: "Well, almost the same amount."

Everything happened in a flash, and everyone was dumbfounded.

Fox screamed: "Gu Mang, Gu Mang! You're fucking done! (You're fucking done!) You're fucking stepping on the red line! I'm going to report you now! Don't ever think about competing again in your life. !"

"Yeah."

Gu Mang lazily picked him up, picked up Fox like he was playing a aiming game, and stabbed Fox hard on the back with the corner of the table. Listening to Fox's screams, he seemed a little confused: "Does it hurt so much?"

Fox shed tears of pain: "You fucking let me go, I'm going to fucking report you!"

Gu Mang smiled: "You go, you are welcome to go," he let go of his hand, and Fox collapsed on the ground, curling up like a shrimp cracker in pain.

"Do you think your injuries are serious or the surgery I performed is serious? Guess if you report it to the officials, will they be a new player who commits crimes and refuses to mend their ways, or will they believe in 8FMVP?"

He looked at the bruise on Fox's lower back, nodded with satisfaction, "The position is very standard."

Then he glanced at fox's arm.

Fox's pupils shrank, his scalp numbed with fear, and he cried bitterly and begged for mercy: "No, don't hit me, I was wrong..."

Seeing Gu Mang's unmoved look, he crawled to Ruan Qiu and cried bitterly: "I'm sorry, Ruan Qiu, I was so damn wrong. I shouldn't have treated you like that before. You can do whatever you want." , please don't touch my hands..."

Ruan Qiu didn't hesitate to give him a look.

The four white people were petrified, looking at each other and not daring to move.

He smiled slightly: "To show international etiquette, I will speak in English next."

"As an esports professional, I\'ve always adhered to the principle of friendship first, competition second (As an esports professional, I\'ve always adhered to the principle of friendship first, competition second)"

"Anything can be done to keep the game going (anything can be done to keep the game going)"

Gu Mang looked at the four people one by one: "But that doesn\'t include those who let you all together bully me (but that doesn't include those who let you all together bully me)"

Ruan Qiu's eyelashes trembled slightly.

Gu Mang pulled Fox's hair and raised his bruised and swollen face in front of the four of them: "Otherwise, he will end up like this (Otherwise, this is the end)"