Chapter 11 five whips

"Snapped--"

The bright silver whip struck Ruan Qiu in the lower part of the chest impartially with a "swish" sound.

"...The first whip," Ruan Qiu didn't know how much endurance he had to use to hold back the moan in his throat, and said hoarsely: "Master...I was wrong."

In the second process, no matter what the relationship between the female and male insects is at this time, in order to express submission, the female insect will call the male insect the male leader.

Gu Mang also exhaled a breath of turbid air, thinking that the long-term pain would be worse than the short-term pain.

He swung the long whip straight, swung the shiny silver whip, and struck Ruan Qiu diagonally on the left side of his lower abdomen with another "snap" sound.

Ruan Qiu bit her lip, her Adam's apple rolled, and her back stretched into a beautiful curve. For a long time, her voice was low and hoarse.

"...Second whip, hero, I was wrong."

This was only the second whipping, and Ruan Qiu had already begun to feel that something was wrong with him. The special medicine contained in the soft scales of the silver whip embedded itself into the wound along with the red marks from the whipping. Along with the blood, a strange impulse flowed through the limbs. Eight bones, blood surged up, and the cheeks showed a peach pink color.

He moved slightly with difficulty, but the third whip swung down again without mercy, hitting the right side of his lower abdomen hard.

In an instant, the three whips were swung out, and with excellent control, three inverted triangle blood marks appeared on the abdomen.

There was a male insect underneath who was amazed. It was not easy to hit such a beautiful whip shape with such a moderate and suitable force.

Ruan Qiu bent down as if he couldn't bear it. The insect wings on his back were about to move, and finally popped out uncontrollably. The shiny black insect wings stretched out, like a demon lying low and repenting at the feet of the priest.

"..." This time Ruan Qiu's voice came out after a long time, as if it was squeezed out from the throat or deep inside the body.

"The third whip...Master, I was wrong."

The scales of the whip are coated with a potion that stimulates the female to riot. Generally speaking, when the female insect shows its wings, it is almost likely to be in the early stages of a riot.

The male insects in the audience whispered to each other, and the guards at the insect feast also gathered to prepare for the female insect uprising.

Hundreds of pairs of eyes were fixed on the two people on the stage. After all, there were too many distinguished male insects on the scene. If there were serious consequences due to the female insect riot, the careers of the entire staff in the venue would be over.

A male insect said contemptuously: "Look, the insect wings are still exposed after all. I say that there will be no good end for spoiling these female insects. They only deserve to be thrown into the dungeon or the desert star battlefield!"

"No! His Highness the First Prince is really confused."

"For such a female insect, what's the matter? Yuri is pretty good-looking, so I can just accept it."

What the people in the audience noticed, Gu Mang naturally also noticed.

He looked at the insect wings as black as the abyss, his heart sank, he slowly approached, bent down and wanted to reach out to comfort Ruan Qiu.