Chapter 64 Get ill

Ruan Qiu was a little overwhelmed after finishing the poached eggs.

In fact, he has never eaten pasta very much. His parents are both foreign Chinese. In that bird-like place, they can only speak the language of birds. When he was a child, he grew up in England and the United States, where birds chirped all day long.

He had been learning the language of birds since he was a child, and the children around him stopped playing with him and said they couldn't understand what he was saying. Even if Ruan Qiu scolded them, they couldn't understand, so Ruan Qiu reluctantly learned Chinese.

The cooks at home also follow the tastes of his parents. His mother is of French descent, and the chef is good at cooking French meals. The smell of caviar on baguettes makes his mother intoxicated.

Ruan Qiu only felt disgusting and unpalatable. It reminded him of the unforgettable memory of being forced to learn French bird language when he was a child.

The cook spoke in French and finally took a Chinese kitchen class seriously, and the food he made was even more unpalatable. He had been tortured like this since he was a child, and he refused to eat any Chinese food. After that, he followed his parents to socialize. I ate in several authentic Hunan, Cantonese and Chinese restaurants before I could finish the meal.

But he had never eaten this kind of boiled noodles before.

Ruan Qiu carefully hung up a noodle with chopsticks, examined it again and again, and hesitantly took a small bite of it in his mouth as if taking rat poison.

Tsk.

It smells good, but doesn't it still taste like flour?

Looking at the opposite side, Gu Mang was eating slowly and slowly, but his posture was completely different from that of eating rat poison. He picked up a stick of noodles with his chopsticks and then sucked on it. It looked delicious and elegant.

Gu Mang raised his eyes and glanced at him: "If you don't want to eat, give it to me."

"Here..." Ruan Qiu was greatly surprised. In Ruan's short life of more than ten years, he had no concept of sharing food with his parents, "I have already eaten this!"

Gu Mang asked him with his eyes, so what?

Ruan Qiu's face turned red, and he held the bowl toward himself, as if to protect his food, but he actually didn't know what he was thinking.

How can you eat what you have eaten... Then you are just eating your own saliva...

Ruan Qiu lowered his head and thought in embarrassment, how could this person be more shameless than himself.

He quietly raised his eyes and saw that Gu Mang was still looking at him. He was startled in his heart, thinking that Gu Mang was still coveting his face. He quickly picked up a large pillar of noodles with his chopsticks and followed suit. Take a puff.

Ruan Qiu blinked as he chewed the noodles, then swallowed.

His eyes suddenly lit up.

The noodles in the bowl were still steaming, but he didn't care about the heat. One bite of the hot noodles quenched all his accumulated appetite. His stomach was terribly empty after eating, so he started to eat hungrily.

Gu Mang looked at it and seemed to understand something. He turned around and walked into the kitchen and cooked another bowl.

Now he is either taking shelter from the rain or affirming that he is adding dog food to his puppy, and the puppy is eating very well.