Chapter 21 Temptation

Ruan Qiu sat astride Gu Mang's knees, her back straight, her eyes and fingertips like hooks, like a fairy that fell into the mortal world, her fair skin and red gauze intertwined to create a strong visual impact. The red toes were not honest, and they slid up and down Gu Mang's calves.

"Your Highness, did you like the dance they just danced?"

How can Gu Mang have the time to answer Ruan Qiu's question? The most common Ruan Qiu in his impression is always wearing a black military uniform with a waist and is neat and tidy. When he goes out on a mission to fight bosses or enemies, he always shoots a kid. Where has he seen this? Ruan Qiu looks like...

But the reality is so magical, that Ruan Qiu is here now, in front of him, sitting on his knees through a layer of gauze-thin fabric.

"You..." As soon as he opened his mouth, Ruan Qiu put a finger to his lips, the touch was soft.

"Do they look good? Do you like them?"

He asked softly, sliding his palm from Gu Mang's chin to his rolling Adam's apple and finally pressing it against his chest. Just like that, he propped himself up, and his flexible waist swayed slightly, mixed with the jingling of golden bells behind him.

Alcohol paralyzed part of Gu Mang's brain. He stared blankly at the tender waist gently swaying back and forth like a living water snake, getting closer and closer to him with layers of tulle. It was so flexible and beautiful that it was hard to move away. Open your eyes.

Of course not as good looking as you.

She is so beautiful, much prettier than those Asian females dancing around with demons.

It's not right, it's not right, now is the time to think about this.

Gu Mang took a breath and closed his eyes deeply. He wanted to evaporate the accumulated alcohol and drunkenness as if to make up for it. He reached out to hold Ruan Qiu's hand on his chest and wanted to move it away, but Ruan Qiu grabbed his backhand. In the hands, separate left and right at the same time.

Then put it on the waist.

From the perspective of others, it seemed as if Gu Mang insisted on grabbing the person's waist to prevent him from leaving.

"Is that so? Your Highness?"

The bone-eroding bass clung to his ears, and Gu Mang's mind went blank. The tentacles felt tender and slippery, with the rough texture of gossamer, making people have an unreasonable urge to tear them apart. From the beginning, they were... From the forced grip to the active grip, it became tighter and tighter.

"Well..."

Ruan Qiu fell into Gu Mang's arms, her pale face flushed with blush, and her voice was sweet and sweet: "Your Highness holds the hand so firmly, do you like it? Can I dance for Your Highness every day from now on?"

What responded to him was Gu Mang's panicked heartbeat.

Ruan Qiu's fingers jumped to Gu Mang's clothes little by little, like a self-taught piano player. They were clearly invisible, but they were several times more sensitive than those who could see. They interlaced flexibly and soon opened the buttons all over. , lowered his head and smoothly licked Gu Mang's Adam's apple:

"As long as... you are not allowed to look at others..."

Gu Mang felt his heart pound with these words.

Damn it, why didn't he know that Ruan Qiu's methods were so superb!

I knew this was wrong, but no matter what, I couldn't muster the strength to refuse.